+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 312 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Day Scenario II v1.5 - Available for download

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourMount & Blade: Warband

Modern Day Scenario 2

With over 30.000 downloads, Modern Day Scenario 2 is one of the largest and most successful Hearts of Iron mods. It transforms the game into a present day setting, changing almost everything from the World War 2 original game. It have been developed by several generations of teams, and countless people have contributed to make it into what it is today. Current development for the upcoming Arsenal of Democracy version is headed by Paul Hanson. (I myself are no longer active in it's development)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current latest download - 1.6 beta 3:
    For Armageddon 1.2 only!

1st File
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z3zwztuok0w

2nd File
    http://www.mediafire.com/?i2fzmo2zjnu

3rd File
    http://www.mediafire.com/?kymlmdowjy1

Download all files above - unrar 1st file. (file 2 and 3 will be unpacked automatically simultaneously)

Copy Armageddon 1.2 exe to the new folder you've got, and run the included no-time-limit. (made by quintelosky)

Latest patch is here: (Beta version 3)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mvyzzgrlw2y

Unrar, and copy the folder over your MDS2 folder. Overwrite files when asked to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some errors remain, but they will be fixed for the next version (for Arsenal of Democracy)

########################Older version########################
    ################# MDS2 v1.5 - Released in 2007 ###################
    ################################################## #######

Uninstall previous Modern Day Scenario II versions before using the preinstaller

Preinstaller:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?dxecymzjy0y

Installer (Both links are the same file):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=299FNRFH
    http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=65309 - (Six minute waiting before you can download)

Modern Aircraft Sprites:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?excxzxeceat

Download instructions

1 - Make sure your Doomsday version is 1.3a, and unmodified.

2 - Use the preinstaller to copy files from your doomsday folder

3 - Use the installer. Install to the folder the preinstaller created.

4 - Patch the hoi.exe with the no_time_limit-patch that is located in the "Modern Day Scenario 2" folder

5*only if you play with sprites - Unrar the Aircraft Sprites, and move them over the existing ones. (overwrite)

It seems that the installer does not create a save games folder, so you have to create a folder named "save games" inside the scenarios-folder

If your anti-virus program disables the no time limit patch, you can try an alternative patch made by the mod 34 team:
    http://www.quintelosky.com/R/archivos/parcheshoi2dd.zip
    Last edited by Killerrabbit; 16-09-2010 at 23:05.
    Former team leader of
    Modern Day Scenario 2: Download v1.6
    Part of musical and art collective "b0ka"

Great job!! Keep up the good work
    If you wish to be a sucess in the world, promise everything, deliver nothing

- Napoleon Bonaparte

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

- Winston S. Churchill

www.forsvaret.dk

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Looks juicy. Can't DL it now since I'm at work, but do you have ministers/events for Portugal? If you don't, do you want them?

AUGUST STORM Developer dermeister's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Leviathan: WarshipsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

...not compatible with DDA 1.1. ;_;
    Hearts of Iron 3: August Storm 45 GC, Airmobile, Special Forces, Indian Empire, Game-Balance, and more.

OBJECTIVIST PARADOXIANS Take the Striker's Oath • Click here to join

NOW ON YOUTUBE !! HOI3 Release Downfall

REFUGEE CAMP !! THE BEST GROUP ON PARADOX !! CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW !!
    Swedish_Tiger: "It's the most fun on the forums" comagoosie: "First I thought this was stupid, but now I think it's funny" Enewald: "t's just too insane" Palisadoes: "This group is so bizarre!"

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by th3freakie
    Looks juicy. Can't DL it now since I'm at work, but do you have ministers/events for Portugal? If you don't, do you want them?
    We have ministers, but if you have more... What kind of events? If they fit into our storyline, we would very much like them. You can PM me with them, or upload at the team-forum.
    Former team leader of
    Modern Day Scenario 2: Download v1.6
    Part of musical and art collective "b0ka"

The preinstaller doesn't work for me. It only creates a Modern Day Scenario folder, it doesn't copy any files to it. What files should I copy and paste into that folder?

(Interim Avatar)
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome

you guys should make the jump to armageddon. .. seventy new nation tags, etc

but this is amazing! awesome work!
    The Ebony Cross and the Sacred Eagle (Ongoing)
    ---Favorite History-Book AAR, Eu3 (Q2 2008)
    ---Weekly AAR Showcase, 1/13/08
    Charter member of "The Warlord Club"

Awards:
    Fan of the Week: 3/4/07, 4/29/07, 6/18/07, 2/19/08, 4/11/08
    WritAAR of the Week: 5/20/07
    I was canonized! 4/21/07

My ink well thingy...

YAYAYAYAYYY been waithing for this update!
    how real are the military strengths of each country
    Downloading...(very slowly)

For The Glory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killerrabbit
    We have ministers, but if you have more... What kind of events? If they fit into our storyline, we would very much like them. You can PM me with them, or upload at the team-forum.
    Ministers I can get - no problem. Story line... we'll just have to see, I don't know it yet. Sounds like a good reason to play it. What do you recomend as first nation?

how does this work whit armageddon?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    WWOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Yes, yes yes!! Me wants me wants!!!

BTW is there finally generals and admirals for Japan?
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

§1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Installer
    Megaupload is SLOW but atomicgamer you have to wait long but it is so fast that you will still get it faster from atomicgamer
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=299FNRFH
    http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=65309 - (you have to wait 11min)

about that military strength/number of divisions
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._active_troops
    YAY!
    Finland got a bigger army than Sweden (it is a joke! but true)

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by dermeister
    ...not compatible with DDA 1.1. ;_;
    ''Easy'' salvation ----->
    Rename your Hoi2 DDA folder ---> use repair option (setup at DD cd) ----> install DD 1.3a
    -----> install MDS2.

if someone have problems with saving... just add a save games file into your scenarios file(Modern Day Scenario 2/scenarios) if that those not work just copy paste the hoi2dd file into yours

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

North-Korea does not have any tech teams.

that probably because its North Korea

HoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Very nice job.

Europa Universalis: Rome

I'm told that the "crc32 check" has failed when I try to apply the no time limit patch. Anyone know what the problem could be, or where I could find another? Thanks.

Hearts of Iron IIISemper Fi

can you upload the installer to mediafire or another site?

atomicgamer does not download after 12 minites, the counter restarts.
    megaupload says all slots are used for my country.

sorry atomicgamer works but I had wait a few minutes after "less than a minute" message
    Last edited by Biga; 06-11-2007 at 23:51.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 312 1 2 3 11 26 51 76 101 ... LastLast