• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just read through the lot after seeing Alfreds Character WritAAR of the Week...very nice story, graphics...characters are great!

Falconov has it coming, I'll just have to keep reading to find out exactly was that is...

CAHPTER 20.

BARBAROSSA BEGINS: FIRST AIM ARE KIEV AND SMOLENSK .

Let us stop a moment to Deng and Zoe and let's take a look at the war itself. The Germans had three initial aims:

1 .- Capturing Kiev.
2 .- Caputring Smolensk.
3 .- Create a big bag around Vitebsk.

1iniciorumaniatg6.jpg

1 .- KIEV, was defended by the Russian fighters but were insufficient in number and quality how to avoid the superiority in the area of the Luftwaffe.

kievre1.jpg

aviones1ep1.jpg

aviones2mongoliafd9.jpg

aviones3mongoliada2.jpg

2 .- Smolensk, in this town do not even have squadrons of fighters and had to rely on the antiaircraft that little could to do.

antiareosww8.jpg

vitebsk4nw2.jpg

Next chapter: The frustrated bag of Vitebsk and
fannihilation the 1st Siberian Div.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why is your army so small (Or I don't see the bulk of it). I would rather place my bet on the defense in depth tactic. And it would be better to build CAS instead of INT or FIG. They would do massive damage to the German army and inflict losers they would have problems to replace. How is your manpower doing?

German advance doesn't look good, but at least they are still far from Ulan Bator. ;)

Situation looks bad for Zoe. Germans on the streets and Falconev in the severs. It's "out of the frying pan into the fire" type of situation.

CHAPTER 23.

NEXT AIM KHARKOV. THE SQUAD "TEMUJIN" HE MOVED TO MOSCOW..

The High Command Russian-Mongolian had planned certain movements ...

planesalemanesll5.jpg

But ... It was not like that! And Rommel opted for a direct attack perhaps in his famous maxim: Concentrate all troops in the decisive point.

sorpresaalemanakn6.jpg

trasladoaviacinmongola2gh8.jpg

While the Mongolian aviation was ordered to move to Moscow.

denghablaconzhuininoa0.jpg

ordenoficialalemanbp8.jpg

Last edited: