• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
jordarkelf said:
For the dynasty names, I want to keep the "of Province" (100001-101003, 100+province number) with "of", but all the others should be in the original form. This update I changed the "of Orkney" to "av Orkneyjar", "of Rügen" to "von Rügen", and a few others -- but not the "of Province" ones.

But I really would like some more dynasties in certain areas. The further you go east, the fewer dynasties there seem to be.

I found some russian dynasties (although a bit later dynasties based on the Ruriks):

Wladimir’s son and successor, Yaroslav (d 1054), had two surv sons, the elder Sviatoslav II (d 1076), Prince of Tchernigov, was ancestor of Saint Michael (d 1246), ancestor of the Princely families of Gortchakov, Eletzky, Volkonsky, Bariatinsky, Repnine, Obolensky, Stcherbatov, and Dolgoroukov. Yaroslav’s yr son, Vsveolod I (d 1093), was ancestors of the Princely families of Drutskoy-Sokolinsky, Poutiatine, Viazemsky, Tatistchev, Kropotkine, Dachkov, Schakhovskoy, Lvov, Kozlovsky, Lobanov-Rostovsky, Kassatkine-Rostovsky, Vadbolsky, Béloselsky, Ouktomsky, Gagarine and Khilkov.

source

I don't know if they'll be useful :)

Unfortunately, most of these dynasties have their first members recorded outside of CK timeframe. In Russia, noble dynastic names were a late development, somewhere around XIV-XV century.

Drachenfire said:
Earl of Moray

1187 - Do not think this is correct. According to Wikipedia Moray was merged with the Scottish Crown between 1147 to 1314. However, there is a Dutch culture William of Moray as Count of Moray in the game. I do not know why this is so, would recommend his removal until we know the reason why. I think I know why, possible ancestor of the Sutherland Clan.

William of Moray (or 'of Moravia' or 'Murray') was the son of Freskyn a noblemen from Flanders, who was given the lordship of Duffus (in the earldom of Moray) by king David I of Scotland, Freskyn was also lord of Strathbock in West Lothian and possible also had a lordship i Pembroke (Wales).

There were many other Flemish/Anglo-Norman lords in Moray. Though not much is known of them. One of them is known as Berowald 'the Fleming' was was made lord of Innes and Nether Urquhart (also in Moray).

Drachenfire said:
1187- Recommend changes: Sutherland Clan 's third chief Hugh de Moravia should be made count of Sutherland, and be made Gaelic culture. Hugh de Moravia (Hugh of Moray) .... possibly be translanted into Gaelic ((Hew?)) Moireibh.

This didn't make it into DVIPv9. And would also be incorrect (Hugh of Moravia certainly shouldn't be of Gaelic culture, they were part of Anglo-Norman/Flemish/Breton nobility that came north with the Scottish kings and were granted the lands after they were taking away from the previous Gaelic rulers.

DVIPv9 still has Domnall mac Uilleam as count of Sutherland, which is correct, and I think he also should be made count of Ross plus he should be given the 'rebelliousness' trait because he rebelled against king William 'the Lion' in 1187, and if fact died at the battle of Margarnia Moor on July 31st 1187.

-------------------------------------

King William of Scotland should be given the nickname 'the Lion'

----------------------------------

Orkney

Duke Harald, should be given renamed Harald Maddadsson. I think it would even be better to have his dynastie renamed to 'of Orkney' (or something similar) instead of Dunkeld.

He is also described as a 'good and trusty' man, so I would change his 'cruel' trait to 'just' trait.

The 2nd wife of the duke of Orkney, Gornflaeth mac Aedh, was related to the Dunkelds to. Her father was Malcolm (Mael Colluim) Mac Aedh, an illegitimate son of king Alexander I of Scotland.

http://genealogy.euweb.cz/brit/dunkeld.html#A1

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32678 }
	name = "Alexander"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 687 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 2997 } 
	country = SCOT
	religion = catholic
	culture = Scottish
	birthdate = { year = 1077 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 1124 month = november day = 13 }
	dna = "01406303523501"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		arbitrary = yes
		cruel = yes
		tough_soldier = yes

}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32679 }
	name = "Malcolm"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 101703  }
	father = { type = 10 id = 32678 } 
	country = SCOT
	religion = catholic
	culture = Scottish
	dna = "01400209523503"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		arbitrary = yes
		bastard = yes
		hostile = yes
		tough_soldier = yes

}
}

And add this to Gornflaeth (I would also suggest to make her Gaelic/Irish culture). She also stimulated her husband to go after her claims on the titles of Ross and Moray, so I made her vengeful.

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 20038 }
	name = "Gornflaeth"
	gender = female
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 101703 }
	[COLOR=Lime]father = { type = 10 id = 32679 } [/COLOR] 
	country = ORKN
	religion = catholic
	[COLOR=Lime]culture = irish[/COLOR]
	birthdate = { year = 1140 month = january day = 0 }
	deathdate = { year = 1190 month = january day = 0 } 
	dna = "65735044633824"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 4
	}
	traits = {
		proven_accountant = yes
		[COLOR=Lime]vengeful = yes[/COLOR]
	}
}

Source: Lost Kingdoms, Celtic Scotland and the Middle Ages by John L. Roberts

Walter Hawkwood said:
Unfortunately, most of these dynasties have their first members recorded outside of CK timeframe. In Russia, noble dynastic names were a late development, somewhere around XIV-XV century.

yeah ...well the site didn't say when they were created sadly.

