• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A VERY good, AAR!
At first I didn't like it that much because of the paintings ... but by now ... I do love them.
The story is very believable!
Awesome work!

Herbert West said:
Si quieres, pudeo ayudarte con la tradución (en una semana de tiempo, porque tengo examen). Mi espanol es un poco "oxidado",aunque.

Tu AAR es bastante extraordinario y excelente:)

Thanks very much! :D

oriafontan @ gmail.com

Herbert West said:
Si quieres, pudeo ayudarte con la tradución (en una semana de tiempo, porque tengo examen). Mi espanol es un poco "oxidado",aunque.

Tu AAR es bastante extraordinario y excelente:)
This is an English AAR forum. Please post your comments in English. If you wish to congratulate the writers in their own language I suggest you do so in the thread in the Spanish forum, or via PM

stnylan said:
This is an English AAR forum. Please post your comments in English. If you wish to congratulate the writers in their own language I suggest you do so in the thread in the Spanish forum, or via PM

Herbert West has been very kind.

It has offered to help with the translation but put him in Spanish. Said:

If you want, I can help with the translation (in a week's time, because I do exams). Although my Spanish is a little "rusty"

Your AARs is extraordinary and excellent

I also added a translation to my original post.

But this is a derailment, lets get back to your comic.

And I must say, the postal service of the Mongol Empire was many, many times quicker. I suppose Deng is now riding home to his wife as any self-respecting mongol should do.

(I'm kind of a mongol fanatic, btw)

Speaking of Mongolia I feel like I must show you this topical comic:
elgin_jill_girl1940.gif

elgin_jillcomm1940.gif

DarkReborn said:
A more correct translation from the original Spanish AAR would have been "To surprise is to win".

And as I said in the Spanish forums, this is the real Mongolia, no that overpowered one with a crazy Russian Baron as leader :D

Sorry its true.

Chapter 6.

The threat of Mengkukuo

The moment he received Zoe's letter, Deng felt miserable, as he could not do anything for his beloved woman, who lacked everything, because communications were chaotic.

picture1fc6.jpg

Nevertheless, urgent matters required their attention. Forces of the Japanese puppet Mengkukuo, under the command of General Kajika, began massing near the Mongolian borders.

picture2pb5.jpg

picture3ff2.jpg

The general anticipated Deng's fear, and sent a letter to Zhukov, who would, without doubt, send a siberian division soon. And with it, problems. While the siberians were renowned for their value in battle, they were also famous for their savagery. Relations with them were difficult even for their allies.

picture4ns1.jpg

i think someone should take care of Zoe maybe some relatives?
because if the letter is a month late it's very bad...
buuuu.... you've awoken my girlish part buuuu....
sad buuuu...
send there someone buuu.... don't make me cry buuuu...

Chapter 7.

The Temujin Incident

The division was preparing itself, and Deng went from place to place with his beloved horse Temujin when...

1jpgzr6.jpg

2jpgnf7.jpg

3jpgfc0.jpg

4jpgjl6.jpg

dengsilbaaq4.jpg

5jpgcg6.jpg

I did have a chuckle at the attempted horse stealing.

M.Dayan said:
Well I have to say that the traslations of Herbert are really good. I want to say this: Good work Herbert

Yes, it's true. :rolleyes: Thank you very much Herbert West. :D

Soon, the next chapter "The battle of Khalkin Ghol" :eek:

Well, I1m the chokepopint, but I'll drag myself away from Mount And Blade and translate now.