• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jacko the Panda said:
Weekend passed in a drunken haze
Getting into character then? :D

I'm doing some research on what kind of ideas drunk and bald dictators can get into their heads. I'm pretty scared right now :D Don't except Finlands belligerence going any lower soon

Fgorginator said:
No hes just recovering from his drunkeness.

You think he's recovered yet?

RGB said:
You think he's recovered yet?
must've been one hell of a hangover....

About 2 Months later, Kekkonen wakes up from an apartment that looks like somebodys been celebrating VC-Day hard. His brain share a similiar feeling.

cpt5finaljw1.jpg

Is Mannerheim a goner? What exactly did Kekkonen have to give to Johan for that crate of F12 vodka? Why is this update over a month late? Will we ever get an answer to these cliché questions?

Probably not.

But because the writAAR doesn't know what to do next with his new Great Finland, he shall turn to you, his most loyal and patient audience. What'll Kekkonen do next, after clubbing Mannerheim of course?

The writAAR will take suggestions to this thread during the next week anything goes, from long term to short term. Remember that the F12 vodka has been drunk already.
(From Sat 2.2. to Fri 8.2.)
Then the writAAR shall pick the 5 best and arrange a voting, that shall last the week following the suggestions.
(From Sat 9.2. to Fri 15.2.)
Then he shall see the result and act accordingly.

Next week I'll have a French exchange student to entertain, so no time for pdox, then I'll have my Gamla dansarana.

Last edited:
It's back!
Great update! :D

I say we invade Sweden. Johan must surrender his other godly powers.

How can anyone not want to punish Sweden for it's many, many crimes?

El Pip said:
How can anyone not want to punish Sweden for it's many, many crimes?

Especially for the brutal forced occupation during perioid spanning from 13th to 19th century.