Then I guess the list of a multitude of russian nobility family names, that I found, is probably not that useful either, as it is most likely a product of the later development you described. Russian noble families (timeframe unknown)

On a side note, I found this article on Byzantine noble familes being sent to rule Crete in the 11th Century, which might be useful for expanding dynasty list for the Crete provinces. Byzantine Crete rulers 11th. century

It also states that they were from Constantinople, so it might be assumed that they originated from that area :)

Edit: Also found this site with medieval genealogy for most of Europe. Might be some useful information to be found :). Foundation for Medieval Genealogy

Last edited:
Veldmaarschalk said:
William of Moray (or 'of Moravia' or 'Murray') was the son of Freskyn a noblemen from Flanders, who was given the lordship of Duffus (in the earldom of Moray) by king David I of Scotland, Freskyn was also lord of Strathbock in West Lothian and possible also had a lordship i Pembroke (Wales).

There were many other Flemish/Anglo-Norman lords in Moray. Though not much is known of them. One of them is known as Berowald 'the Fleming' was was made lord of Innes and Nether Urquhart (also in Moray).

This didn't make it into DVIPv9. And would also be incorrect (Hugh of Moravia certainly shouldn't be of Gaelic culture, they were part of Anglo-Norman/Flemish/Breton nobility that came north with the Scottish kings and were granted the lands after they were taking away from the previous Gaelic rulers.

DVIPv9 still has Domnall mac Uilleam as count of Sutherland, which is correct, and I think he also should be made count of Ross plus he should be given the 'rebelliousness' trait because he rebelled against king William 'the Lion' in 1187, and if fact died at the battle of Margarnia Moor on July 31st 1187.

-------------------------------------

King William of Scotland should be given the nickname 'the Lion'

----------------------------------

Orkney

Duke Harald, should be given renamed Harald Maddadsson. I think it would even be better to have his dynastie renamed to 'of Orkney' (or something similar) instead of Dunkeld.

He is also described as a 'good and trusty' man, so I would change his 'cruel' trait to 'just' trait.

The 2nd wife of the duke of Orkney, Gornflaeth mac Aedh, was related to the Dunkelds to. Her father was Malcolm (Mael Colluim) Mac Aedh, an illegitimate son of king Alexander I of Scotland.

http://genealogy.euweb.cz/brit/dunkeld.html#A1

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32678 }
	name = "Alexander"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 687 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 2997 } 
	country = SCOT
	religion = catholic
	culture = Scottish
	dna = "01406303523501"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		arbitrary = yes
		cruel = yes
		tough_soldier = yes

}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32679 }
	name = "Malcolm"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 101703  }
	father = { type = 10 id = 32678 } 
	country = SCOT
	religion = catholic
	culture = Scottish
	dna = "01400209523503"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		arbitrary = yes
		bastard = yes
		hostile = yes
		tough_soldier = yes

}
}

And add this to Gornflaeth (I would also suggest to make her Gaelic/Irish culture). She also stimulated her husband to go after her claims on the titles of Ross and Moray, so I made her vengeful.

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 20038 }
	name = "Gornflaeth"
	gender = female
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 101703 }
	[COLOR=Lime]father = { type = 10 id = 32679 } [/COLOR] 
	country = ORKN
	religion = catholic
	[COLOR=Lime]culture = irish[/COLOR]
	birthdate = { year = 1140 month = january day = 0 }
	deathdate = { year = 1190 month = january day = 0 } 
	dna = "65735044633824"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 4
	}
	traits = {
		proven_accountant = yes
		[COLOR=Lime]vengeful = yes[/COLOR]
	}
}

Source: Lost Kingdoms, Celtic Scotland and the Middle Ages by John L. Roberts

I have no objections to this, but shouldn't Gornflaeth be given claim to her lost lands? :)

side question: What is absolutely more correct for a dynasty name with Mac in it? I have not found a definitive surce on weather its more correct for mac Uilleam or Mac Uilleam. Stylaistically I prefer the latter, but of corse prefer the more correct.

Last edited:
Drachenfire said:
I have no objections to this, but shouldn't Gornflaeth be given claim to her lost lands? :)

I wouldn't object to that

Scotland 1066

First I want to suggest to remove the duchy of Albany from the start of the scenario. I can't find much information about Maelmuire Dunn Chaillean, just that his son was the 1st earl of Atholl, but he certainly wasn't the most important vassal in the kingdom of Scotland in 1066. Give the counties of Atholl and Argyll to king Malcom (I am going to stick with the Scottish names here, cause the Gaelic names are to difficult to type :) ), and make the duchy of Albany uncreated at the start. Maelmuire should also be in the kings court.

King Malcom had a nickname 'Canmore'

His other brother Domnall also had a nickname 'Báne', I would also suggest to swap the traits of Domnall with that of Maelmuire. Domnall Báne became king after Malcolm and was the last Celtic king of Scotland. He was much more important then his brother Maelmuire.

Further I see that Malcom has 2 sons Etgar (Edgar) and Alexandair, both those sons are sons of his second marriage with Margaret Atheling, a marriage which didn't happen untill 1069. Edgar was born in 1074 and Alexandair was born in 1077

So Etgar and Alexandair should go. They should be replaced by the Malcom and Donald (just like in vanilla-CK)

If you keep Etgar and Alexandair in, then make them Saxon-culture. They were raised by their mother, who named them Edgar (a Saxon name) and Alexander (just like the other 2 sons Edward and Edmund who aren't born yet in 1066)

I agree with Tempest DK. I found more accurate dynasty names on Wiki site.

of Metz (ruling county of Metz in 1066) => von Metz
d'Ardennes (ruling duchy of lower lorraine in 1066) => von den Ardennen
of Lorraine (ruling duchy of Upper Lorraine in 1066) => von Lothringen.

