+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexspeed´s Loadingscreens for EU3 - NA

Art - Games - History Alexspeed's Avatar
    81 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries

Exclamation Alexspeed´s Loadingscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Alexspeed´s Loadingscreens & Wallpapers for EU 3

UPDATE: 29-02-12

Had a request for re-upload, so might as well update here:

Alexspeeds Loadingscreens EU3 Complete

Please consider those were made for early versions of EU3, they most likely wont work for EU3-Divine Wind.

UPDATE: 16-08-11
    I took the time and dug through my archive, i collected all releases i had done in this thread before and made 1 single download for them:

New download above.

Everyone is welcome to use them, modify them or base new loadingscreens of them.
    I quit this project some jears ago and i have no intention to pick it up again for now.

But please remember that all these were done for EU3 and EU3 Napoleons Ambition,
    i dont know and didnt try if they will even work with Divine Wind.

If they dont, everyone is welcome to make them working.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: 06-09-09

Well i didnt had time/motivation to get back to this little Project, sorry that, to anyone interrested, i guess the project is dead now, atleast all my downloadlinks are nonfunctional. If someone wants/needs the files write me a PM and i see if i can reupload them somewhere (not sure if i still have all of them)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was allways bored by the loadingscreens that were invented by NA,
    and after seeing that there are much to few aviable ones i thought ill make my own and share them.

Thanks to merlin2199 who pointed me to the utilitys i needed =)

Have fun with them

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Zone:

If you wish personalized loadingscreens for a special theme
    or with special pictures just tell me and i will see if i can do it =)

(if i get swamped with requests this may change i dont think that will happen...)

If youre going to order loadingscreens (or even one) i would ask you to provide me with:
    - Links to the pictures, graphics... whatever you want to have
    - If it is a painting and you know it then the name and the artist if possible.
    - your resolution if you use something uncommon
    - if its just an idea you have i will do the best to search the things i need for it or create them,
    altough that will take a little longer naturally.

Viewtimes:
    Please mind that the pic that is first has the shortest viewtime (none if its a fast pc),
    the second has the longest, the third is short again but not as short as the first,
    and the last is alittle longer again.

so sorted by viewtime from longest to shortest that is: Pic 2 - Pic 4 - Pic 3 - Pic 1

You can of course rename the files to your liking to change the sorting if you want.

I realized now the Pic 1 is also shown when loading savegames!

Tech stuff - Please note:
    Becouse the Loadingscreen images get scaled to resolution the quality may
    be lacking in certain resolutions or the image could be cutted offscreen
    on very low resolutions. I test them on 1680 x 1050 widescreen (thats what i use).
    Also the 1st one dont show up at my computer becouse its just to fast.
    (the original 1st one dosent show also, so i am not concerned).
    I have no clue if they work on Mac Versions.

Links to other Loadingscreens:

- Gigau's MEIOU Loadingscreens with maps and rulers: Great work!
    - Dutch 17th century loading screens by vanDiemen: Well done!
    - Historical Load Screens by jarnomiedema: Here (sadly not longer aviable)
    - Pagan loadingscreens by Darken: Download here

That were all i could find, if i have overlooked some,
    please let me know so i can link them here! =)

Releases:

It seems the releases for EU3 without NA are not working, will be fixed soon i hope.

Release 1 - Napoleons Battles
    Version 1.0

The Images used in this Loadingscreens:

<- click thumbnail to enlarge

- Napoleon at Austerlitz by François Gerard
    - Bonaparte on the Bridge of Arcole by Baron Gros
    - Napoleon's Retreat from Moscow by Albert Northern
    - Napoleon Crossing the Alps by Jacques-Louis David

(In rotating order starting up left)

DOWNLOAD HERE for EU3 - NA: I am the downloadlink

DOWNLOAD HERE for EU3 - WITHOUT NA: I am the downloadlink

-------------------------------------------------------------

Release 2 - Napoleons Titles
    Version 1.0

- Napoleon in His Study by Jacque-Louis David
    - Napoleon's Coronation by Jacques-Louis David
    - Napoleon as King of Italy by Andrea Appiani
    - Napoleon as Emperor by de Roucy Trioson

Release 3 - Russian Empire
    Version 1.0

- Destruction of Novgorod by Klavdiy Lebedev
    - Yermaks conquest of Siberia by Wassilij Surikow
    - The Harbor At Odessa On The Black Sea by Ivan Constantinovich Aivazovsky
    - Peter the Great by Paul Delaroche

Release 4 - Dutch Ships
    Version 1.0
    ordered by Patje.lol

- Willem van de Velde the Younger, "De Windstoot", "The Gust"
    - Willem van de Velde the Younger, "Het kanonschot", "The cannon shot"
    - Willem van de Velde the Younger, "Slag bij Kijkduin", "Battle of Kijkduin"
    - Reinier Nooms, "De zeeslag bij Livorno", "The sea-battle near Livorno"

This Package has a gradient background black-blue.

