• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Tyre

It's in modern day Lebanon but a way south of Beirut.

Side Bar

Which sidebar do you like more ?

Well, i asked this question like a month ago, and no response so far. Nobody cares what the side bar's going to look like, huh ? :D

Side Bar

OK, I've made what I believe is the final version of the side bar for this project.

screensave0.png

Side Bar

Actually it's not just a side bar. It's a whole set which consists of a side bar, a top bar and a setup screen.

screensave1.png

Final Version of Side Bar

screensave2.png

Side Bar

And all necessary stuff is perfectly visible.

screensave3.png

Top Bar

The skin of Brandenburg and the top bar.

screensave4.png

The Whole Set

All three pieces.

sidebar5.jpg

Oops, only two of the three in the last screenshot :)

Are you gonna change the map to a more historical accurate with not so strange provs?

I am not planning to make any drastic changes to the map. The already existing one is good enough. All I need is just to adapt it for the XVIth century.

Now with the dark red, the atmosphere is a bit too dark, ...

This is what it's supposed to be ... the atmosphere ... grim and ominous ... This is not Age of Enlightment but Early Renaissance, just one step away from the Medieval.

Dark red is very good for a contrast with those numbers up there you need to see and read.

I wouldn't make those changes. Anadolu means 'Anatolia' which is a huge chunk of land. So better keep it Izmit. Smryna is not Turkish so Izmir would be better. Karaman is plausible. Angora is not Turkish either so Ankara is better.
Only suggestion would be changing Treibzond to 'Trabzon' .

Besides Anatolia in the modern sense there was a historical province Anadolu which was much smaller than the whole Asia Minor and it was located where Izmit is.

Last edited:
Terminator, You did really great job with all those graphics changes, and with the entire mod :) In my opinion this dark red looks good

Terminator, You did really great job with all those graphics changes, and with the entire mod :) In my opinion this dark red looks good

Thanks. I am flattered.