BTW I propose to turn Verdun's province culture into French. Although it was part of the HRE, Verdun wasn't populated by Germans. The town always belongs to the french culture area. That's why Louis XIV was kindly welcomed much more later when the city was annexed to the kingdom of France.

Moreover, the 1066 ruler of Verdun, "Louis Montbéliard", and his son "Dietrich of Bar" should be french instead of German (in fact, he already have a french name in CK vanilla :wacko: ). In Germany, He was even known as Ludwig von Mousson (see here ) and Mousson is a french town located in Lorraine.

Small tweaks for you Jord':

-Turn Verdun into french culture
-Give Louis and his son Dietrich the french culture
-Rename Dietrich into Thierry (french form of Dietrich).
-Rename "Montbéliard" dynasty into "de Montbéliard" and give it to Louis and his son Thierry.

Hasimir Fenring said:
Small tweaks for you Jord':

-Turn Verdun into french culture
-Give Louis and his son Dietrich the french culture
-Rename Dietrich into Thierry (french form of Dietrich).
-Rename "Montbéliard" dynasty into "de Montbéliard" and give it to Louis and his son Thierry.

Also make Louis de Montbeliard,besides count of Verdun, count of Sundgau. And add his other children

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 181120250 }
	name = "Louis"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 88 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 11000 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 11001 }
	country = C129
	religion = catholic
	culture = Frankish
	birthdate = { year = 1046 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "06040202416202"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 4
		health = 4
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		temperate = yes
		misguided_warrior = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 181120251 }
	name = "Frederic"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 88  }
	country = C129
	religion = catholic
	culture = Frankish
	birthdate = { year = 1047 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "06254202426258"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		proud = yes
		selfish = yes
		flamboyant_schemer = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 181120252 }
	name = "Mathilde"
	gender = female
	country = C129
	religion = catholic
	culture = Frankish
	birthdate = { year = 1051 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "38040311135500"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		court_education = yes 
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 181120253 }
	name = "Sophie"
	gender = female
	country = C129
	religion = catholic
	culture = Frankish
	birthdate = { year = 1052 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "38080011130404"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 6
		health = 6
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		clubfooted = yes
		ecclesiastical_education = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 181120254 }
	name = "Beatrice"
	gender = female
	country = C129
	religion = catholic
	culture = Frankish
	birthdate = { year = 1055 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "38080011020408"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 5
		health = 6
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		court_education = yes
	}
}

EDIT

And give Louis, the gold, prestige and piety that now are listed by his son Dietrich/Thierry

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 11000 }
	name = "Louis"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 88 }
	country = C129
	religion = catholic
	culture =[COLOR=Lime] frankish[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Lime]score = { gold = 25 prestige = 100 piety = 100 }[/COLOR]
	birthdate = { year = 1008 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "38487139284578"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 8
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 5
		health = 4
		fertility = 8
	}
	traits = {
		hole_in_the_pocket = yes
	}
}

Last edited:
I was unaware that we could change province names! Is this something we are adopting here?

If this is so, could we change the names of the Breton counties?

Kernev for Cornouaille
Penteur for Penthièvre
Gwened for Vannes
Leon would remain the same.

Nantes and Rennes would remain in French representing Gallo.

That's why I avoid changes like that. I've added some accents to a few names (like Fehér), corrected an obvious typo here and there (Ceuta), but changing a province name drastically would just mean you cannot find it on the map :(

Hello! As I play the game over the corse of a few generations I notice that the choice of Welsh names may be too broad... in the sense that traditional names like Owain, Llywelyn, Gruffydd, Rhodri, Dafydd, are not reappearing as often as they should. I think that simply doubling up on the names may solve this though, and recommend this updated list. Nothing was left out (I know Llywelyn favors the archaic Welsh names from his and mine earlier discussions).

It is a recommendation (as I can modify this myself for my games), but it would bring greater legitimacy.