DOWNLOAD HERE for EU3 - NA AND EU3 without NA: I am the downloadlink
    The Download includes 4 .dds files (EU3 - NA) and 4 .tga files (EU3),
    use them for the version you need.

Release 5 - Tricolore
    Version 1.0
    specially for gigau

<- click thumbnail to enlarge sample picture

the same as in the former 4 releases,
    just with tricolore background

DOWNLOAD HERE for EU3 - NA AND EU3 without NA: I am the downloadlink
    note that the Download is larger couse there are all 4 sets included! (10.27 MB)

The Download includes 4 folders with each containing 4 .dds files (EU3 - NA) and 4 .tga files (EU3),
    use them for the version you need and combine as you want.

Release 6 - Englands Glory
    Version 1.0

<- click thumbnail to enlarge (warning large Picture)

Sample Picture Download (1.06 MB, included in regular download)

This sample files should provide you with an overview what this Release contains, you can also take a look at the overview jpeg i created.
    The jpeg´s used for the overview are largley reduced quality to keep filesize low!
    The images used in the actual loadingscreens are not only higher quality,
    but all of them were handoptimized and corrected!

- Flag-01 - England Flag
    - Flag-02 - Union Jack

- Landbattle-01 - Battle of Castillon by Charles-Philippe Larivière (1453 - Hundred Years' War/France)
    - Landbattle-02 - Richard III at the Battle of Bosworth by Mark Churms (1485 - War of the Roses)
    - Landbattle-03 - The Battle of Bosworth - King Richard IIIs Charge by Graham Turner (1485 - War of the Roses)
    - Landbattle-04 - Cromwell at Dunbar Andrew Carrick Gow (1650 - English Civil War - Wars of the Three Kingdoms)
    - Landbattle-05 - Battle of Culloden by David Morier (Jacobite Rising of 1745-46 - Scotland)
    - Landbattle-06 - The Battle of Culloden by Mark Churms (Jacobite Rising of 1745-46 - Scotland)
    - Landbattle-07 - The British 26th Foot at the Battle of Blenheim by an unknown Artist (1704 - War of the Spanish Succession/Bavaria)
    - Landbattle-08 - The Duke of Marlborough Signing the Despatch at Blenheim by Robert Hillingford (1704 - War of the Spanish Succession/Bavaria)
    - Landbattle-09 - Piper George Clark of the 71st Highlanders by an unknown Artist (1808 - Peninsular War - Battle of Vimiero/Portugal)
    - Landbattle-10 - Lord Clive meeting with Mir Jafar after the Battle of Plassey by Francis Hayman (1757 - Seven Years' War/India)
    - Landbattle-11 - Death of General Wolfe by Benjamin West (1759 - French and Indian War - Battle of Quebec/America)
    - Landbattle-12 - Lt.General Lord Wellington at Salamanca by Chris Collingwood (1812 - Peninsular War - Battle of Salamanca/Spain)
    - Landbattle-13 - Battle of Waterloo by William Sadler (18 June 1815 - Napoleonic Wars/Belgium)
    - Landbattle-14 - The Captive Eagle by J P Beadle (18 June 1815 - Napoleonic Wars/Belgium)

- Rulers-01 - Henry VIII by Hans Holbein the Younger (Henry VIII - 1509-1547)
    - Rulers-02 - Queen Elizabeth I by Marcus Gheeraerts the Younger (Elizabeth I -1558-1603)
    - Rulers-03 - Elizabeth I - Armada Portrait by an unknown Artist (Elizabeth I - 1558-1603)
    - Rulers-04 - Charles I by Anthony van Dyck (Charles I - 1625-1649)
    - Rulers-05 - Charles I in Three Positions by Sir Antony van Dyck (Charles I - 1625-1649)
    - Rulers-06 - James II of England by Godfrey Kneller (James II - 1685-1688)
    - Rulers-07 - George III in Coronation Robes by Allen Ramsay (George III - 1760-1820)

- Seabattle-01 - The defense of Cadiz against Sir Francis Drake by Francisco de Zurbarán (1587 - Eighty Years' War/Anglo-Spanish War)
    - Seabattle-02 - Defeat of the Spanish Armada by Philippe-Jacques de Loutherbourg (1588 - Eighty Years' War/Anglo-Spanish War - English Channel/Gravelines)
    - Seabattle-03 - The Battle of Scheveningen by Jan Abrahamsz Beerstraaten (1653 - First Anglo-Dutch War)
    - Seabattle-04 - The Royal Prince and other vessels at the Four Days Fight by Abraham Storck (1666 - Second Anglo-Dutch War)
    - Seabattle-05 - The Battle of Vigo Bay by Ludolf Bakhuizen (1702 - War of the Spanish Succession)
    - Seabattle-06 - The Battle of Trafalgar, as seen from the mizen starboard shrouds of the Victory by J. M. W. Turner (1805 - Napoleonic Wars - Cape Trafalgar/Spain)
    - Seabattle-07 - The Battle of Trafalgar by J. M. W. Turner (1805 - Napoleonic Wars - Cape Trafalgar/Spain)

DOWNLOADS:

DOWNLOAD HERE for EU3 - NA: I am the downloadlink (10.32 MB)

DOWNLOAD HERE for EU3 - WITHOUT NA: I am the downloadlink (12.76 MB)

Included in this Release:
    - 1 readme.txt
    - 30 .tga-files or 30 .dds-files in \gfx\loadingscreens Directory (the loadingscreens)
    - 30 .jpeg sample files & 1 .jpeg with the overview in seperate folder with 1 readme_sample_files.txt

User Guide:

To use them Release 6:
    - Take a look at the sample files in the sample files folder and
    - choose the 4 Loadingscreen Pictures you want from the .dds-files and
    - copy them in your ...\Europa Universalis III\gfx\loadingscreens Directory.
    - Delete the original ones after backing them up in case you want them back.
    - Rename the copied files in the order you want them as: load_1.dds, load_2.dds, load_3.dds and load_4.dds (or load_1-4.tga for EU3 without NA)

start a new game and enjoy!

To use them Release 1-5:
    simply overwrite the files in your original installation after
    backing up the originals in case you want them back.

The files are stored normally in:
    <Install Path>...\Europa Universalis III\gfx\loadingscreens

---------------------------------------------------------------

If there is demand i can make versions that dont have to overwrite original files or that get integrated in another mod, or just help you with that.
    ... altough its really not necessary, that arn´t critical game files, theres hardly something that could go wrong

all these images were used only for the loadingscreens and not for any financial gain.
    the border in some of them may be copyrighted by paradox.

you are free to use this loadingscreens with your original of EU3 and NA
    You may redistribute freely (with textfile), but please do not say its your work and never charge money for it.

Tip: (inspired by Gigau) of course you can download different packs and mix the pictures as you like by renaming them (if necessary)

continue in 2nd. Post!
    Last edited by Alexspeed; 29-02-2012 at 20:13. Reason: update
    Platypus rutilus, in hoc signo vinces - In honorem Paradox!
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.
    My finished Victoria 2 AAR Contest - My AwAARds: Fan of the Week: 7-Nov-2010

81 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: Armageddon
    DiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    continued from first Post:

Wallpaper Releases:

EU3 - Worldmap
    Version 1.0

The Image used in this Wallpaper:

<- click thumbnail to enlarge Sample Image

After i got permission from Susana (Paradox, thank you )
    i release here a Wallpaperpack which features the Worldmap that is included
    in the Collectors Edition (and for download in the CE-Forum).
    It is very simple but i like it, hope you will like it to =)

DOWNLOAD HERE: I am the downloadlink

The Resolutions included in this download:
    - 1024x768 & 1280x1024
    - 1440x900 & 1680x1050 (widescreen)

The non widescreen versions are cutted alittle on the left and right.

Updates:

15-11-07: I have added Loadingscreens for EU3 without Napoleons Ambition, but these are UNTESTED,
    they should work fine, please let me know if they do!
    16-11-07: Release 3 - Russian Empire added
    17-11-07: Release 4 - Dutch Ships ordered by Patje.lol added, from now on downloads will include both versions for EU3 and EU3 NA
    18-11-07: Release 5 - Tricolore ordered by gigau added
    21-11-07: EU3 - Worldmap Wallpaper added!
    26-11-07: Release 6 - Englands Glory added!
    13-12-07: It seems the releases for EU3 without NA are not working, will be fixed soon i hope.

NEW: 06-09-09: Well i didnt had time/motivation to get back to this little Project, sorry that, to anyone interrested, i guess the project is dead now, atleast all my downloadlinks are nonfunctional. If someone wants/needs the files write me a PM and i see if i can reupload them somewhere (not sure if i still have all of them)

Last edited by Alexspeed; 06-09-2009 at 21:06. Reason: Status Update
    Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign for a diseased mind! – Terry Pratchett
    ----------- -----------
    Alexspeed´s MIP - Map Improvment Package and Untransparent Map Mod for Victoria 2.
    Alexspeed´s Canvas Worldmap, SexiiColours Intense and Clear Map Overlay for Victoria 2.

