• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great Job Man.but Improve Relations With The U.s.a We All Know Wat Happend In The 1840's.

Masked Pickle said:
...a Latin and Catholic Empire in America, to respond to the rising Anglo-Saxon and Protestant Republic in America, the United States...
Awesome! :cool:

(And Texas is definatly a integral part of El Imperio Muahahaha!)

TheMonkeyMon said:
Well, if you won't support Texas, I guess I can't support you.

But give the link to the victoria part when you've started it, so I can watch texas defeat you.

shutup he can beat you in a aar anytime.Texas is part of mexico.

There is only two years left in the EU3 game, I won't be able to change alor of thing in it.

And of course i'll give a link to the Victoria part.

And what about Texas? I won't destory my Empire for the pleasure of a few Texans. This is a Mexico AAR, wich mean than Texas won't be independent for a long time. ;)

____

mad general: Please moderate your comments a little bit can you? :rolleyes:

Get Santa Anna your leader .That would be COOL!

Very interesting AAR so far. I've never seen one for Mexico before; it's a pity that it can't last long in EU3. Good luck with it!

Hi,

Just found this, nice work so far. Having read some Vicky AARs for Mexico you should have an interesting time (unless you do that thing selling provinces to China and then buying them back).

As for Texas, no independence I say!

TheMonkeyMon: ;)

Maximilliano: Thanks for joining!

mad general: Adding it to EU3 would be complex and I have only two year and no big wars left.

dharper: Ten years is indeed very short in EU3. Thats why I have the intention to convert it to Victoria.

Capibara: Im busy those days. If there is no update today its going to be the day after tomorrow.

PrawnStar: I consider than doing thing like that in Victoria is cheating and spoils the fun- it won't happen.

Good to see you aren't going to get too gamey.

It's interesting to see how people can come up with really clever plans to exploit the gane engine, at least first time around. But overall I agree it takes the fun out of things (says the man whose EU2 Saxony diploannexed Protestant Aztecs).

What's going to happen to the USCA in the conversion as you look to have taken those territories?

PrawnStar said:
What's going to happen to the USCA in the conversion as you look to have taken those territories?

As I said in the first post, if I succesfully kick out the Spanish out of Mexico all the land than I control are going to be converted to Victoria (wich mean than Central America, Florida and Oregon will begin as Mexican territories)

Do you think taking some small central american countrys is a good idea.

OK - I understand about USCA, I wasn't sure where your Mexico ended.

It gives you a much stronger position against the USA so the Vicky AAR should be interesting. I guess we could end up seeing a 'Santa Ana' doctrine :)

When is the next update. I can not wait.