Code:
welsh;female;Acha
welsh;female;Addiena
welsh;female;Adles
welsh;female;Aelwyd
welsh;female;Aerea
welsh;female;Aeronwen
welsh;female;Aeronwy
welsh;female;Afadda
welsh;female;Afandreg
welsh;female;Afandreg
welsh;female;Afrella
welsh;female;Afrella
welsh;female;Aldan
welsh;female;Ales
welsh;female;Alswyn
welsh;female;Alys
welsh;female;Ananan
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Angharad
welsh;female;Annes
welsh;female;Annest
welsh;female;Annwyl
welsh;female;Anowed
welsh;female;Arddyn
welsh;female;Arddyn
welsh;female;Arianrhod
welsh;female;Atheldus
welsh;female;Blodwen
welsh;female;Brawstydd
welsh;female;Bronwen
welsh;female;Canna
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Catrin
welsh;female;Ceindreg
welsh;female;Ceindreg
welsh;female;Ceindrych
welsh;female;Ceinfron
welsh;female;Ceingar
welsh;female;Celemion
welsh;female;Cenyddon
welsh;female;Ceridwen
welsh;female;Cerie
welsh;female;Cerys
welsh;female;Cicely
welsh;female;Clarisant
welsh;female;Clydai
welsh;female;Creiddylad
welsh;female;Cristin
welsh;female;Cywere
welsh;female;Danhadlwen
welsh;female;Ddenyw
welsh;female;Ddewer
welsh;female;Delyth
welsh;female;Denis
welsh;female;Derwela
welsh;female;Deurig
welsh;female;Digwg
welsh;female;Dwynwen
welsh;female;Dwywai
welsh;female;Dyddgu
welsh;female;Dyddgu
welsh;female;Dyfwn
welsh;female;Dylie
welsh;female;Ederydd
welsh;female;Efa
welsh;female;Efa
welsh;female;Efa
welsh;female;Efrddyl
welsh;female;Efrydd
welsh;female;Eiche
welsh;female;Eirianwen
welsh;female;Elaine
welsh;female;Elen
welsh;female;Elen
welsh;female;Elen
welsh;female;Elen
welsh;female;Elen
welsh;female;Elen
welsh;female;Elinion
welsh;female;Elinor
welsh;female;Elliw
welsh;female;Ellylw
welsh;female;Ellyn
welsh;female;Elufed
welsh;female;Endelienta
welsh;female;Enghenedd
welsh;female;Enid
welsh;female;Enynny
welsh;female;Erfiddyl
welsh;female;Essyllt
welsh;female;Essyllt
welsh;female;Eurbrawst
welsh;female;Eurgain
welsh;female;Euronwy
welsh;female;Euronwy
welsh;female;Ffelis
welsh;female;Ffion
welsh;female;Fflur
welsh;female;Ffraid
welsh;female;Generys
welsh;female;Genilles
welsh;female;Glynys
welsh;female;Goleuddydd
welsh;female;Gwawl
welsh;female;Gwawlwen
welsh;female;Gwawr
welsh;female;Gwegnier
welsh;female;Gwelfyl
welsh;female;Gwen
welsh;female;Gwenasedd
welsh;female;Gweneddlon
welsh;female;Gwenfrewy
welsh;female;Gwenhwyfar
welsh;female;Gwenhwyfar
welsh;female;Gwenhwyfar
welsh;female;Gwenllian
welsh;female;Gwenlo
welsh;female;Gwenonwy
welsh;female;Gwenwyn
welsh;female;Gwerfyl
welsh;female;Gwerla
welsh;female;Gwesant
welsh;female;Gwinno
welsh;female;Gwladys
welsh;female;Gwladys
welsh;female;Gwledyr
welsh;female;Gwyar
welsh;female;Gwynddydd
welsh;female;Gwyndyth
welsh;female;Gwynfron
welsh;female;Haer
welsh;female;Hawis
welsh;female;Heledd
welsh;female;Heledd
welsh;female;Heledd
welsh;female;Heledd
welsh;female;Heledd
welsh;female;Hellawes
welsh;female;Heulwen
welsh;female;Hunydd
welsh;female;Hywela
welsh;female;Igerna
welsh;female;Ilud
welsh;female;Isabel
welsh;female;Isabel
welsh;female;Iseult
welsh;female;Ivoire
welsh;female;Iwerydd
welsh;female;Jane
welsh;female;Jennet
welsh;female;Keyne
welsh;female;Lallog
welsh;female;Land
welsh;female;Languoreth
welsh;female;Llecci
welsh;female;Lleigy
welsh;female;Lleigy
welsh;female;Lleuca
welsh;female;Lleuca
welsh;female;Lowry
welsh;female;Mabyn
welsh;female;Maches
welsh;female;Madrun
welsh;female;Maelrys
welsh;female;Mair
welsh;female;Mali
welsh;female;Mallt
welsh;female;Marared
welsh;female;Marared
welsh;female;Marared
welsh;female;Marared
welsh;female;Marared
welsh;female;Marared
welsh;female;Marchell
welsh;female;Margred
welsh;female;Marsley
welsh;female;Marwenna
welsh;female;Mawd
welsh;female;Meddefus
welsh;female;Meddyf
welsh;female;Melangell
welsh;female;Meleri
welsh;female;Melisant
welsh;female;Menedog
welsh;female;Mereril
welsh;female;Modlen
welsh;female;Morfydd
welsh;female;Morganna
welsh;female;Morganna
welsh;female;Morganna
welsh;female;Morganna
welsh;female;Morganna
welsh;female;Morien
welsh;female;Myfanwy
welsh;female;Myfanwy
welsh;female;Myfanwy
welsh;female;Myfanwy
welsh;female;Myfanwy
welsh;female;Mynfrewy
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nest
welsh;female;Nesta
welsh;female;Non
welsh;female;Nyfain
welsh;female;Olwen
welsh;female;Onbrawst
welsh;female;Orwen
welsh;female;Owena
welsh;female;Penarwen
welsh;female;Peren
welsh;female;Prawst
welsh;female;Prawst
welsh;female;Ragaw
welsh;female;Ragnell
welsh;female;Rhael
welsh;female;Rheingar
welsh;female;Rheinwylydd
welsh;female;Rhiainfelt
welsh;female;Rhiannon
welsh;female;Rhiannon
