• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
nubbie44 said:
Does this work with Ricky?

yes.

and I fixed the Chinese Cantons, will upload new verison soon :cool: (Mongolia not so big)

And this mod will collectively be called "The Time of Troubles (1919)" because I have another one for you folks. Put together last night and this morning based on a beautiful sketch of Europe in 1924 http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/shepherd/europe_1924.jpg giving to me by my patron in the 1914 mod forum, it will be called the real WWEoP or "The Worldwide Era of Peace (1924)" due to post WWI Europe being at peace, set up for peace and boundaries rearranged due to nationality, in an effort to mantain peace.

So look out for both real soon!!

Here are the China Cantons, corrected:

ScreenSave1.jpg

Which wasn't all that much work... Just tipped the size of Mongolia due to Kaiser Franz's recomendation.

Last edited:
Riiight big one, remember: Add a ruling party (just pick one) to any country you are PLAYING that doesn't allready have one before diddling around with the game. Any such diddling will result in a CTD.

The only way for me to correct this, would be, going into each country and actually giving them a ruling party. And of course making sure they match up with a ruling party that actually exists. I don't feel like doing that today, or tommorow, but the next ToT update will most likely have that included.

For those of you that have downloaded 1.03, that province mix up is corrected. 1.031 is now available for download and I can assure you it is running fine :)

nubbie44 said:

That is a good question, I'm played it with Ricky and I seem to be having quite a few problems. Most notably that Germany is still an Absolute Monarchy, has the Empire flag and still has all it's European lands in both 1919 and 1924. Did I download this wrong? Thanks for your help

RoyalArk14 said:
That is a good question, I'm played it with Ricky and I seem to be having quite a few problems. Most notably that Germany is still an Absolute Monarchy, has the Empire flag and still has all it's European lands in both 1919 and 1924. Did I download this wrong? Thanks for your help

Ehh, God, ok. absolute monarchy, fine. empire flag in 1919 is because the armistice was signed 11/11/1918 but the treaty of versaile was sometime in 1919, meaning Germany still had all of it's posessions in Africa, SE Asia, even if it was for a short time being. 1924 they don't have all European and have zero colonial posessions. I'll check it out once I put Victoria back on my PC (new PC).

I def understand the Empire flag and Imperial possessions in 1919, but it was the 1924 part that I was confused with. I personally think I had a problem when I downloaded it. But thanks for your time and effort in making this mod.

I just checked. Germany has been shorn of it's Polish provinces ;) The only thing I noticed wrong was Czechslovakia had the eastern most two provinces missing, which easily can be added by copying their national provinces to owned and controlled. (Just open up their text file in the 1924 folder)

Wenceslaus II said:
1.031 is now here. Changes can include the following:

Soviet armies more evenly portioned and spread out, so the western Russian Empire does not get overrun so quickly and easily. But I still lumped them together in some areas (Moscow, Caucucias) to reflect the Red army strengths of the time.

Poland has a small army, so does Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia but the latter three are not involved in the civil war. Just Poland, Ukraine and obviously czarist Russia.

And some other changes as well.

### OLD NOTES ###

Note this is an "overwrite" modification, but does not affect the original, standard game in any way.

The TWEP team gets practically all the credit for this beautiful renditioning of the 1919 world, you can't even download the original off the official site anymore, but damnit, here it is, Revs compatible.

I cannot play this scenario at all, because I cannot start Victoria. It writtes when I start Victoria: "Error in db\" :(
After instalation, I have updated it to 1.04 with patch and won't start. For NTL I have used 1.02 version (only yet avaible), but won't play.
So I have tried to reinstall it and patch to 1.03, but again won't play. The same error shows!

What did I wrong??? :(

I have put all what is there in their folders.

Wenceslaus II said:
I just checked. Germany has been shorn of it's Polish provinces ;) The only thing I noticed wrong was Czechslovakia had the eastern most two provinces missing, which easily can be added by copying their national provinces to owned and controlled. (Just open up their text file in the 1924 folder)

Thanks, I think I need to download it again. And out of curiosity, is it ever possible for Tsarist Russia to win the Civil War?

rine238 said:
I cannot play this scenario at all, because I cannot start Victoria. It writtes when I start Victoria: "Error in db\" :(
After instalation, I have updated it to 1.04 with patch and won't start. For NTL I have used 1.02 version (only yet avaible), but won't play.
So I have tried to reinstall it and patch to 1.03, but again won't play. The same error shows!

What did I wrong??? :(

I have put all what is there in their folders.

It's for Victoria: Revolutions. Sorry, I thought you knew. I'll update the first post. Sorry again.

RoyalArk14 said:
Thanks, I think I need to download it again. And out of curiosity, is it ever possible for Tsarist Russia to win the Civil War?

I guess. I haven't really played it all that much yet, I just converted the 1.03b version to V:R.

nubbie44 said:

It was designed for Ricky! :)

SirWellington said:
Will there ever be a new version of this scenario, Good King? :rofl: :D

I will begin working on it again when I'm done with my 1914 stuff. This will get renewed attention probably around January.

I'll update my first post but.......

This mod does not and cannot use moddir. Moddir does not work with RICKY!!

Wenceslaus II said:
Riiight big one, remember: Add a ruling party (just pick one) to any country you are PLAYING that doesn't allready have one before diddling around with the game. Any such diddling will result in a CTD.

The only way for me to correct this, would be, going into each country and actually giving them a ruling party. And of course making sure they match up with a ruling party that actually exists. I don't feel like doing that today, or tommorow, but the next ToT update will most likely have that included.

Has this been sorted out yet?? I seem to remember getting this mod a while ago (before I joined the forum properly) and wondering why it kept messing up for me - I think it was this now... I foolishly didn't read that part! :wacko:

If not, I'm happy to help and go through the files (I haven't downloaded it - got a new computer - but I'm interested in getting back into it now), and post back what I think are reasonable parties of yours to be in power for each nation (which can then be scrutinized and amended where need be).

Last edited:
Just give them A party. They'll have elections or change the parties on their own (I think). Elections determine the world.........

Before you go clicky around, just select a party. That's all.

Simon B said:
What's that 1914 stuff?

Some pretty cool and sweet changes to the only WWI mod for HoI 2 DD!

Check out the official forum :)

Thank you all for reserecting my interest in this :D

Simon B said:
Do you plan adding events for the russian civil war or, at least, include those include in the 1914 scenario?

As special as I feel that a posted I started has a second page... still, events for me would take a few months at least to figure how to even fire, this, and that. (Or know of. I'm more of a map guru.)