Mount & Blade Custom Flag Tutorial - Alexspeed´s Victoria 2 Wallpapers and Loadscreens & Wallpapers for EU3

Member of The Iconians Club 50 and the 200k Club - - Proud Owner of the SAS Award for Forum Dedication.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    I like them, I wish I could download them, but I don't have NA
    The Memoirs of Santiago Nadal: A Mexico AAR
    The User Created Nations Mod: The only mod where you play with countries created by the EU3 community! Come and try it!

Europa Universalis III LibrAARian
    My Inkwell, in case you want to read one of my works or future projects.
    Every day with you girl is sweeter than the day before.
    No era penal...

81 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capibara
    I like them, I wish I could download them, but I don't have NA
    UPDATE:

I have added Loadingscreens for EU3 without Napoleons Ambition, but these are UNTESTED,
    they should work fine, please let me know if they do!

enjoy
    ----------- -----------

81 games registered

Blog Entries
    UPDATE2: Release 3 - Russian Empire added

Feedback is allways wanted =)
    Have fun!

Edit: Working on a ship themed loadingscreen pack for Patje.lol so that will be next =)
    Last edited by Alexspeed; 16-11-2007 at 15:39.
    ----------- -----------

Very, very nice! You know which ones I am using!

81 games registered

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke
    Very, very nice! You know which ones I am using!
    I have a guess

Thank you, glad you like them *bow*
    ----------- -----------

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Thank you so much... i think i'll make a mix. Being french, i can't decently put the Retreat of Moscow
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

81 games registered

Blog Entries

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gigau
    Thank you so much... i think i'll make a mix. Being french, i can't decently put the Retreat of Moscow
    Oh what a honor you like them, they are nothing but standard compared to your loadingscreens, i will link them in the first post if you have nothing against it =)

Sure mix as you like, and...
    i am sorry you are french, but i know we cant choose that
    ----------- -----------

83 games registered

200k clubEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexspeed
    Oh what a honor you like them, they are nothing but standard compared to your loadingscreens, i will link them in the first post if you have nothing against it =)

Sure mix as you like, and...
    i am sorry you are french, but i know we cant choose that
    You surely can add my loadingscreens.... but they need lots of reworking. Before that, i have loads to do with MEIOU and my CK CoA pack...
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

81 games registered

Blog Entries

Thumbs up

You surely can add my loadingscreens.... but they need lots of reworking. Before that, i have loads to do with MEIOU and my CK CoA pack...
    Linked, and all others i could find too, thank you =)
    ----------- -----------

I see you changed your first post. Guess it was a good thing I added the resolution I use and stating the priority of the pictures.

81 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patje.lol
    I see you changed your first post. Guess it was a good thing I added the resolution I use and stating the priority of the pictures.
    jepp it was, altough the images scale in allmost any resolution, so a little pixelation is sadly everytime there.
    ----------- -----------

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k club

Are there now British loading screens?

81 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigalocus
    Are there now British loading screens?
    Not till now, but i plan to make Loadingscreens for a few great nations and Brittannia is on my list, so expect them to see in some time. =)
    ----------- -----------

81 games registered

Blog Entries

Exclamation

Added:

Release 4 - Dutch Ships
    Version 1.0
    ordered by Patje.lol

This Package has a gradient background black-blue.
    The Download includes 4 .dds files (EU3 - NA) and 4 .tga files (EU3),
    use them for the version you need.

from now on downloads will include both versions for EU3 and EU3 NA!

See first post for the download!

Have fun with them Patje.lol, i hope you (end everyone else who wants to use) like them =)

--------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE: I still need Feedback if the EU3 without NA Versions work!

If you use the version for EU3 without NA and they work for you,
    please reply back and let me know!

-------------------------------------------------------

Next on my list:
    - Background for dharper (special one )
    - Make Backgrounds for great nations (England, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Prussia, Osman Empire,... not necessarily in this order)
    Last edited by Alexspeed; 17-11-2007 at 18:33.
    ----------- -----------

Downloaded them, put them in the folder and started the game. Awesome, simply awesome. I really like them and I also like the gradient background. Thank you very much.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Those dutch ships are awesome, thanks

Europa Universalis IV

81 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Patje.lol
    Downloaded them, put them in the folder and started the game. Awesome, simply awesome. I really like them and I also like the gradient background. Thank you very much.

Those dutch ships are awesome, thanks
    glad you like them, thank you for feedback
    ----------- -----------

NRA Lifetime Member Supermoderator Stonewall's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Very nice. Excellent themes and variety.
    People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast