• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Portion of comment deleted by coz1
Hilarious comic-AAR.

Oh come on, Kekkonen is/was lame and he is also past, so it is OK to make humour out of him, or let's say it is OK to make humour of anyone, no matter how bald he/she is. :D
Who can we laugh to if we can't laugh to the dead? :wacko: We Finns really don't have too many Bushes of whom we could make humour of.

Last edited:
Portion of comment deleted by coz1

Oh and btw, me loves AAR. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacko the Panda said:
As certainly as Kekkonen could blind people just by angling his bald correctly with the rays of Sunlight.

Nah, better than that : if he stood at the exact right place in the Lost city of tanis, sunrays reflecting off his bald head would indicate the place where the Ark of Alliance lies !

Go Bald Finland !

The issue has now been dealt with but let me remind everyone - DO NOT RESPOND TO TROLLS. If you dislike or are offended by something another member has posted, report it to a moderator. I spent quite a while just now cleaning this thread and half of that cleaning was due to responses that were not necessary. If a portion of your comment has been deleted, this is why. Let's not let it happen again.

Thread reopened. Carry on.

Last edited:
Atlantic Friend said:
Nah, better than that : if he stood at the exact right place in the Lost city of tanis, sunrays reflecting off his bald head would indicate the place where the Ark of Alliance lies !

Go Bald Finland !

But don't tell that to the nazis! :eek:

"Operation Snow Angels"

So how exactly is Finland going to beat the crap out of its larger and richer neighbour and get some bling bling at last?
Let's hope UKK or M to da m Mannerheim have an idea, because I sure as hell don't!

cpt4finalko2.jpg

Are the Russian reinforcements on time? Is Lening alive or just an old crisp? Will Finnish old school looting and
burning destroy the whole Russia? Can Zhukov figure out how to stop the Finnish snow angel steamroll?

Still, probably not.

Snow Angels! :rofl:

nice! put some game screenshots too.

bowl of soup said:
Looks like an interesting AAR, one thing bothers me though how exactly are you doing all this, lets see some screens :)

you can read the hints on what's happening from the comic itself. ;)

I may be utilizing screenshots in the following updates as there seems to be a large popular demand for it :D