+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast

Thread: T.H.E. Project

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis IV

hmmm then maybe additional resources, "Warlords send funds/metal/rares for the war effort"-like?
    "That's right, Adolf. The British are coming." - The Eleventh Doctor
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 09/22/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -
    Inkwell Entry Visit the Dictionary!

Possibly the world's most British German as awarded by El Pip here.

Darkest Hour Game Designer Fernando Torres's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegioThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    If China has the cores it is enough. Why give them extra ressources ?? They already have the provinces one.

Europa Universalis IV

Well then, than it is just some flavour events, the occasional +1 dissent or so.

edit: we also need that subforum up asap. On thread for all the discussions is a bit slim methinks.
    "My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
    Against all Odds: The British Empire in World War Two (ongoing) Last updated 09/22/14 Index - Index 2 - Index 3 - Knowledgebase -

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Elven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: Revolutions
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict
    edit: we also need that subforum up asap. On thread for all the discussions is a bit slim methinks.
    Agree !!

Now let's pray together for a moderator to do it.

Europa Universalis IV

Looks good. [nitpick]But there were some landings in the south.[/nitpick]

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Torres
    Not in march
    ah.

Quote Originally Posted by trekaddict
    That is a reasonable course of action. *nods* Any word on the air-force techtree yet? We could make it in a similar way:

US: Tactical&Strategic (balanced, but a bit less powerfull on everything, relatively cheap)

UK: Strategic (Excellent strategic bombers, early models excellent tactical capabilities later models strategic ones, later TAC models less powerfull )

GER: CAS&TAC (CAS heavy, excellent CAS models, good early TAC models, later models no increas in combat power, but faster if that is possible )

SOV: CAS&TAC (less powerfull at start, later CAS models very powerfull, cheaper)

For fighters/interceptors everything roughly the same, though the interceptor range might need to be reduced for the earlier models.
    What about the superiority of British AS fighters such as the Supermarine Spitfire and the Gloster Meteor. Would there be better doctrines or would this be soley (sp) a tech issue. Just thinking that the Spitfire was superior to equally dated fighters of other nations.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    Updated the team list.
    And again spelled wrong! Mikhaili? Never! It's Miihkali!
    Even Wikipedia knows that it's Miihkali
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor The GloryRome GoldRome: Vae Victis
    500k club

Suomen tasavalta - Republiken Finland - Финляндская Республика - Finlândiä Respublikası - Republic of Finland
    Blitzkrieg Doctrine : Panzer II (1938)/Panzer 38t or III (1939)/Panzer IV (1941)/Tiger (1943)/Panther Ausf. G(1944) : better in all stats, more expansive, longer to build and consumpt more but the last models are slower

Soviet doctrine : BT-7 (1938)/T-34 (1941)/IS2 (1943) : a bit more expansive and long to build, a bit better in all and a bit slower

French doctrine : 1938 model/1941 model : a bit lesser in all stats, less orga and less weight

US doctrine : M3 Lee (1938)/Sherman M4A2 (1942)/ Sherman M4A3E8 (1944) : faster, cheaper, faster to build but lesser in all stats

UK Doctrine : Matilda Mk II (1938)/Crusader Mk. III (1941)/Cromwell Mk. IV (1943)/Sherman Firefly (1944) : same as US except the last models which are more like SOV one
    I have to say something about those nation specific stats: I'm basically against nation specific stats, but if there will be them, that's OK. But, German advantage for USSR isn't always historical. For example, T-34 were quicker, agilier, heavier armoured and had better gun. Also IS2 were bigger, better armoured and equipped than Tiger, but it should be model 1944, not 1943. But it was slower than Tiger. And, Panther should be much quicker and have some kind of agility bonus, but be weaker than IS2. actually, Soviet tanks should be always better than German. German advantage was their good organization and great usage of armoured forces, not their more advanced tanks. Another tank styles are good.
    Mikael "Miihkali" Tuominen

Hyborian Age Mod — a DH fantasy mod set in the world of Conan the Barbarian. (A new map on the way.)

Blog Entries
    No problem, those are not static propositions, we will change them if needed.
    I wanted nation specific stats because seeing that M4A2 have the same stats than Pz IV just upsets me. We will listen all propositions and finish the ground units when the new forum will be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Miihkali
    I have to say something about those nation specific stats: I'm basically against nation specific stats, but if there will be them, that's OK. But, German advantage for USSR isn't always historical. For example, T-34 were quicker, agilier, heavier armoured and had better gun. Also IS2 were bigger, better armoured and equipped than Tiger, but it should be model 1944, not 1943. But it was slower than Tiger. And, Panther should be much quicker and have some kind of agility bonus, but be weaker than IS2. actually, Soviet tanks should be always better than German. German advantage was their good organization and great usage of armoured forces, not their more advanced tanks. Another tank styles are good.
    I have books stating the various armour, weapons and speeds of tanks for the UK/commonwealth, USA, Germany and USSR as well as various tanks of other nations. So I can help to keep the stats resonably realistic. I'll start coming up with a list of relative stats tonight for others to look at and adjust where I'm wrong.

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    just a little note : if holland is occuipied and the east indies are caputerd by the japanese hollands, game is over, i think adding one vc to curacoa would replicate the dutch goverment in excile.
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Rommel
    just a little note : if holland is occuipied and the east indies are caputerd by the japanese hollands, game is over, i think adding one vc to curacoa would replicate the dutch goverment in excile.
    Only problem would be that the island would have to support the costs of the surviving army and navy with almost no resources. It would probably become almost unplayable.
    On the positive, I think that it could be realistic... maybe have an event when Indonesia is about to fall to the Japs (say when Holland is down to 1 VP) that gives a VP to curacao then if you choose to move the government.

Blog Entries
    I don't know. What said Steff991 is clever, we will probably do this.

HoI Anthology

in a panther tank in the south of holland beeing stuck in the mud
    yes my intention isn't to let the entire army intact, maybe some units could be placed under british command, and at the end of the war given to holland like the 322 dutch sqaudron of the RAF, and the island is only there to provide a ground for the goverment. also in real life the dutch had only some ships left i believe 1 or 2 light cruisers afther the fall of indonesia and some smaller ships, and in britan the Prinses Irene brigade was created. but the idea of steff991 is great
    commander of the dutch ghost panzer division

fan of mod 33

Europa Universalis IV

yes my intention isn't to let the entire army intact, maybe some units could be placed under british command, and at the end of the war given to holland like the 322 dutch sqaudron of the RAF, and the island is only there to provide a ground for the goverment. also in real life the dutch had only some ships left i believe 1 or 2 light cruisers afther the fall of indonesia and some smaller ships, and in britan the Prinses Irene brigade was created. but the idea of steff991 is great

I second that, and we should make similar events for Belgium, maybe the UK and last but not least France. In my opinion it is sort of strange that you get 15 IC when you go the historical "Surrender then Free France route" but aare stuck with ~5 when you choose not to surrender and move the capital to France. I think in both cases the IC ammount should be somewhat increased. In my experience 20 base is the minimum a country needs to be really playable, but that could be different for the others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 ... LastLast