Would there be any interest in this?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

What would you do?

• Yes, I'd like to join, and code my own game.

Votes: 188 27,7%
  • Sounds good, I look forward to this.

Votes: 456 67,2%
  • No opinion

Votes: 22 3,2%
  • I don't like it.

Votes: 13 1,9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
spl said:
We can add Falalalan to all of the games and make it the only soundtrack!
:eek: and make it so you can't turn it off, and it plays at maximum volume all the time, EVEN when the game isn't even playing. :rofl:

Dietmar1982 said:
In effect, the worlds first computer virus, people doesn't want to delete :)

Am I the only one who thinks that Falalan is really an ANNOYING song?

Prinz Wilhelm said:

YES!!!!!!!!!

FALALALALALAN!

Prinz Wilhelm said:
All applications that do not come with a personal rendition of Falalan will be denied.

Less than 6% of the people voting in this poll doesn't seem to be interested in the idea. That's pretty good, I'd say.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from Paradox.

Prinz Wilhelm said:
Nope, there are at least two of us :)

Prinz Wilhelm said:
yes, it's just you, the rest of us listen to it nonstop.

I just had a stellar idea - a dream game for any true strategy player - a game set in modern times, with a focus on internal management, elections, the economy, ministers, etc. etc. - sort of like Vicky, but even more in-depth. Due to how massive that game would be, it could maybe focus only on select nations, maybe Europe at first, and then get expanded through the years, giving access to more countries.
That would be so sweet. :D

(but also incredibly difficult to implement IMHO :( )

Well said Wiking!

Theres a lot of players wanting a post WW2 game. If we get the source code, then we should be able to mod Vicky/ricky to fit the modern era. Could be awesome!!!!

I have to be honest though that a modern-day HoI2-like game wouldn't interest me at all, although I have no doubt that will be done as well.

The closest thing to what I envision is Superpower 2, but with less warfare and even more internal management. That would be bliss! :D

Wiking said:
I have to be honest though that a modern-day HoI2-like game wouldn't interest me at all, although I have no doubt that will be done as well.

The closest thing to what I envision is Superpower 2, but with less warfare and even more internal management. That would be bliss! :D
I would rather play a game in a time period in which I was not living.

Wiking said:

I'm not saying a modern day scenario. But a 45-80 vicky modded game, that could replicate the rise of the asian tigers. The political, economical and millitary game of world domination would be real nice :)

I can see it now -- a post WW2 game.....

A detailed game set in the turbulent 40's and 50's where the US and Soviets are supreme in the world... Can you build nukes faster than your enemy can.... can you have 1 more human being than your enemy after MAD?

Boring.......

Since WW2 there really has not been a Strategic level war..... how do you fit a Strategic game into a Tactical War era?

Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.