• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yea, this is stickied :D

Anyways, for a list of all the non-revolting nations go to "the the list of factions"
under other.

Note: that this is not the complete list. Some nations may revolt and form. Like in EU3 with Gotland and Finland.

I would like to ask, if you find a release date other than the second quater of 2008, that you would please let me (and everyone) know, as I am now keeping track of the expected release dates.

Balor said:
yeah, they are new.
and I have already updated it. Man are we on top of things, or what? :D

Well, in a few short days, there has been an update!

Paradox's Information Part 2

1up and all (but gamespots) screenshots.

and the release dates (as I know that they may be pushed back, but my fingers are crossed.)

And there are others that are new but too new to take down the "new" sign.

EDIT: Thank you Balor for posting as this thread has the cool little symbol of a Paradox employee that has posted. Not to mention it was already stickied by someone (whoever you are I thank), maybe someone might think this thread is useful :D

Last edited:
Sense I am sensing a wave of information and screenies I think it is time to get the NEWs off this thread.

There is the new symbol of EU:R that you will get under your avatar, it looks very nicely.

Some relesae dates that are probably useless, but the game isn't out, so...

Then 1up has updated their screenies to a count of 94, so I highly recomend you look at it, I see a lot of people using 1up pictures in the threads, and I hope I am accountable for one :D

I just watched those two Rome YouTube videos you posted. Very good indeed. I'm really looking forward to this one... ;)

(And I got accepted for the Great North Run!) :D

mandead said:
I just watched those two Rome YouTube videos you posted. Very good indeed. I'm really looking forward to this one... ;)

(And I got accepted for the Great North Run!) :D
Thanks, but there wouldn't be the youtube videos with pilis.

And I hope you do well on the 1/2 mararthon. :D

NEW screenies, they are to die for. I really like this one.

943509_20080222_screen003.jpg

jmschaub said:
Balor is Johan
Maybe...that's why he thought it was funny?