• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I suspect Setting Sun-timeline Japaneses developed alt-universe travel technology and abducted him to ensure victory for the Emperor.

Remble is leading the Japanese to victory, so the Japanese abduct him to ensure victory for the Emperor? :confused:

They could not get their updates fast enough, so they went for the source.

Can't blame them, really, I would have done the same.

And that solves the problem how? :confused:

Y'know, I'd like to see a glimpse of American/British/French politics about now...

A random idea for what Remble could do next: he could take a savegame from right about now in this AAR, and load up as GB or, if he really wanted to try his luck, France. It would be a short game, but we could see if he could turn the tide against the Yellow Peril.

A random idea for what Remble could do next: he could take a savegame from right about now in this AAR, and load up as GB or, if he really wanted to try his luck, France. It would be a short game, but we could see if he could turn the tide against the Yellow Peril.

Didnt someone suggest that when he was playing A creek without a paddle?

Does anybody has 50,000 GP in diamonds and a high-level cleric around?

No, but I do have Link with twenty hearts, full magic, and the Big Goron Sword. :cool:

I'm a level 10 vice-president. Does that help?