• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The above poster is right though - people don't care about a mod that much until they can play it, unless they're beta testers or whatnot.

Yes, that's the point, most people like to try and play mods but almost no one would like to do boring preliminary work :)

i mostly liked the old interface and stuff

The graphics by Paradox for HOI 2 is very specific. It only fits WW II. That's all. The graphic elements made by me are much more abstract therefore can be used for practically any time span, from the ancient Rome to the modern day

Well its not that the theme is not popular

But I am already getting into the XXth century. Take a look at the new screenshot

usaoqz.jpg

You shouldn't give up!

It's not giving up, it's just changing the theme

Bah at this date Ottoman Empire was about to capture whole Europe,european powers were weak and were fighting with each other,crusaders had fallen..You must make lots of armies and good economy for Ottomans but you must made something for siege of Vienna too.Like when ottomans try to attack vienna all europe stop wars and help Austria or automacily sends 10-15 divisions to Austria.It makes game balanced.

Bah at this date Ottoman Empire was about to capture whole Europe,european powers were weak and were fighting with each other,crusaders had fallen..You must make lots of armies and good economy for Ottomans but you must made something for siege of Vienna too.Like when ottomans try to attack vienna all europe stop wars and help Austria or automacily sends 10-15 divisions to Austria.It makes game balanced.

and thanks to who they won with Turks ? :D:D:D:D:D
Polish Austro German armies under Jan III Sobieski Control :)

Terminator,we have 5000000 ww2 and cold war mods,just continue to medieval...i help you about history.

hmmm but do we have WW2 mod where Soviets are Invading Western Europe :):):):) you know if Hitler isn't ruling in Germany then Red Army have time to build up Stalin will attack Allies after some preparations.War can start in 39 it's 6 years for prepare it's a lot of time :) :)

no i know but i really think you should keep going with this because mod 33 is out in english and it will create a compition so just keep this up