+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Unit sprites - Arm and Mec

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest Hour
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossSemper Fi
    Rome: Vae Victis

Some are Dr. based, some are Pumas work...
    ----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys for me none of the links work does anybody know what might be the problem. Maybe someone can mail it to me kestas1986@gmail.com. I would be very gratefull

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

uuhhh the link works

http://www.filefront.com/13941977/Land_v2.zip

click on the button download now
    "Don't start a fight when there is nothing to win."
    - Erwin Rommel, The "Desertfox"

Hey, the land unit link isn't working.

Can someone email the files to me?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIIron CrossEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionSemper Fi

Can I create sprite with paint shop pro 7 and with civ3 sprite for HOI2? And how? Did exist a website to learn?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourFor The GloryFor the Motherland

Nobody to help me? nobody to give some informations?

Second Lieutenant Swede_Islander's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron III

Here's one tutorial, I don't know about the quality of it but I hope it helps
    Link

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Swede_Islander View Post
    Link
    Thank you I'll try towith with link

Quote Originally Posted by Swede_Islander View Post
    Link
    Quote Originally Posted by pheonix02 View Post
    Thank you I'll try towith with link
    The stonyroad tutorial is very helpful, if you want to create new sprites. If you're planning to convert civ3 sprites, you might also look here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=306204

Quote Originally Posted by Fürstbischof View Post
    The stonyroad tutorial is very helpful, if you want to create new sprites. If you're planning to convert civ3 sprites, you might also look here:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...d.php?t=306204
    'm very happy,this links will help me to create sprites,thank's Furstbischof and thank's Swede_Islander

Quote Originally Posted by pheonix02 View Post
    'm very happy,this links will help me to create sprites,thank's Furstbischof and thank's Swede_Islander
    You're welcome! Good luck for your project!

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper Fi
    Mount & Blade: Warband

i'll write to you here, because you can't receive messages.
    you have the time to Help me with mine mod? in need modern sprites, and i don't have civ 3 ..and, also, i dunno how to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by nohant View Post
    you have the time to Help me with mine mod? in need modern sprites, and i don't have civ 3 ..and, also, i dunno how to make it.
    I'm inexperienced ,I try to do sprites from CIV3,I need many times to learn
    and many patience because it will not easy for me to do it and I must in first
    to read and understand how I can do sprites.

Quote Originally Posted by nohant View Post
    I don't know, if you refer to me, but afaik most, like me, have enabled visitor messaging. Drop a few lines and you can expect an answer a few hours/days later. But the better (and faster) way is to write here in the forum, where your question can be seen by many readers. Sometimes you can get an answers just a few minutes later.

A good starting point for getting civ3 sprites is a forum like civfanatics. If you follow this link, you see many ww2 sprites and find further down the page several threads dedicated to newly created civ3 sprites. But if you want to create your own mod and use this civ3 sprites to convert them to HOI2/AOD, you have to ask the modders, who have made the sprites, if you can use them. In most cases this should be no major problem, if you give them the credits they deserve in your mod.

If you want to make/convert your own sprites, you might look closer at some of the above mentioned pages. In the associated forums you can ask questions, if you run into problems. Don't expect that it's easy to learn to make/convert your own sprites! I have never tried to make my own sprites, because I had neither the time nor the perseverence to do it. And if you look closer at some, e.g. brebros, you can see, that most of them are simply a piece of art! Therefore their creators deserve all the praise we can give to them.

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron IIISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Europa Universalis IV

I'm having trouble downloading the land units pack. every time I click on the link i get directed t filefront and when I click download now on that site it changes and never actually downloads. any ideas?
    Last edited by maximus323; 10-06-2010 at 16:05.
    "This 'something' is a dark intuition that despite everything the human factor is the criterion of war, and the will of the individual the secret to victory."
    -Hans Ulrich Rudel "Stuka Pilot"

The Spirit Of Bushido: Japanese Destroyer Captain Dead

Quote Originally Posted by maximus323 View Post
    I'm having trouble downloading the land units pack. every time I click on the link i get directed t filefront and when I click download now on that site it changes and never actually downloads. any ideas?
    Hi, i tried it a minute ago and it worked as it should. I have activated javascript and accept cookies, do you, too?

Achtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron IIISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Europa Universalis IV

Yup just downloaded and extracted. Tested the game, works fine and looks great. I am now playing with all of the new sprites plus SKIF. I feel like Im playing a whole new game lol
    cheers and great work to the people who made this happen.
    "This 'something' is a dark intuition that despite everything the human factor is the criterion of war, and the will of the individual the secret to victory."
    -Hans Ulrich Rudel "Stuka Pilot"

The Spirit Of Bushido: Japanese Destroyer Captain Dead

Bavarian Emperor X_MasterDave_X's Avatar
    200k clubAchtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IIThe Kings Crusade
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by BeBro View Post
    Major update available:

Changes v2
    - added several sprites for motorized inf displaying trucks like Opel Blitz, Lancia 6ton, Laffly S15 etc.
    - added marines for US and Jap displaying amphibious vehicles (LVT-2 and Type 4 Ka-Tsu)
    - added mechanized inf for Jap (Type 1 Ho-Ha) and light armor for Ita (Carro Armato L 6/40)
    - some sprites re-rendered for better quality or to fix little glitches
    - optional: an alternative sprite for the German tank displaying a P V Panther. This needs to be installed separately since many may prefer to use the P IV for the GC 36. To use the Panther you need to overwrite the P IV, just copy the spr files and BMPs into the correct game folders (..\gfx\map\units and ..\gfx\map\units\bmp )

- Note: The mot. inf sprites display trucks in move and stand anims, but the "normal" infantry in combat, since mot inf usually fights dismounted. This means you need to have standard inf sprites installed to make it work.

Download v2:
    http://files.filefront.com/13941977

Or:
    http://www.filefront.com/13941977/Land_v2.zip

Previews v2:

Animated:

Alternative Ger Arm:

(edit: just noticed the speed is a little off in the preview anims - it's different in the game)

As always, feedback is welcome, and please report if there are any problems so that I can fix them.

(the new stuff has also been edited into the OP)
    Awesome!!! I didnt realized BeBro, that you did even more for your sprite packs for HoI2. You was the most talented Graphical Modder for HoI2 Sprites.

Will use it for my next AoD game. Thanks Mate !!!
    One of the 2 lucky winners of the 200k celebration
    TY Paradox for lifetime supply of your games !!!

HoI AnthologyDarkest HourMarch of the Eagles

None of the links works!

EDIT

Nevermind got it to work
    Last edited by SmYsiz; 25-02-2011 at 20:41.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourHearts of Iron III

Does anyone have access to BeBro's sprites? The links are not working as of May 2012.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast