• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wenceslaus II

Przemysł II
41 Badges
Aug 24, 2007
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Darkest Hour
NEW TWEP 0.25.

A few months ago, as I promised, I converted (100%) the last public upload of TWEP (May '05) To Victoria:Revs 2.01. So here it is: :D

TWEP Re-Uploaded September 29, 2011: http://www.gamefront.com/files/20842903/%28New%29+TWEP+0.25.zip

To install, just make another copy of your V:R.. A few things had to change so installing TWEP over your vanilla Ricky won't let you play the original scenarios. Unzip 0.25 into this new directory.

Definate Issue(s):

1) Pick a ruling party for the nation that you're playing, if none allready exists, to prevent a CTD. After this you can play the mod with no problems. The mod/game won't function without a ruling party.

Possible Issue(s):

1) I had to mute two events out as their ID's conflicted with two other events. (I suck at events. Renumbering them wasn't an option.) If anyone wants to play around/add more events etc., go right ahead.

2) I only played 3 and 1/2 months into the mod but as then everything seems fine. If you encounter any problems please contact me.

Credits:

THE TWEP TEAM!!

Last edited:
duhh

Last edited:
Cantons aka Warlords.

hmm...the factions should be as so for China...

Sinkiang
Xi Bin Ma
AnFu
Fengtian
Zhili
Kuomintang
Yunnan/Sichuan Clique
Guangxi
Shanxi

i think i posted maps up of how they should have looked on some of the others...those canton ones are innaccurate, as well..Mongolia didnt own those extra parts...

I like the Mongols. So they get it.

That's all the tags and "extra" nations there were. The cantons are how they stand.

And shouldn't you at least be HELPING with 1914? The mod's progress has slowed down to a halt :(

Oh right. Japan doensn't own all of that part of eastern China. It's a different Canton with the same color. Um, so, 1914! (Or do you just hang out here all day critizing others? :p )

well....although there were seperate cantons, these cantons were run by military coalitions such as the Zhili, AnFu, Fengtien....obviously the exceptions were Yunnan/Sichuan who were sort of independant though allied to KMT in early 20's, Sinkiang which stayed out completely, Shanxi (which was technically part of AnFu but decided to stay out of the fight and lived on seperatly), the Kuomintang could be seen as a Military coalition govt. especially after Sun Yat Sens death....

and i mean, we all love the Mongorians.....but still, its innaccurate to give them lands they did not have....i'm just saying, i'm a pedantic guy on issues such as these, and i've researched them....and yes...makes me feel big to tell people they got something wrong.....and as for 1914....well...its generally run out of steam...and i did the pics and generally random bits of research, not eneough to get it back on its feet....and i've got University as well....

drunk

Last edited:
lol..you are forgiven....ask about for flags etc i'm sure someone will help, maybe put some reqeusts in etc.......and look on the thread about China (towards the end), and you may find ythe maps of the warlord alliances/coalitions etc....

nah... China's allright :p I just did a whole bunch of stuff to Europe over the weekend. It'll be uploaded soon.

nope

Thanks for answering, I didn't see his question.

No, just keep your vanilla Victoria and dump it in there.

Np. =) How many new things are there in this mod? I had it like 2 years ago or something =p But how many new things are there?

Anyone else having trouble downloading from the Filefront?

Edit: Please, I can't download it, would you send me the mod to biges (at) centrum.cz ? Thanks

Last edited:
It's right there. I just checked it out. And you can only email something 10 MB or less.

Events "know" when to fire based on the start year, so no.

Wenceslaus II said:
It's right there. I just checked it out. And you can only email something 10 MB or less.

Well, the file is 635.30 KB, that is not even one megabyte.
Anyway, I used a proxy to get the file. My IP adress seems to be no longer popular on the filefront :-/

First impressions...
Russia should be democracy, not monarchy anymore. And it does not have set a ruling party.
Why Germany still owns Metz, Strassburg, Mulhouse?

Last edited: