• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kretoxian

Anon, we are legion
23 Badges
Oct 12, 2005
  • Iron Cross
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Semper Fi
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
Well, let me explain you what objectives mean for the game:

MAIN OBJECTIVES --> When these one have been achieved, a new version will be released.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES --> Not important but always welcome, they are no reason for release a new version.

TERTIARY OBJECTIVES --> Very few importance

Well, now let's go with the list itself:

MAIN OBJECTIVES
Naval doctrines Tech Tree
Naval unit's statistics (brigades excluded)
Historical Events from 1956 until (at least) 1958

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES
Ministers files and their pics
Leader files and their pics
Polish up the tech tree (the historical years, the tech components.... etc)
Adjust map's resources all over the world
Adjust victory points all over the world
Start creating a new map??? (if it's possible of course)
Finish and correct the OOBs (check the release thread to see a list of what OOBs are incomplete)
Adjust the urban provinces in the map preferibly including the pics of the cities
Finish the tech teams
Any AI file

TERTIARY OBJECTIVES
Anything related to GFX
A new interface!!!!
Unit's icons!!!
Sound modifications
A header for the 1979 scenario!!!

These are the objectives, when the Main objectives have been achieved, i will release a new version with the Secondary and Tertiary objectives achieved.

NOTE: THE OBJECTIVES ARE NOT IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE.

Last edited:
*Keeping this post as placeholder for future versions.

Bumping this thread to avoid falling into the second page and to say that we have completed one and a half of the main objectives.

(The AI for the two main superpowers)

Last edited:
Bump

bump to say that the objective of the land unit's statistics have been completed.

I think that the next release should be focused on GFX, what do you think?

Ok ok, the graphics will remain as a secondary objective, it's only that i would like to see some cool interface :(

Kretoxian said:
Ok ok, the graphics will remain as a secondary objective, it's only that i would like to see some cool interface :(
Me too, for me the GFX is very important, because even the bes game scenario is nothing without a nice gfx.

Objectives updated for the next version

EDIT: If anyone wants to take an objective, post it in this thread please.

Last edited:
I forgot to include the AI in the objectives, so i have included as a secondary objective.

Kretoxian,since currently the mod is in alpha and is released mainly for testing and development purposes,how about having objectives for 0.2 (major update) too,with the ones you are currently posting being for 1.4 (minor update)?

Seems to me like the priorities should be the establishment of a playable alpha. As such the naval and air doctrine trees should be established; the tech tree needs to be polished up and respective countries need to have a working historical tech research written in (USSR cant build an airforce...)