• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
Say anything, say you like how much effort I put into it, containing all the links and the thanking the people :D

I like how much effort you put into it, containing all the links and then thanking the people :D !. Great job. Excellent and informative source. Thanx a lot, General camagoosie. Btw., do you think Paradox might employ you on the regular basis :p ?

Horachte said:
I like how much effort you put into it, containing all the links and then thanking the people :D !. Great job. Excellent and informative source. Thanx a lot, General camagoosie. Btw., do you think Paradox might employ you on the regular basis :p ?
:rofl:

Thank you!

I do wish paradox employed me, but that is a wish :D

I think it is time for an update!

Added three news articles (the one in french needs a translation!)

There is now the beta AAR category!

A trailer was released and the official website is open!

I have now put up two different downloads sites. Gamespot doesn't work for me as I think the servers are having a tough time, but Gamershell is working perfectly so I put it up there.

The preorders ship 14th
You can dl it anywhere on the 15th, (same day for CE downloaders)
you can buy the game in North America on the 15th
You can buy the game in Europe on the 18th, but the 25th for the United Kingdom

;)

It has been awhile since we had an update!

Gamespot and 1up have updated thier screenies (though we won't be needing them once we have the game)

There is now an official website!

And "I'm sorry marcus" is actually really interesting!

Not to mention that there is now a clear a concise answer to the release dates!

As you all see Rome is out and this thread is about worthless, so there are two choices to go from here.

1. Have a mod unsticky this thread and have it die naturally.

2. Or totally change the content to something else, I don't know what it is (that is where you come in).

anyways any input is greatly appreciated!

I wouldn't say it was worthless. I imagine it'll be rather useful to someone deciding whether or not to buy the game. Leave it as it is, I say.