• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(75668)

Corporal
May 5, 2007
I and many other of your customers are angry because we have to wait one week or more to get every patch...(1.3, 1.4,1.5).

Battlefront will soon realase patch 1.06 wich should remove some bugs.
Will we, the sad people who bought by paradox, again have to wait so long ?

I HOPE NOT !

spit2000 said:
I and many other of your customers are angry because we have to wait one week or more to get every patch...(1.3, 1.4,1.5).

Battlefront will soon realase patch 1.06 wich should remove some bugs.
Will we, the sad people who bought by paradox, again have to wait so long ?

I HOPE NOT !
Have you considered that it is beyond Paradox's remit to get a patch out any sooner?

Perhaps if Battlefront produced the patch a week before its general release to Paradox, Paradox may have the time to package it, test it and send it out on the same day Battlefront releases theirs!

I dont know what has to be done to make it work with a Paradox version of the game, but consider that you are likely getting the patch asap, once battlefront has given it to Paradox to personalise. Thats just my guess here.

Furthermore, is one week too much to wait?! Look at it this way, if for instance there are problems with battlefront's release then youd have benefit of not installing it and mucking up your games.

I guess a 'little' patience is too much to ask these days. *sigh*