welsh;female;Rhiannon
welsh;female;Rhiannon
welsh;female;Rhiannon
welsh;female;Rhiell
welsh;female;Rhonwen
welsh;female;Rhybrawst
welsh;female;Rimo
welsh;female;Roistri
welsh;female;Sabel
welsh;female;Sannant
welsh;female;Sara
welsh;female;Scothnoe
welsh;female;Sefin
welsh;female;Senena
welsh;female;Seren
welsh;female;Seve
welsh;female;Siân
welsh;female;Sibyl
welsh;female;Sioned
welsh;female;Sionedd
welsh;female;Sionedd
welsh;female;Sionedd
welsh;female;Sionedd
welsh;female;Sionedd
welsh;female;Siwan
welsh;female;Susanna
welsh;female;Tangwystl
welsh;female;Tangwystl
welsh;female;Tangwystl
welsh;female;Tangwystl
welsh;female;Tangwystl
welsh;female;Teath
welsh;female;Tegau
welsh;female;Tegawr
welsh;female;Tegeingl
welsh;female;Teleri
welsh;female;Thewer
welsh;female;Tiflur
welsh;female;Trynihid
welsh;female;Tudglid
welsh;female;Tudlwystl
welsh;female;Tybie
welsh;female;Tydfil
welsh;female;Tywarwedd
welsh;female;Urwen
welsh;female;Wenna
welsh;female;Wennap
welsh;female;Wenodog
welsh;female;Ygerna
welsh;female;Ysbail
welsh;female;Ysteder
welsh;female;Ystradwel
welsh;female;Ystradwen
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Adda
welsh;male;Aeddan
welsh;male;Aergul
welsh;male;Alan
welsh;male;Alcun
welsh;male;Alisander
welsh;male;Alwyn
welsh;male;Amwn
welsh;male;Anarawd
welsh;male;Aneurin
welsh;male;Annun
welsh;male;Ardderchddrud
welsh;male;Arod
welsh;male;Arthfael
welsh;male;Arthfoddw
welsh;male;Arthwr
welsh;male;Arthws
welsh;male;Asa
welsh;male;Asaph
welsh;male;Awst
welsh;male;Bangar
welsh;male;Bedwyr
welsh;male;Beli
welsh;male;Berwyn
welsh;male;Bili
welsh;male;Bladud
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bleddyn
welsh;male;Bledrig
welsh;male;Bledrys
welsh;male;Bledydd
welsh;male;Boddw
welsh;male;Bodo
welsh;male;Brân
welsh;male;Bran
welsh;male;Branwaladr
welsh;male;Brochfael
welsh;male;Brochfael
welsh;male;Brochmael
welsh;male;Brwt
welsh;male;Brwyn
welsh;male;Brychan
welsh;male;Brydw
welsh;male;Bryw
welsh;male;Bugi
welsh;male;Bywyr
welsh;male;Cadell
welsh;male;Cadell
welsh;male;Cadfan
welsh;male;Cadfarch
welsh;male;Cadfrod
welsh;male;Cadgyfarch
welsh;male;Cadog
welsh;male;Cadrieth
welsh;male;Cadrod
welsh;male;Cadwal
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwaladr
welsh;male;Cadwallon
welsh;male;Cadwgan
welsh;male;Cadwy
welsh;male;Caenog
welsh;male;Cai
welsh;male;Caid
welsh;male;Cain
welsh;male;Calpinn
welsh;male;Camuir
welsh;male;Caradog
welsh;male;Caradog
welsh;male;Caradog
welsh;male;Caradog
welsh;male;Caradog
welsh;male;Caradog
welsh;male;Carwn
welsh;male;Carwyd
welsh;male;Casnar
welsh;male;Caswallon
welsh;male;Caw
welsh;male;Cawdaf
welsh;male;Cedig
welsh;male;Cedryck
welsh;male;Cedwyn
welsh;male;Ceneu
welsh;male;Ceredig
welsh;male;Cilmin
welsh;male;Clotri
welsh;male;Clydno
welsh;male;Clydog
welsh;male;Clydwyn
welsh;male;Coel
welsh;male;Coledog
welsh;male;Colwyn
welsh;male;Coryf
welsh;male;Crayrwy
welsh;male;Cunbelin
welsh;male;Cunedda
welsh;male;Custennin
welsh;male;Cwnws
welsh;male;Cwrrig
welsh;male;Cybi
welsh;male;Cyfwlch
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynan
welsh;male;Cynddelw
welsh;male;Cynddylan
welsh;male;Cynfarch
welsh;male;Cynfawr
welsh;male;Cynfeddw
welsh;male;Cynfelyn
welsh;male;Cynfyn
welsh;male;Cynfyn
welsh;male;Cyngar
welsh;male;Cynglas
welsh;male;Cynidr
welsh;male;Cynin
welsh;male;Cynllo
welsh;male;Cynllwg
welsh;male;Cynwal
welsh;male;Cynwallon
welsh;male;Cynwrig
welsh;male;Cynwyl
welsh;male;Cynwyst
welsh;male;Cynyr
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Dafydd
welsh;male;Deheuwant
welsh;male;Deiniol
welsh;male;Dewi
welsh;male;Difwng
welsh;male;Dinogan
welsh;male;Dionad
welsh;male;Dogfael
welsh;male;Dolfyn
welsh;male;Doli
welsh;male;Drydras
welsh;male;Drystan
welsh;male;Dunwal
welsh;male;Dunwallon
welsh;male;Dwfyn
welsh;male;Dwfynerth
welsh;male;Dwywg
welsh;male;Dyfnwal
welsh;male;Dyfrig
welsh;male;Dyfwn
welsh;male;Dynod
welsh;male;Dynod
welsh;male;Edern
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednyfed
welsh;male;Ednywain
welsh;male;Edwyn
welsh;male;Edwyn
welsh;male;Efrawg
welsh;male;Eifionydd
welsh;male;Eilfyw
welsh;male;Einion
welsh;male;Einion
welsh;male;Einydd
welsh;male;Elaed
welsh;male;Eldog
welsh;male;Elfys
welsh;male;Elgudy
welsh;male;Elidyr
welsh;male;Eliffer
welsh;male;Elisedd
welsh;male;Elno
welsh;male;Elud
welsh;male;Elystan
welsh;male;Emrys
welsh;male;Erbin
welsh;male;Eryi
welsh;male;Eudaf
welsh;male;Ewyas
welsh;male;Ffernmael
welsh;male;Ffilip
welsh;male;Ffriog
welsh;male;Ffwdwr
welsh;male;Fragan
welsh;male;Fychan
welsh;male;Fyrsil
welsh;male;Gafran
welsh;male;Gamon
