+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hasan's Ambition - Maldives Micro AAR

Keeping the ship on course Kazmir's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries

Hasan's Ambition - Maldives Micro AAR

*This AAR is done in the memory of Maldives which are soon to be left under Indian ocean due to global warming. RIP Maldives.*

Greetings, my name is Hasan III and I am the sultan of Maledives. Does anyone here know where the Maldives are?
    What? No, we are not the island south of Italy, that's Malta!
    Excuse me? Caribbean? Allow me to laugh, or perhaps I should sigh. Ok ok, here's a map of Maldives for you who don't know where they are.

Yes it's map of India... no we are not in the middle of India. I'm sorry it's the best map I could found where you can also see us. Ok lets try again.

That's better...
    So where was I? Oh yes, my name is Hasan III and I am the sultan of Maldives. This isn't a story of great heroes and glorious war campaigns, it's something more, it's a... well you better find out yourself.

Aah! Better. Welcome to my home the Maldives.

We have 1 ship and 1000 men army. That's about 2/3 of our entire population...
    Our main resource is fish. You don't get rich with it but it's best we got until they invent tourism.
    Oh I think it's flooding in our capital in that picture, lets hope it's not too bad to stop us on our way for world conquest, you hear it? WORLD CONQUEST! Yes the Maldives shall be put on the map once and for all!

But first - no empire runs without a proper court, lets see if I can hire some of the wisest of my loyal subjects as advisors.

Well ehm ok. No we do have plenty of talented and smart people in our nation, we really do! They must be in the army, I mean after all, only the women aren't recruited.

Ok as no advisors won't ruin us lets move on. We gain a prosperous amount of 2.2 ducats every year from taxes, when the expenses are minused from that we are left with a... 0.9 ducats per year! In 900 years I am going to be a wealthy man!

For a world conquest as an island nation you need ships, so we start building them. Hey this isn't that hard, I might even succeed in this!

Aha! Our first victim! This'll be fun! *Maniac laughter.*

Hmm something tells me it isn't going as planned...

Where was I again? Oh yes, my name is Hasan III and I'm a fisherman in the state of Vijayanagar. Nice to meet you!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Haha, nice start, it'll certainly be a good AAR
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    This remembers me Duke of Wellington's AAR of Bhutan, that got pretty much the same ending , better luck for the next one
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

i can tell why its called a micro AAR, because Vijayanagar (I spelt it right!!!!) will annex you in a few days.
    "I am a dummy-file.
    I'm here to ensure that the mod directory is created.

I have done my task, yay me!"

Haftetavenscrap's Whole World Mod (best mod in teh world!)

Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t0m
    i can tell why its called a micro AAR, because Vijayanagar (I spelt it right!!!!) will annex you in a few days.
    Actually they already did, wasn't fast enough to take a screenshot of it. Thus, Hasan became an ordinary fisherman.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

Well that wasnt too hard to read this AAR. :P
    Can only hope that you will have better luck to rebuild Rome in your other AAR

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis IV

Short and sweet. Thanks for posting it.
    EU3 AARs - Re-Uniting Gondwanaland - with Elephants! (completed)
    Screaming Popes (completed) , Resistance is Futile (completed)
    I carried a bill for the Free Company in Free Company Book VII - Closure (demise much regretted)
    EU2 AARs - Ayutthaya - The March of the Elephant , The Walls of the City , Piazza Genovese

CatAARstroph1c moderator Moderator Stroph1's Avatar
    Diplomacy

Not the shortest AAR I have ever read, but a worthy one! All hail the great fisherman!
    More spam, you die! Horribly, horribly!

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    what a sad ending for a nation that we all knew can't rise to world power, o well

Nice try
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.
    EU4 Stats - because deep down we are all stats junkies

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

A Smooth Operator Brandenburg III's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIThe Kings Crusade
    Majesty II CollectionRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordRise of Prussia500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    When I started reading I thought you might actually be able to do something with Maldives. I'm met with the same fate every time I try. So why do we try?

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Rise of PrussiaEU Rome Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

945 (EU3, Michigan) in between palm and ring finger
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandenburg III
    When I started reading I thought you might actually be able to do something with Maldives. I'm met with the same fate every time I try. So why do we try?
    so we can write AARs and people can laugh at us
    EU3 Save Suite - your one stop shop for everything related to EU3 savegames.
    EU4 Stats - because deep down we are all stats junkies

Think you're the best EU3 player? Check out the EU3 Hall of Fame
    Dealt: A polish colonel deals his last hand
    The Swiss Account: The average documentation of the stereotypical Swiss.
    "Cheese ages better than women but money is forever." - Davout
    EU3 Hurt and Heal Archive

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

well, you can't say it wasn't realistic.
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

Very nice AAR short, sweet and funny. But what can I say, Maldives are richer than Bhutan, I expected to see much more. Ok maybe not, well done.

HoI AnthologyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold

The joke's on them... in just 600 years, right after Maldives has been colonized by hundreds of Vijayangarians, global warming will kick in and they can all sink into the sea.

Than again, the Maldivians will sink with them, so I guess it's not that funny.
    AAR: Rise of Tahuantinsuyo (Inca) Hegemony in America. Abandoned; the final update is up, taking it to 1522.

Mod Projects: EU3 Tribal Escape Micromod (TEM) , EU3 Modifier Tweaks Experiment , The HoI Alternative History Pack

Hope is the strongest liquor.

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWar of the RosesEuropa Universalis IV

It's going to be very interesting AAR, i will watching!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaxe
    It's going to be very interesting AAR, i will watching!
    It's over already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast