• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

sarjen

Kommandant
92 Badges
Dec 20, 2003
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Cities in Motion
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
On the 14th of December Battlefront released the 1.05 patch for their version.

When will the patch be ready for the Gamersgate version? Next week? I hope before the holidays.

Great Patch :wacko: ... since 1.05 CMSF don´t run. Copy Protection is fine... :mad: I WONT deinstall Nero... maybe i just quit playing the game until a third-party crack is published.

Copying is not the problem! ...but maybe the game sells so bad because of this great costumer service.

Clarky01 said:
Great Patch :wacko: ... since 1.05 CMSF don´t run. Copy Protection is fine... :mad: I WONT deinstall Nero... maybe i just quit playing the game until a third-party crack is published.

Since this is very close to breaking the forum rules I suggest you stay focused on critisizing us rather than suggesting piracy as an action.

Clarky01 said:
Copying is not the problem! ...but maybe the game sells so bad because of this great costumer service.

Speaking of which; the patch will be up later today (if the broadband connection from BF allows us a good download speed). Thanks for your patience.

Until 1.03 there was no problem. But suddenly copy-protection prevents starting the game. ******* SecuROM tells me now:
"Emulator gefunden!
Bitte deaktivieren Sie virtuelle Laufwerke und Emulator-Software. Für weitere Informationen besuchen Sie bitte die Seite http://www.securom.com/emulation_detected."
!?!?!?

Is there a new version of SecuROM in the last patches? Is there a list of all programs that cause that error?
...after my first posting i decided to deinstall Nero without success. No other equal software is installed. I never used emulated drives on this computer!
Next time it would be kind to print extra information on gameboxes: "If you use software xy, you can not play this game!" :mad:

Been waiting 'forever' for this 1.05 patch and I've got the same problem as Clarky01 :mad:

Which sucks bigtime as I've never had this problem with any securom game b4

Ok so I do have alcohol120 on my system, but I've had that for over 2 years with no problems. (I don't even have any virtual drives active at the mo)

EDIT

Happy now, sent AnalysisLog.sr0 file to support@securom.com <support@securom.com> and in under an hour they sent this link: http://www.securom.com/support/customers/paradox interactive/CMSF_t012/CMSHOCKFORCE.zip

All working fine :)

Last edited:
Yep Securom problem for me & Clarky it would appear. Although I bet we will not be the only ones, so shouldn't the alternitive exe be incorporated into the patch.

The thing that surprised me the most was the response time from securom support.

The only question I have now is: will the patch for the newly introduced low wall bug require me to restart the campaign yet again, or will it be a small fix?