welsh;male;Garanog
welsh;male;Garbanion
welsh;male;Gardan
welsh;male;Garwth
welsh;male;Geraint
welsh;male;Gerallt
welsh;male;Gerwin
welsh;male;Gillyn
welsh;male;Glannog
welsh;male;Glwyd
welsh;male;Gorbonion
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Goronwy
welsh;male;Gorwynion
welsh;male;Grad
welsh;male;Greddyf
welsh;male;Gronw
welsh;male;Gronw
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gruffydd
welsh;male;Gwaeddan
welsh;male;Gwaethfoed
welsh;male;Gwaethgenau
welsh;male;Gwalchafed
welsh;male;Gwalchmai
welsh;male;Gwallog
welsh;male;Gwarthan
welsh;male;Gweirydd
welsh;male;Gwen
welsh;male;Gwenwynwyn
welsh;male;Gwerthefyr
welsh;male;Gwerthern
welsh;male;Gwerystan
welsh;male;Gwgwn
welsh;male;Gwidgen
welsh;male;Gwidyr
welsh;male;Gwilym
welsh;male;Gwrast
welsh;male;Gwrddwfn
welsh;male;Gwrfael
welsh;male;Gwrfawr
welsh;male;Gwrfoddw
welsh;male;Gwrgant
welsh;male;Gwriad
welsh;male;Gwrlais
welsh;male;Gwrnerth
welsh;male;Gwrydyr
welsh;male;Gwrysnad
welsh;male;Gwthyr
welsh;male;Gwyddgi
welsh;male;Gwyddno
welsh;male;Gwydgwn
welsh;male;Gwylfyw
welsh;male;Gwylog
welsh;male;Gwynddoleu
welsh;male;Gwyneu
welsh;male;Gwynllyw
welsh;male;Helig
welsh;male;Hoedlyw
welsh;male;Hwfa
welsh;male;Hyrn
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Hywel
welsh;male;Iago
welsh;male;Iago
welsh;male;Iago
welsh;male;Iarddwr
welsh;male;Iau
welsh;male;Idnerth
welsh;male;Idno
welsh;male;Idris
welsh;male;Idwal
welsh;male;Idwallon
welsh;male;Idwallon
welsh;male;Iestyn
welsh;male;Iestyn
welsh;male;Ieuan
welsh;male;Ieuan
welsh;male;Ifor
welsh;male;Ifwr
welsh;male;Io
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Iolo
welsh;male;Ionas
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Iorwerth
welsh;male;Ithel
welsh;male;Ithon
welsh;male;Iusay
welsh;male;Llaennog
welsh;male;Llary
welsh;male;Llawr
welsh;male;Lleirwg
welsh;male;Lleision
welsh;male;Lleuddad
welsh;male;Llorien
welsh;male;Llyddica
welsh;male;Llydnerth
welsh;male;Llygadrydd
welsh;male;Llyn
welsh;male;Llynghedwy
welsh;male;Llyr
welsh;male;Llywarch
welsh;male;Llywarch
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywelyn
welsh;male;Llywenydd
welsh;male;Llywhonyrdd
welsh;male;Lug
welsh;male;Luip
welsh;male;Macsen
welsh;male;Madog
welsh;male;Madog
welsh;male;Madog
welsh;male;Mael
welsh;male;Maelgwn
welsh;male;Marchwyn
welsh;male;Maredudd
welsh;male;Maredudd
welsh;male;Maredudd
welsh;male;Maredudd
welsh;male;Maredudd
welsh;male;Maredudd
welsh;male;Masgwid
welsh;male;Math
welsh;male;Mathonwy
welsh;male;Mawn
welsh;male;Mechydd
welsh;male;Medrod
welsh;male;Meilyr
welsh;male;Meirchion
welsh;male;Meirion
welsh;male;Merchwyn
welsh;male;Merfyn
welsh;male;Meurig
welsh;male;Meurig
welsh;male;Meurig
welsh;male;Mor
welsh;male;Mor
welsh;male;Morfael
welsh;male;Morgan
welsh;male;Morgan
welsh;male;Moriddig
welsh;male;Morien
welsh;male;Morydd
welsh;male;Nefydd
welsh;male;Neithon
welsh;male;Nowy
welsh;male;Nudd
welsh;male;Nynnaw
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Owain
welsh;male;Padern
welsh;male;Padrig
welsh;male;Pandoff
welsh;male;Pasgen
welsh;male;Pawl
welsh;male;Pedr
welsh;male;Peibio
welsh;male;Peredyr
welsh;male;Peredyr
welsh;male;Petrog
welsh;male;Pill
welsh;male;Pryderi
welsh;male;Publig
welsh;male;Pwydion
welsh;male;Pwyll
welsh;male;Pyr
welsh;male;Ralph
welsh;male;Rhainallt
welsh;male;Rheged
welsh;male;Rhein
welsh;male;Rhicert
welsh;male;Rhirid
welsh;male;Rhobert
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhodri
welsh;male;Rhud
welsh;male;Rhufon
welsh;male;Rhun
welsh;male;Rhun
welsh;male;Rhun
welsh;male;Rhychwyn
welsh;male;Rhydderch
welsh;male;Rhydderch
welsh;male;Rhydog
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Rhys
welsh;male;Sadwr
welsh;male;Sadwrn
welsh;male;Sandde
welsh;male;Sandde
welsh;male;Sawyl
welsh;male;Seferus
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Seisyll
welsh;male;Selwyn
welsh;male;Serwan
welsh;male;Sion
welsh;male;Sion
welsh;male;Siwauna
welsh;male;Steffen
welsh;male;Sulien
welsh;male;Tagit
welsh;male;Tegfan
welsh;male;Tegonwy
welsh;male;Tegwyd
welsh;male;Teilo
welsh;male;Telpwyll
welsh;male;Teon
welsh;male;Teuhant
welsh;male;Tewdos
welsh;male;Tewdrig
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Tewdwr
welsh;male;Timotheus
welsh;male;Tomos
welsh;male;Trahaearn
welsh;male;Triffyn
welsh;male;Tudwal
welsh;male;Tudwallon
welsh;male;Tydy
welsh;male;Tyfodedd
welsh;male;Tysilio
welsh;male;Urien
welsh;male;Yneigr
welsh;male;Ynyr
welsh;male;Ynyr
welsh;male;Ypaen
welsh;male;Ysfael
welsh;male;Ysgawyn
welsh;male;Ysgorda
welsh;male;Ysgwn
welsh;male;Yspwys
welsh;male;Ystadwr

