• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
J the STUD: Thats certainly because you have Armageddon, i can't see anything else. Maybe playing with sprites would sove the problem?...

And the irritating 'scenario file had errors' message is unremovable for now, i can't localise what is at cause. But since you can play correctly without it...

Crush3r: Thank you. :)

Miihkali: Its in the thread title, its in the download's post, its in the readme, do i really need to repeat? :p

Yes its for Doomsday.

General_Grant said:
Miihkali: Its in the thread title, its in the download's post, its in the readme, do i really need to repeat? :p

Oh, but about title: sometimes it's hard to know is it DD used for DoomsDay or DD Armageddon.

After very short game there's few things needed to fix.

• Russian head of state is Andrey Vlasov. It should be Nikolai II, I think
  • Kyzyl and Ulanbaatar are communist names, meaning Red and Red Hero. They should be Khem-Beldyr and Urga.
  • Germans have naval fleet based in Ceylon.
  • Germans could have some units in Namibia and West Africa, for example half militia division (with max_strength 50) in both.
  • Britain should guarantee BeNeLux
  • Montenegro should have army. Also they could be allied with Serbia.
  • Russians should have when war starts again central powers events which mobilize their reserves.

Looks very good anyway. Good luck to finish it!

I found some mistakes.
Russian head of state is Andrey Vlasov.
Montenegro should have army. Also Monenegro should be the kingdom. King should be Danilo . Also flag should be this
Serbia should have territorial clams on Bosnia and some parts of Croatia. Flag of Serbia should be this one.
Some flags are different from shields.

Few ideas more:

* There could be colonial warfare -events, where natives revolt in colonies. For example as Germany there's event: "Native revolt in Namibia", and two or three Namibian provinces revolt.
* Why germans control Shanghai? Maybe there can be puppet of Germany, named Free State of Hangzhou Bay, to control market in China. German puppet, which could control Shanghai & Ningbo. Or is it stupid idea?

I'm bit busy in other mods, especially in Medieval mod. But is it possible to make something for this mod. That's interesting idea, and for example I would be glad if I can make something small for you, like events.

I'm playing it in Army 1.1 and all seems fine, I've played a bit with Russia, until the death of Nicholas II, 1938 I think, messing throught the files I found the Taiping Tianguo (Heavenly Kingdom , that rebellion in China from 1854-63), is it used in any manner in this mod?

Miihkali: What? Vlassov? It has been changed to Nicolas II, that was even the very first modification i did with this mod.

This is what the russian minister file is sopposed to be:

Code:
RUS;Ruling Cabinet - Start;Name;Pool;Ideology;Personality;Loyalty;Picturename;x
;Replacements;;;;;;;x
4080;Head of State;Nicholas II Romanov;36;FA;Weary Stiffneck;High;MNicholas;x
4081;Head of Government;Vladimir N. Kokovtsov;36;FA;Naive Optimist;High;MKokovtsov;x
4082;Foreign Minister;Nikolai Pokrovsky;36;FA;General Staffer;Low;M4082;x
4083;Minister of Armament;Nikolai Maklakov;36;FA;Military Entrepreneur;Medium;M4083;x
4084;Minister of Security;Vladimir Malyshkin;36;FA;Back Stabber;Very High;M4084;x
4085;Head of Military Intelligence;Mikhail Meandrov;36;FA;Dismal Enigma;Very High;M4085;x
4086;Chief of Staff;Anton Denikin;36;FA;School of Mass Combat;High;M4086;x
4087;Chief of Army;Lavrentij Kornilov;36;FA;Guns and Butter Doctrine;Very High;M4087;x
4088;Chief of Navy;Boris Makaroff;36;FA;Decisive Naval Battle Doctrine;High;M4088;x
4089;Chief of Air Force;Alexander Kolchak;36;FA;Naval Aviation Doctrine;High;M4089;x
4090;Head of State;Andrei Vlasov;36;NS;Resigned Generalissimo;High;M4090;x
4091;Head of State;Vladimir I Romanov;36;PA;Benevolent Gentleman;High;M4091;x
4092;Head of State;Olga I Romanov;36;FA;Stern Imperialist;High;MOlga;x
4093;Head of Government;Nikolai Yezhov;36;NS;Backroom Backstabber;High;M4093;x
4095;Head of Government;Iraklij Tsereteliy;36;SC;Naive Optimist;High;M4095;x

...and much more of course.

