• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Have you ever seen WWII as a Comic Book? It's around here somewhere, won like 6 awAArds. It was hilarious, and although this one is a little more... eccentric (take this as a compliment, too ;) ) I think you should just take a step back and look at it in a humorous light.

Last edited by a moderator:
SRK said:
all right, i think it's just weird to put a comic in a AAR forum

It's not new, though.

SRK said:
wow it's like you never hear other people say that kind of opinion like i did.
is this AAR about HOI2?
It is more like some gay comic no AAR

I have to say (I admit I am a bit drunk now), that the 2 chapters you have been, have just been the prelude. You'll see the even more gay AAR section later :D

Portion of the comment deleted by coz1

"Funding problems"

Kekkonen is pondering Finland's future with Mannerheim on the 20th of January.

cpt3finaldl9.jpg

Is this the end of the Soviet Union? Is Kekkonen going to end up as a braindead drooling zombie, because of the bald polisher? Is Mannerheim a pussy?
Is the Finnish postal service going to find out that Kekkonen paid with money way more fishy than a tuna sandwich?

Probably not.

Thank you for the gracious comments :)

Wait till you see Kekkonen and Mannerheim pimp my Finland.

this is awesome :D

"Lenin, my old crisp" what a marvellous turn of phrase 'my old crisp' is. I will have to use that more in everyday conversation. :D

Anyways, great one, will be following this. ;)

El Pip said:
"Lenin, my old crisp" what a marvellous turn of phrase 'my old crisp' is. I will have to use that more in everyday conversation. :D

I'm ashamed I can't use English as my everyday langauge, so that I could use the words too :D

Kazmir said:
Anyways, great one, will be following this. ;)

Thank you, I'm working on the next chapter as I'm writing, so it'll be a short trail to follow ;)

Jacko the Panda said:
Thank you, I'm working on the next chapter as I'm writing, so it'll be a short trail to follow ;)

Will we see the next chapter still today? ;)

As certainly as Kekkonen could blind people just by angling his bald correctly with the rays of Sunlight.

Jacko the Panda said:
As certainly as Kekkonen could blind people just by angling his bald correctly with the rays of Sunlight.

And I thought he could... :(

Last edited: