• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
Here's a 6 pages PDF we put together for you to see what DV is all about.

Attachments

• Deus Vult.pdf
    14,6 KB · Views: 7.832
I couldn't be happier :D

That courtier loyalty looks great - I can't wait to see what hilarity might ensue when you have a disloyal spy master! Similarly the friendship concept might lead you to staffing your court positions with sub-optimal characters just to maintain their friendship. Yay for lackeys...

Other features, such as fosterlings, pledging allegiance and religious wars, etc etc, also look supremely interesting. There's really too many to list. Frankly I'm almost giddy with excitement.

Thanks for the preview! I might have to wait up til 3am on the US coast :cool:

3.1 Claims
There are additional events now added to remove claims from people. The older the
claim is the more likely it is to be lost. Also if you change the succession laws,
anyone who has lost the right of inheritance will now pick up a claim against your
title.

Oooof! That could get rather interesting if you change your elective law to primo.

Sounds very good :)

I generally prefer to lurk rather than post superlatives but I had to post to say that these improvements look amazing. I am eagerly anticipating arriving home from work tomorrow night!

Looks really good. I was going to get DV anyway, but it's great to see that this expansion really improves the game a lot.

One change I really like is that you got rid of the Muhammeds being born in western families :)

ComradeOm said:
That courtier loyalty looks great - I can't wait to see what hilarity might ensue when you have a disloyal spy master! Similarly the friendship concept might lead you to staffing your court positions with sub-optimal characters just to maintain their friendship. Yay for lackeys...

My King got killed by one just today :(

it's just one more opportunity to get a ruler killed ;)

well, I wasn't happy to have my excellent Duke killed by his bastard son yesterday, but I like this feature.

Lools like my Uni studies just went through the floor. :D

Aye.