• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah, Languedoc looks a bit better now! :)

I think it would look better straight, though (supposing you can fit it in nicely?).

The font size would have to be very small.

I weren't aware that you'll use Romanian characters. In this case, the corrected names are Iaşi, Bucureşti, Argeş and Târgovişte

I know that Bucuresti should be Bucureşti and Târgoviste should be Târgovişte but the point is many foreign characters do not work for my graphics-editing software. That's why I had no choice but anglicize them to some extent.

Yes, everything here is perfect, but I can't understand why you write so many provinces in a circle like this.

It takes less space within the borders of a province that way. It's for a practical reason.

I have considerably improved the font I am using to rename provinces. Now everything looks good and absolutely readable.

renamedprovinces42.jpg

screensave0y.png

screensave1i.png

screensave2.png

maybe make venice a bit more redish ? and about pisa and firenze : pisa was independent in 1580-1600 or? i dont have actually much sources but this stuff so im just wondering (i dont have a clue on italian history at all:p)

btw the orange of sicily is very nice
also maybe make the ottomans a bit darker

btw do you also split up venice into a rural and a urban part? since venice was on an island directly infront of italy , you could maybe make a rural part and than a river between the urban part so it reflects the water between both (when venice is represented as an island)

btw do you also split up venice into a rural and a urban part? since venice was on an island directly infront of italy , you could maybe make a rural part and than a river between the urban part so it reflects the water between both (when venice is represented as an island)

I've already thought about it.

... maybe make venice a bit more redish ? ... also maybe make the ottomans a bit darker ...

The total number of colors is limited. I cannot make a specific color for every nation.

With the fall of Buda in 1541 Hungary was practically divided into parts and the title of kings of Hungary went to the Austrian Habsburgs which means the country ceased to exist as an independent nation for some period of time.

Anyway it should be possible that Hungary emerges again as the result of a revolt or some other reasons.

Same rule applies to Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Bohemia, Finland, Norway, Novgorod, Aragon, Manchuria* and some others.

*In the 2nd half of the XVIth century Manchuria didn't exist as an independent nation, it was under Chinese rule.

Map. Renamed Provinces

Code:
#      HOI/Armageddon                   Eurogeddon
================================================

126.   Haifa                            Tyre

renamedprovinces1.jpg

Map. Renamed Provinces

Code:
#      HOI/Armageddon                 Eurogeddon
================================================

127.     Izmit                        Anadolu
128.     Karabük                      Kastamonu