• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just played this mod as czarist russia (1919), and won the civil war. I first managed to get a couple of provinces in a peace deal from the soviets, then 5 years later I attacked with tanks and made them my satelite (thereby gaining all my cores on them except their capital).

A couple of weird things happened though:
- Germany didn't lose any of its posessions, in fact, france declared war on them but after some fighting accepted wp.
- Austria attacked hungary and annexed all of its provinces except the capital.
- Really weird thing: the armies of estonia are invincible! Seriously, look at the screenshot, those guys havent lost a single man so far. Of the 16 of my divisions, 5 are tank divisions. Note that I gained 3 provinces of them in an earlier war, without having to fight (only occupy).

invincible-estonia.JPG

Well thanks for playing it :)

I haven't touched this in months, I've been trying to take a break from modding.

Maybe I forgot to take the Austrian cores off of Hungary - I've seen this happen too.

The German army is awefully small, I've seen France overun the German colonies a few times.

Estonia I'll see what kind of techs they have.

But don't expect anything for a while, I can't really afford the energy at the present time.

My dear buddy sansa has sent me the last public upload of TWEP, from May I believe of 2005. There was alot of work, good stuff and historic reality cut out from my conversion of TWEP to Victoria: Revolutions because quite frankly, back then I was new to modding. Now that I'm a pretty good amount better, I will work with the original and last upload, for a decent and historically based scenario of the Russian Civil War era.

With respect to Estonia, what I'd recommend doing is letting them come and attack you. Once they are out, quickly take their capital and annex it as it will be undefended.

Yeah, but they don't :(. That's actually something I found weird as well: the Estonian army refused to move (during war 1), even though I was occupying their provinces. They just stood there and waited...

My dear buddy sansa has sent me the last public upload of TWEP, from May I believe of 2005. There was alot of work, good stuff and historic reality cut out from my conversion of TWEP to Victoria: Revolutions because quite frankly, back then I was new to modding. Now that I'm a pretty good amount better, I will work with the original and last upload, for a decent and historically based scenario of the Russian Civil War era.

Great! I'm looking forward to it!

Link removed as to not cause confusion with latest build.

Last edited:
Here http://www.filefront.com/14672115/TT_TWEP_1.031.zip/

However this weekend I modded the original and last TWEP (may 05) to be exactly like the original and where the TWEP team last left off, including all the events. And now it should work for REVS as well, but I haven't been able to test it yet.

Well thank you for taking interest though.

Tried it on REVS. There are some unassigned provinces:

1919 & 1924 scenarios:
Palmyra
Samoa (which really should trade places with Tonga on the map btw.)
The Gilberts
(All should belong to the U.S. I think)

Only 1924 scenario:
Uzgorod
Chust
(Both should be Czechoslovakian)

Otherwise: Cheers!
Tully

Did you install OHgamer's hotfixes?

Other than that, you need to give me some more details, so I can help. :confused:

Do you need to delete the scenario and ai files?

I've got VIP Vicky Rev with all the Hotkey fixes etc - how do I go about getting this scenario?

Do you need to delete the scenario and ai files?

You don't have to delete any scenario files, but you won't be able to play original 'vanilla' Victoria scenarios either :) Actually you shouldn't erase AI, at all. The mod still relys on vanilla AI, and has very few TWEP AIs of its own. The few TWEP AIs won't overwrite any vanilla AIs, either.

I've got VIP Vicky Rev with all the Hotkey fixes etc - how do I go about getting this scenario?

DOWNLOAD IT :D The filefront link is in the original post :) I'm not sure if having VIP installed previously will affect the game, but you definately don't need VIP installed to play the mod.

Alrighty then = I will!! If it doesn't work - I'm going to break your legs ^^

Any possible way of bringing my game to this MOD so that I can keep the story going?

It didn't work with VIP and crashed my system. I'm breaking your legs.

Did you install OHgamer's hotfixes?

Other than that, you need to give me some more details, so I can help. :confused:

Seems like I found the answer. Poland has no ruling party so the game crashes when this country is played. I edited the file responsible for the situation and I hope you will fix it in next version. At the moment, one can not switch to democracy as Poland, even with the setup file edited, as it remains a monarchy even after deep reforms.

It didn't work with VIP and crashed my system. I'm breaking your legs.

You don't have the vanilla Ricky seperate from VIP? VIP wouldn't be compatible with any other mod you might want to install.

Seems like I found the answer. Poland has no ruling party so the game crashes when this country is played. I edited the file responsible for the situation and I hope you will fix it in next version. At the moment, one can not switch to democracy as Poland, even with the setup file edited, as it remains a monarchy even after deep reforms.

Political party/ruling party? Once you pick one, the mod is fine. Many countries DON'T have a ruling party, and inserting a party in the mod files, especially since I would just be guessing who gets what, is something I'm not going to do.

But I'll update the original post.

I meant no ruling party. The game continues to crash very early even if a party is elected at start. Furthermore, it is imposiible to make Poland a democracy, as the constitution changing event does not fire even with all political reforms enabled. So the point is, choosing a party actually leads to a crash in January/February. And if I don't choose one in few seconds after the game loads, game crashes on the first day even while still at pause.