• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As it is, we must punish "Persia" for their cruel act. We immediately declare war on them while they are also at war with Genoa, no matter the stability cost. Of course all of our allies join the war also.

persianwar.jpg

EU320080111180840EU.jpg

Our men just raided through their lands capturing every province possible in the central Persia while waiting for reinforcements from the Timurid and Mamluk empires.

Persian troops stormed the unfortified Khurasan but were soon driven away by massive Timurid armies pushing west.
They drove us northward from the central Persia, just for our occupation to be replaced by Timurid armies.

EU320080111181115EU.jpg

Our northern invaders seize the defendless provinces of Ak Koyunlu, they had no choice but to accept our peace terms.

EU320080111181231EU.jpg

EU320080111181243EU.jpg

Armenia was, however, soon occupied by the northernmost army of "Persia". Our men were being pushed further south towards Timurid's occupation zone, who had almost occupied majority of Persia already. We would have to ask for a peace soon as relatively large Persian army was heading towards our colonies in the south where Najd defense had failed, but we didn't except them to offer peace first.

EU320080111181356EU.jpg

EU320080111181438EU.jpg

It is very reasonable offer, but lets see if they accept our terms first.

EU320080111181505EU.jpg

Good. Very good. This will leave us as the single most powerful Empire in the east. Actually, we don't even know the northern and easternmost borders of ours.

arabiamapkopio.png

Empire of Khorasan 21st November 1478.

You know what they say, all roads lead to Khurasan or similar.​

Last edited:
t0m said:
how the hell has all of this happened. most 1 province minors surrounded by the most powerful powers in the east don't last long.

Read it. ;)

As we now have Christians in our empire we decided to release Armenia as a vassal, they were causing too much trouble. Immediately they start building workshop in their one and only province, this is outrageous. We start investing to get workshops now instead of stability. Screw the people!

As it is now, Ethiopia is our biggest threat now with their 15 000 men running across Yemen and their provinces near my colonies. Well, lets hope they are of peaceful kind.
We also started improving our relations with Hedjaz so we could finally annex them and gain ownership of Mecca. In the backforest Europe, kingdom of Castille inherits Portugal making them the most powerful colonial Empire. Not that we care though.

While I was sitting under a palm tree eating some grapes, a messenger brings me very interesting news. The Ottomans have somehow managed to harass us and our people seem to think it's time to teach them a lesson.

temporaryCBOE.jpg

This seems like a great idea, considering the situation where those mongrels are.

EU320080112134636EU.jpg

It's time to fight for once more!

OEcombatscreen.jpg

Looks good. They are... incapable so to say.

arrowedmode.jpg

Our battle plan is simple. We let the Mamluks do most of the job naturally while taking the easternmost provinces of Ottoman Empire, taking over Candar and Crimea to the north. Persia can handle Kaffa and our borders in a case where the Ottomans somehow manage to brake through.
We fought many tough battles with Candar until they finally gave up, lost both of their province and ceded one of them to us while also submitting to be our vassal. Good.
In Crimea we let Persia do most of the job while we rush for their only unfortified province and peace out taking that and forcing them to become our vassals - naturally.

EU320080112135318EU.jpg

After these events Austria decided to peace out with the Ottomans. We immediately sign a white peace with Wallachia, who are free now.

And that is when I inherited the throne of Korasan.

kingnew.png

The war is going well, but as the Ottomans have gotten their full armies to guard the provinces in western parts of Anatolia, we cannot advance any longer. So we have to sign a peace with them, but it's at least a very profitable peace.

EU320080112135820EU.jpg

Soon after this peace our masterminds invent workshops and we immediately build one in Khurasan, our capitol. From now on, we will strictly stay out of wars and peacefully annex our vassals.

greatestkhurasan.jpg

Damn right we are. The world is finally starting to realise that the east is controlled by the mightiest of them all.​

Excellent piece of opportunism.

Ahura Mazda said:
what's your badboy now? :p

Around 20, getting lower every month though thanks to two 4 star diplomats.

You're setting a nice pace. Hope you can keep it up.

I forgot to turn on Materialiser when I started playing so there's a 32 years gap between last update and the next one, but I'll try to remember and explain what has happened so far.

It's been peaceful mostly, apart from Kazan and Sibir constantly attacking Kazakh, which I have had to save every time. Muscowy also once attacked Crimea, but I managed to get white peace as they were also in war with Venice.

Timurid Empire attacked Delhi while they were also in war with Bihar. They were reduced to half of what they were in the beginning and I gained two poor hindu provinces from them. I managed diplo-annex Najd and got cores in Astrakhan and my old colonies now.

After nearly 40 years of relative peace, the bastards of Moscow decided it would be fun to own some Mongol land. Of course we join in to help our allies, not to mention that we have some chances as they are also in war with Kazan and Venice.

EU320080113162745EU.jpg

The Russians managed to fully invade Golden Horde and Astrakhan without much resistance, while we were desperately trying to siege their Black Sea holdings.

level3landtech.jpg

Even though we gained advancement in technology and re-equipped and trained our men, there wasn't much we could do.

We were advancing northward, but couldn't reach Moscow as there was a swamp or something between us and them, until our brave men decided to retrea... explore the unknown area.

EU320080113163245EU.jpg

EU320080113163312EU.jpg

Soon we were at the gates of Moscow but had to retreat from there as the Russians outnumbered us by far.