A minor bug in the 1066-scenario

Boudewijn I has himself listed as his father, which means that when you click on him you get a 'fatal error'

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 90109 }
	name = "Boudewijn" # I
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id =724 }
	[COLOR=Yellow]father = { type = 10 id = 90109 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 90110 }[/COLOR]
	country = FLAN
	religion = catholic
	culture = Dutch
	birthdate = { year = 837 month = january day = 1 }
	deathdate = { year = 879 month = january day = 1 }
	dna = "02022102021710"
	attributes = {
		martial = 4
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 5
		health = 5
		fertility = 4
	}
}

Another minor one

Character 20142 is named Eustatius while his father (10065) is named Eustasius

Walter Hawkwood said:
Especially since it was like that in vanilla CK. Wonder where Monomakh part got lost. :confused:
As part of the initial DVIP overlay on the DV data I lost most nicknames.
I've been adding them back whenever I find them (comparing to the vanilla data is nearly impossible since the character file heavily changed).

-----

MARK

jordarkelf said:
Veld -- are you using 9.1? The Boudewijn error was fixed in that one.

Oops :eek:o

Some more additions for th 1187 scenario :

England

Hubert Walter

He is the brother of the count of Urmumu, Theobald fitzWalter Butler

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32002 }
	name = "Hubert" # was chief justiciar of England and archb. of Canterbury in the late 12th, early 13th century.
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id =702740187 } # Walter
	father = { type = 10 id = 4039 }
	country = ENGL
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1152 month = january day = 1 } # Approximate
	dna = "04060708090607"
	attributes = {
		martial = 4
		diplomacy = 9
		intrigue = 4
		stewardship = 9
		health = 5
		fertility = 3
	}
	traits = {
		mastermind_theologian = yes
		wise = yes
		energetic = yes
		zealous = yes

}
}

Code:
dynasty = {
	id = { type = 12 id = 702740187 }
	name = "Walter"
	province = {   }
}

Mercadier, I have named him Geraud. I don't know for sure if that was his real first name

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32004 }
	name = "Geraud"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id =702740190 } # Mercadier
	country = ARMA
	religion = catholic
	culture = frankish
	birthdate = { year = 1158 month = january day = 1 } # Approximate
	dna = "03030312160609"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 7
		stewardship = 2
		health = 7
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		knowledged_tactician = yes
		cruel = yes
		reckless = yes

}
}

Code:
dynasty = {
	id = { type = 12 id = 702740190 }
	name = "Mercadier"
	province = { }
}

Richard FitzRoy, a bastard-son of John Lackland

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32003 }
	name = "Richard FitzRoy"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id =369 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 4514 }
	country = MEAT
	religion = catholic
	culture = english
	birthdate = { year = 1186 month = december day = 2 }
	dna = "31061511010612"
	attributes = {
		martial = 4
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 4
		stewardship = 4
		health = 4
		fertility = 4
	}
	traits = {
		bastard = yes

}
}

Western Isles
I will use the Anglicized names, since those are easier to type, in game use the Gaelic names :)

The current duke of the Western Isles is Ragnall (Reginald) McDonald. His father was Somerled (king of the Isles). Ragnall has a brother named Angus (count of Argyll). But Somerled had at least one other son (his eldest) named Dugald, this Dugald was the ancestor of the McDougall-clan.

Dugald was probably dead in 1187, but he had 3 sons, Donald, Dugald and (probably) Uspak. The last one is his Norwegian name, since it is uncertain what is Gaelic name was (probably something like Gilleasbuig). These 3 sons tried at least two times to gain control of the Isles (in 1209/1210 and 1230).

After their fathers death, Donald and Dugald (whose nickname was 'Screech', I have no idea how to translate that in Gaelic) stayed in Western Scotland/Northern Ireland, while Uspak went to Norway.

King Haakon of Norway (the son of the king of Norway in 1187) invested Uspak with the title 'King of the Hebrides'. Uspak then also changed his name to Haakon, in honour of his king.

