• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
comagoosie said:
There has been nothing for 6 days :eek:o

I need my fix

I know!!! :(

I got so desperate as to go through every single screen shot that I could find and try to dissect and infer everything I could.

I need new information...

Thanks for creating this thread btw; its great. :)

comagoosie said:
An Update:

I added the new gamespot screenies.

there is now a new category, Nations Revealed.

And you should check out the link I just put on.
http://media.pc.gamespy.com/media/570/5707290/imgs_1.html
This has been mentioned by others, but thanks for compiling this topic of news and info, along with keeping it very up-to-date! I look forward to the release of this game. GameStop/EB Games is currently estimating EU: Rome to be available after 4-21-2008. I can't wait!

marcus camillus said:
This has been mentioned by others, but thanks for compiling this topic of news and info, along with keeping it very up-to-date! I look forward to the release of this game. GameStop/EB Games is currently estimating EU: Rome to be available after 4-21-2008. I can't wait!
I know, I gave him credit ;)
comagoosie said:
gamespy - richtern - look at the the first nine! NEW

and by the looks of things you are going to get credit too :D

DaPacemDomine said:
IGN has a VERY thorough, 3 page preview up, as of today. Amongst other interesting information, it seems that should your ruling family die out/be replaced, it's no bother. You play any and every ruling dynasty that rules your country. Good to know! Some shiny new screenshots, too.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/857/857123p1.html
Brilliant! I say, you shall no matter what get credited!

Some good new info in that, thanks!

Another hefty update!

3 new articles, though only one of them is current.

A new screeny site, with never before seen screenies.

Not to mention a nation revealed: Egypt!