EU320080113163556EU.jpg

EU320080113163559EU.jpg

We had no other chance but to give them some land. Of course, all the land we gave belonged to Kazan, but what do we care?
Soon after that the provinces of Alimuly, Chuy and Ferghana became fully assimilated to our glorious nation.

EU320080113165207EU.jpg

Soon after the state of Hedjaz decided to give up their autonomy and our Empire grew once again.
Now we must just hope that Lithuania is mre interested of Muscowy than us as lately they have been gathering thousands of men on our border. Austria has been doing the same, but they seem to have a mission to wipe Ottoman Empire from the surface once and for all.​

Win some and lose some.

We are now quite conserned. There's in about 120 000 men in total around our only province in Crimea - 35 000 from Uscowy, 38 000 from Lithuania, 11 000 from Kazan and 46 000 Austrian men. We can only hope they're more interested of themselves than us.

After gaining core on our old colony Beni Yas, our worst fears come true: Muscowy declares war on Crimea, sending their merry 35 000 men - 30 000 of which are mounted, to crush the poor Crimeans. We have no choice but to decline their help request.

As it is now, our monarchs are changing faster than our court where someone dies every month. Husayn Bâyqarâ I (3/7/3) managed to rule 8 months before handing the throne to his successor, Ulugh Beg III (4/6/5).

Meanwhile France and England finally found agreement in a war that raged on for 53 years.

53yearswar.jpg

EU320080113180036EU.jpg

Back in the East, our cartographers found some defects in the maps concerning our border with the Persians and thus, we claimed that Azerbaijan was really ours.

EU320080113181658EU.jpg

We hear a rumour that Muscowy has gone t war with Novgorod and Venice. This could be great in case Novgorod will manage to hold their ground, which we doubt as hey are also in a long war with the Polish Alliance.

EU320080113183055EU.jpg

We get curious and decide to find out why on earth is Venice always involved in a war with Muscowy? The answer was simple:

EU320080113183102EU.jpg

It seems that the Russians annexed Genoa which fell under their rule as a vassal, later revolted free from Venetian owned Corsica. Even lesser would anger them.

Venice does a successful landing to the Russian Crimea, but in the end they sign a white peace and Novgorod is now led from Moscow.

EU320080113183754EU.jpg

We have started building our first navy, consisting 3 transport ships and a galley. We also gained cores to on the three provinces we conquered from "Persia".

We have also finally managed to improve our yearly income from 3 ducats to 38. We also gain 1.50 ducats every month while losing 0.1 inflation, thanks to our national banks, if we reduce our military spendings.

yearlyincome.jpg

Quite shockingly it seems like the Bedouins of Hedjaz do not like our presence there. Multiple revolts rise up and all of them head to siege Mecca. We chase them around Arabia with the "Persians" until they finally died to lack of water and food. All in all it took nearly 2 years.

EU320080113184207EU.jpg

Our relations were worsened with the Timurids as they laid claim on our Indian holdings. It doesn't matter as our relations are still excellent.

EU320080113185432EU.jpg

Finally.​

Last edited:
Persia!? Ok, now you really are unstoppable.

Oh my! Your standing army is probably quite small compared to number of provinces;) I dont know how large Persia really was but your BB must be sky-high? Oh and sorry for not commenting, just recentely got member:p I really enjoy your AAR! I hope it will last long!:)

World Overview: Europe and the New World​

EU320080113210641EU.jpg

The Southern parts of North America, Central America and the Caribbeans are almost untouched, but there's some fierce competition going on over the glaciers of Canada.

EU320080113210632EU.jpg

France and Castille have also recently landed to Brazil, but anything can still happen there.

Europeoverwievkho.png
Iberia is under strict Castilian rule, although parts of Portugal are owned by France. Aragon is allied to Castille and I suspect they will be annexed diplomatically.

France will have some troubles in future thanks to the strong Burgundy.
Venice has clear domination over Italy excluding the southern parts, which are shared between Aragon and Burgundy. Not to forget Liguria is in the posession of our dear Russian friends.

The British isles are relatively peaceful, apart from the recent French occupation of Gloucestershire. Scotland and England are allied and it'll be interesting to see whether either of them annexes the other. Ireland is rightfully shared between England, Brittany and Denmark.

The Danish Empire spreads all over Scandinavia, but they also have some possessions in the Holy Roman Empire, just below Mecklenburg. Lithuania has the third largest share of HRE right after Austria and Burgundy. They recently lost Bohemia and Kiev to Austria in a war.

Austria spreads from Northern Italy to the Black Sea. They keep carving Ottoman Empire annually and I'm definitely going to have some troubles with them if they cross the Straits of Marmara.

Scandinavia is rather colourful, mainly owned by Denmark but also Burgundy, Lithuania and Sweden have some holdings there. Wonder what'll happen to Sweden. Eastern Europe is shared between Poland and Lithuania and as they are no longer allied, I'm sure there's a conflict coming soon.

Muscowy has successfully united Russia. Novgorod is their vassal after losing lots of land to Lithuania and Poland, and the province north of Novgorod is owned by Mazovia. Tver is the second biggest of Russian states and has remained independent all these years, being allied to Muscowy must have helped them. They own Kaffa and few Kazan provinces we handed over to them in a war.

Germany has remained surprisingly untouched and might still have their peace in the future as the Great Powers are more interested of Eastern Europe.

Last edited: