This thread is for suggestions regarding the Production of the HOI series
According to the suggestions this first post will be edited, and linked to the Armageddon Improvemt thread.
Having a limit on ships depending on Naval Bases is ok
However arms, trucks and planes can be assembled in pretty much every every factory building, as long as its unused and has some space.
So in simple terms: all that a good simulation needs, is penality for switching between productions.
Nothing more and nothing less.
You can produce as many planes as you want, if you assign enough resources to it.
--- Argh... deleted most of my post while inserting list....----
--- again... now written 3 hours----
What we need:
- Option to lenghten and shorten serial builds.
- Builds should not be deleted automatically once they reach 0 serials left.
- Add checkbox to control whether that production will be removed as soon as it finishes.
- When selecting a new production show the retooling time and cost.
- Once the production is approved, the retooling is started.
- When retooling is finished the production will start, unless serial builds was 0.
- All Production lines(used ort unused) should cost X.XX Consumer goods in upkeep.
- When clicking on "delete production" once it will reduce serial to 1 and delete the line as soon as its finished. If serials = 0, delete instantly.
- Clicking on "delete production" while "delete when finished" is active and serial builds = 1, will result in immideate closing.
Nice to haves:
- When selecting a production you can assign a new model once the current production is finished. Also add a checkbox in that window to show whether that is for all productions of that model.(switching from 39INF to 41 INF)
- Options regarding production methods... choosing a higher automaton/assembly line level will decrease production time, but increase retooing time and cost dramatically.
current example topics:
Converting from one unit to another?