• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
in my terms the renassaince started around 1450 where the printing was invented and konstaninopel fell and a few years after the hussitian brothers

but the dark red looks good anyway;)

It looks like you've mispelled "Konstantiniyye" (the last "I").

Yes, looks like missed one "i".

istanbul.jpg

in my terms the renassaince started around 1450 where the printing was invented and konstaninopel fell and a few years after the hussitian brothers

but the dark red looks good anyway;)

In the XV (15) th century Renaissance started only in Italy. For the rest of Europe it started in the XVI (16) th century.

I wouldn't make those changes. Anadolu means 'Anatolia' which is a huge chunk of land. So better keep it Izmit. Smryna is not Turkish so Izmir would be better. Karaman is plausible. Angora is not Turkish either so Ankara is better.
Only suggestion would be changing Treibzond to 'Trabzon' .

I asked you to make suggestions regarding province names in Turkey in advance, like a week ago. And you posted your suggestions only after i had renamed those provinces. :) I don't have time to rewrite province names several times. Smyrna will remain Smyrna, Angora will remain Angora. The only thing i can leave unchanged - Izmit (instead of Anadolu).

wasnt istanbul in turkish stanbul meaning door to paradise basically? anyway keep up your good work terminator! i wanna be a tester too ;) , also maybe split up the german regions a bit more - for so much territories there is very less place - maybe just make the leaders of minors just chief of everything (so its easier for you , you know , but still i could play as saarbrücken or frankfurt:)

btw maybe make hills more brown and forests a bit more dark green

Τhere are historical facts which prove that Instanbul is the Turkish version of εις την πόλην.

Bg_Frontend.bmp

This is what seems to be the final version of Bg_Frontend.

Single player.

bgfrontendscreensp.jpg

Bg_Frontend.bmp

Multiplayer.

bgfrontendscreenmp.jpg

Map. Renamed Provicnes

It looks like you've mispelled "Konstantiniyye" (the last "I").

I have fixed it.

Code:
#      HOI/Armageddon                 Eurogeddon
================================================

133.   Antalya                        Teke

renamedprovinces3.jpg

Minimap

New Minimap to match the side bar.

minimapscreen.jpg

oh dear, this looks tasty,, but shame it's for armageddon D:

For what else would it be ? :) EU3 ? HOI3 ?

If you'd like something based on Victoria Revolutions there is a group of folks working on another project for the XVIth century. It's called Elizabeth. They've already made something more or less playable. Perhaps the very first years. 1500-1530. I don't know all those details though.

Looks awesome, though have you figured out how to make it playable?

It's absolutely possible to make it playable. There is no doubt about it.

Generic Urban

This is what, I suppose, the final version of the terrain pictures.

urban.jpg