+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: The Great Crusade: A MOD NN AAR

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

How much is left of the once glorious Red Army?

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    How much is left of the once glorious Red Army?
    I think that they still have over 600 divisions. Some 450 of those are vanilla infantry. They also have about 40 armor divisions. The Soviet army is doing fine. When I get home tonight, I'll turn off the fog of war and take a picture of the army comparison screen.
    Please check out my Space Race Mod for Darkest Hour.

Also, please check out my quasi abandoned AAR, The Great Crusade (HOI2) and its continuation in Arsenal of Democracy. I've also been working on a Great Crusade Scenario which will eventually come to Darkest Hour.

Here is the promised info on Soviet ground divisions as of April 1947.

Also, please check out my quasi abandoned AAR, The Great Crusade (HOI2) and its continuation in Arsenal of Democracy. I've also been working on a Great Crusade Scenario which will eventually come to Darkest Hour.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

jeez, soviet has more troops than all of the allied countries.
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III Collection
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by rule_them_all View Post
    jeez, soviet has more troops than all of the allied countries.
    But their commanders do not have brains.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Enewald View Post
    But their commanders do not have brains.
    neither do zombies, and they are still fear-inspiring
    Have fun, and welcome to one of the most male dominated arenas since railway-working.
    -Kaisermuffin, on the AARland

first AAR, ongoing: Downfall of the Reich, a germany 1944 AAR(played mostly on very hard)
    watch out for this story filled of action, adventure, treason, wild sex(not), time-travelling, wacky nazis and Portal references.

The Betting Sun, the first betting AAR in Paradox Forums! join today this addicting game!
    AwAARded with The Totally Random Productions© Cookie Which Was Given In Order To Repay Massive Gambling Debts Acquired In The Betting AAR

If anyone is interested, I've decided to continue this game into Arsenal of Democracy. The new AOD aar may be read here.

Crusader Kings II500k club

Great I really like this AAR and was sad when it died.
    Your life is your life donít let it be clubbed into dank submission.
    Be on the watch there are ways out.
    You canít beat death but you can beat death in life, sometimes.
    And the more often you learn to do it the more light there will be.
    Your life is your life.
    Know it while you have it.
    The gods wait to delight in you.

The war is finally over. You can catch the conclusion here: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...=470544&page=4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26