If you have played with the right 1936 scenario (the one with Wilhelm's face), you should have Nicholas as HoS. Anybody got him at this post?

Names in Mongolia-Tuva are going to be changed, thats for pointing me that detail.

German naval unit in Ceylon is a mistake, it was supposed to be in East Africa.

Britain usually guarantee Benelux by itself, i did not had the time to add all the guarantees.

I'll see for Montenegro and Serbia, but to tell you the truth i did not bothered with those very minor nations yet.

Thanks for all the suggestions. :)

Užičkibombarder: Half of what you found was already found by Miihkali. I'll see about Montenegro. This Serbia is much more Habsburg-friendly, it don't have the embitions of uniting the slavs around itself.

IndoEsia45: What about it? I can't figure out why thats happens.

Miihkali, again: I'll see about the colonies. I don't want to create such small states as Shangai, i would have to found ministers and leaders for that. Germany gained Shangai during the 2nd intervention in China in the 1920's, thats all explained in the descriptions.

DarkReborn: Did you got Nicholas II as HoS?

The Taiping thing will be for the 2nd version, there is very much to do before it can be used. What has been done for now about it is the general concept, the flag and the different 'cores' for the revolter.

Shrapneluk: did you said 'yes' when it asked you to overwrite all the files? If yes i don't know, all the others are seeming to run it correctly.

I never got Nicholas as HoS. But, the game plays well..except, I think Russia and France are over-powered.

Nietzsche: That will be balanced this is why tests are needed.

Thanks to Masked Pickle we now know why Nicholas isnt ruling Russia in 1936: Add those lines in the scenario/ptep1936/russia file above the 'owned provinces' line.

headofstate = { type = 9 id = 4080 }
headofgovernment = { type = 9 id = 4081 }

With that Russia shall get the proper ministers at the start, sorry for that, i never had that problem in my version.

Well, I'm my game either Nicholas II or Vlasov didn't appear, the HoS position was just with the "default" picture, but this was solved when I elected Tsarina Olga I as his sucessor, still, I would like ol' Nicky has HoS from start of the game

EDIT: Oh, yes, seems you found the solution :)

I'd also like to mention: In my game Charles Lindenburgh got elected, but he never showed up as HoS.

Found another bug: the last event in the USA file is supposed to be for the USA, but is wrongly labeled for France. It won't be really important, France will just guarantee the independence of the Americas but that event was designed for the US.

Also who know the problem with Lindbergh? It is a 1936 minister and the election event is correct... :confused:

I found few mistakes more:

* Molotov should be Perm
* Kuybushev should be Samara
* Sverdlovsk should be Yekaterinburg
* Dalian could be Port Arthur
* Vaasa could be Nikolainkaupunki (Vaasa was king of sweden, when Finland was part of Russia, it had two names: Vaasa and Nikolainkaupunki (city of Nicholas)
* Qingdao could be Tsingtao
* Baku oilfield should have atleast 5 vp:s

Also Minsk and maybe Kazan could be urban provinces. Also in India some provinces could be urban, at least Bombay & Calcutta.

Egypt should be independent. It gained independence in early 1920's. It's puppet of Britain and had only small army.

They can be changed in config/province_names.csv Really hard, isn't it?

Qing Empire could have Duan Qirui as chief of staff. Then there should be One of our ministers dead in november 2 1936 and Chiang Kai-Shek becomes Chief of Staff.
EDIT: Sinkiang has different flag and shield :wacko:
EDIT2: Mongolian flag should be this. Current flag is commie version!

Last edited: