• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"Romanian Factory is like Romanian Children's Birthday-Lot's of drinking and at end, everything blows up." -Romanian Finance Minister, 1864

Chapter Sixth-What is factory?

After great Sewage Disaster/Bonanza, new president we are again needing. Luckily for Romania, toxic sludge mutant rising from ruins being and command is taking. Romania will prosper under his fifteen guiding hands. All Hail New Two-Headed President!

Great thing happening in Romania now! Factory we are having. Romanian Broken Glass Incorporated, headquartered in Bucharest, is now Romania's first finished goods company! Peasants immediately drafted to be working in factory as slaves. Toxic President ceremonially buys first glass, which he uses to drink Vodka.

Success of Broken Glass Inc. sparking new wave of Industrialization all across Romania. Interchangeable parts we are now researching for glory of Great Romania.

Now glass factory filled is being, and capitalists build factory of liquor for to make happy the people. Long live Romania!

However, as usual at intervals of the years of five, president is being dead. However, for once he die in peace after sludge finally eat away his organs. Romania shocked that death does not involve stabbing, shooting or drinking.

Chapter the six - proud moldavian tradition!
"Why did Polack cross road? - To avoid Russian draft!" - Moldavian Humor

When Roman empire fall it was say that a Great nation will rise from ash. That nation Moldavia! It explain why dust cover everywhere! Great President is chose in traditional way. Man with most cousin marriage and family tree which eat itself chosen as president for great nation. Europe has much to learn of Moldavia if they want to learn much.

aar11.jpg

New president think all good knowledge is in Moldavia already. We should research Moldavia if we want to find way to beat filthy turk. Great minds of IQ >70 put on task.

AAR10.jpg

Time honour Moldavia tradition!

Moldavia take great step of instead of having drunk peasant work in countryside, we now have drunk proletarian work in city. Great Improve! Many peasant move to city for great job benefit of taste product. Glass in stomach no.1 cause of dead in Bucharest.

Aar9.jpg

In 1870 war was beginning. Germany invade Alsace in France. France respond by invade Belgium in Belgium. We have much to learn in military from great minds of central Europe.

Army drill conduct in field of Bucharest. 1st Gypsy regiment attack Romanian 2nd regiment on hill armed with rat-tat gun. Live ammo used. Great success! Great nation ready for war against filthy Turk and German.

In 1871 Great President commit suicide. Stab himself in gut with broken bottle. 23 times. Great Moldavia mourn loss of great mind and birth defect.

Last edited:
If I quoted everything in this AAr that made me laugh, I'd have a lot of quotes. This one really got me, though:

Many peasant move to city for great job benefit of taste product. Glass in stomach no.1 cause of dead in Bucharest.

:rofl:

Glad you like it Likk :D.

I agree, the vast amount of quotes is amazing. However, I'll go with this one

1st Gypsy regiment attack Romanian 2nd regiment on hill armed with rat-tat gun. Live ammo used. Great success!
:rofl:

Chapter 7 - Ahoy Moldavia!

"Boat?! Whats Boat?!" Admiral of the Romanian Fleet
"Bad things always end in a bang." Bessberasian Proverb

After commiting suicide of president, new one is elect via lottery. Rich capitalist from Bucherest is winner. First preisdent ever wear big top hat! Russians very happified by president!

Strange man with tophat! Welcome Mr. Strange unamed man with tophat president

Strange unamed tophat presidents freinds help build Romania industry very big!

More stuff to blow evil turk with up!

New president great friend of Russia be! He make deal for us to buy Beltsy called place! But wait!!!! :

More Jews this brings Romania! We must put up taxes them for so they scream not!

But this made up for by Presidents military genius! Russians like president and like to share militaries! Romania Gypsy Regiments now go off to help many Russia in war!

But now with Russia allies we be, we find new things in wilderness of Black sea!

Duh DUH duh!!!!! *crack of thunder*

What are these mysterious floating peices of wood with cannon? We ask Russians. they boats. Admiral of Romanian fleet shocked he is and kills himself for terror. Next Admiral more sane and makes Romania Fleet.

Romania now has much big fleet to contend with evil turk! Namers of boats are very inventive calling new boat: 1st FR Division.

We discover organic chemistry, whatever that is, and put it use. President goes to Beltsy test organic chemistry on new Fertilzer and explosives. However, big bang is made and president is dead. Much sadness, filthy turk blamed for big bang. In sadness General Manu goes madening and runs from army. He is shot in when gypsyies think he is escaped donkey they tracking. Much rejoycing when it is donkey lives heard is still!

We hear that Germany war has lost, France wins.

Germans have great much learn to from Romania Military!

Last edited:
Haha, absolutely brilliant. I will definitely be following this.

Dysken said:
Glad you like it Likk :D.

And I'll keep commenting! That's just how good it is!

Plus I want to hit 300 posts

This AAR Very good. Me read much and liking.

Wenis said:
This AAR Very good. Me read much and liking.

acorrding to highruler Dysken word for saying is likking :D Please grammar you get right for coming on AAR of Moldavia! ;) If not you chose....be ravaged by many mad gypsy donkeys! :mad:
Im just kidding :eek:o ARRG THE DONKEY IS COMING!!!!!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
This is simply insane.

Just the way I like it!

Lol. Yeah, Borat seemed more like a Slavic stereotype than a Kazakh, infact, he said "Yakshamash" or however you say it which I think is Slavic.

Oh, God, I clinically died of laughter and had to be reanimated. :rofl:

Funny that you all think it's inspired by Borat since it is not. While I can definitely see the connection, the inspiration came from the book I link to in the first update. You should read it BTW.

Dysken said:
Funny that you all think it's inspired by Borat since it is not. While I can definitely see the connection, the inspiration came from the book I link to in the first update. You should read it BTW.

And from Tic-tac-toe :p

Dysken said:
As the book was clearly inspired by Borat, I think your readers were just cutting out the middle man and going straight for the original influence. ;)