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32683 }
	name = "Dubgall"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 3101 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 20027 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 20026 } 
	country = WEIS
	religion = catholic
	culture = irish
	birthdate = { year = 1146 month = january day = 0 } #approximate
	deathdate = { year = 1181 month = january day = 0 } #approximate
	dna = "20016519018801"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 4
		stewardship = 8
		health = 7
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		tough_soldier = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32684 }
	name = "Donnchad"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 32683 }
	country = c045
	religion = catholic
	culture = irish
	birthdate = { year = 1173 month = january day = 0 }  #approximate
	dna = "20010119018802"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 2
		health = 7
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		generous = yes
		court_education = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32685 }
	name = "Dubgall 'Screech' "
	gender = male
	country = c045
	religion = catholic
	culture = irish
	birthdate = { year = 1175 month = january day = 0 }  #approximate
	dna = "20050106018809"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 4
		stewardship = 4
		health = 5
		fertility = 5
	}
	traits = {
		lisp = yes
		martial_education = yes
	}
}
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 32686 }
	name = "Uspak"
	gender = male
	country = NORW
	religion = catholic
	culture = norwegian
	birthdate = { year = 1179 month = january day = 0 }  #approximate
	dna = "20050121028820"
	attributes = {
		martial = 7
		diplomacy = 4
		intrigue = 6
		stewardship = 4
		health = 7
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		valorous = yes
		martial_education = yes
	}
}

All three of them should have a claim on the title of the duchy and county of the Western Isles

Code:
title = {
	tag = WEIS
	tier = duchy
	holder = {
		character = { type = 10 id = 20019 }
		startdate = {
			year = 1187
			month = january
			day = 0
		}
	}
	claim = { id = { type = 14712 id = 200890013 } character = { type = 10 id = 32684 } }
	claim = { id = { type = 14712 id = 200890014 } character = { type = 10 id = 32685 } }
    	claim = { id = { type = 14712 id = 200890015 } character = { type = 10 id = 32686 } }

}

title = {
	tag = C035
	tier = county
	liege = WEIS
	holder = {
		character = { type = 10 id = 20019 }
		startdate = {
			year = 1187
			month = january
			day = 0
		}
	}
	claim = { id = { type = 14712 id = 200890016 } character = { type = 10 id = 32684 } }
	claim = { id = { type = 14712 id = 200890017 } character = { type = 10 id = 32685 } }
    	claim = { id = { type = 14712 id = 200890018 } character = { type = 10 id = 32686 } }
}

And Uspak and Haakon should be made friends

Code:
friend = {
		primary = { type = 10 id = 2502 }
		secondary = { type = 10 id = 32686 }
		startdate = { year = 1186 month = january day = 1 }
	}

County of the Isle of Man

The count of the Isle of Man is Gudrod Olafsson Crovan, his nickname was Gudrod the Black (in Norwegian that would be Svarte I guess, not sure about this). Gudrod died in november 1187. So either give him an illness or lower his health

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 20021 }
	name = "Gudrød [COLOR=Lime]'Svarte'[/COLOR] Olafsson"
	gender = male
	dynasty = { type = 12 id = 556 }
	father = { type = 10 id = 20023 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 20024 }
	country = C054
	religion = catholic
	culture = norse
	score = { gold = 25 prestige = 100 piety = 100 }
	birthdate = { year = 1135 month = january day = 10 }
	deathdate = { year = 1187 month = november day = 10 }
	dna = "23210515801695"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 4
		health = 4
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		selfish = yes
		zealous = yes
		suspicious = yes
		[COLOR=Lime]illness = yes[/COLOR]
		martial_cleric = yes
	}
}

His fathers nickname was Olaf the Red (or Raude in Norwegian)

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 20023 }
	name = "Olaf '[COLOR=Lime]Raude' [/COLOR] Gudrødsson"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 20033 } 
	country = C054
	religion = catholic
	culture = norse
	birthdate = { year = 1095 month = january day = 0 }
	deathdate = { year = 1153 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "11251589985512"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 4
		health = 4
		fertility = 6
	}
}

The eldest son (and first heir) of Gudrod was Ragnvald, who starts the scenario without traits, I have added those

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 20022 }
	name = "Ragnvald Gudrødsson"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 20021 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 20045 }
	country = C054
	religion = catholic
	culture = norse
	birthdate = { year = 1160 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "11251580169512"
	attributes = {
		martial = 5
		diplomacy = 5
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 4
		health = 4
		fertility = 6
	}
	[COLOR=Lime]traits = {
		selfish = yes
		proud = yes
		tough_soldier = yes
	}[/COLOR]}

Gudrod had intended that his second son, Olaf should be his heir (it is possible that Ragnvald was born out of wedlock). Olaf's nickname was also 'the Black' or 'Svarte'

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 20046 }
	name = "Olaf [COLOR=Lime]'Svarte'[/COLOR] Gudrødsson"
	gender = male
	father = { type = 10 id = 20021 }
	mother = { type = 10 id = 20045 }
	country = C054
	religion = catholic
	culture = norse
	birthdate = { year = 1173 month = january day = 0 }
	dna = "04536015801695"
	attributes = {
		martial = 6
		diplomacy = 6
		intrigue = 5
		stewardship = 4
		health = 4
		fertility = 6
	}
	traits = {
		vengeful = yes
		naive_wirepuller = yes
	}
}

After count Gudrod death, Olaf was given the island of Lewis, a very desolate island almost unfit for cultivation. Olaf who wanted a better place for himself, then started a feud with his (half-)brother, which lasted untill 1229. When Ragnvald was murdered by some of Olaf's men. So I would suggest to make them rivals

Code:
rival = {
		primary = { type = 10 id = 20022 }
		secondary = { type = 10 id = 20046 }
		startdate = { year = 1186 month = january day = 1 }
	}

A minor thing

The bishop of Utrecht in 1187 is named Baldwin, should be Boudewijn

Code:
character = {
	id = { type = 10 id = 6847 }
	name = "[COLOR=Lime]Boudewijn[/COLOR]"