• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(75668)

Corporal
May 5, 2007
Why the realese of the Paradox Version of the Patch always comes out much later then the Battlefront Version ?

- Will we get a "ALL-INCLUSIVE patch that will work on ANY previous version of the game (from v1.01 to v1.03) and a INCREMENTAL patch that is meant to upgrade an already patched v1.03 copy of the game to the new v1.04 level." ??

- Will we get constant patch support or will we being forgotten ??

Without trying to sound disrespectful, can I ask why has this forum only issued a sticky for the 1.2 patch when we have had 1.3 in the interim.

I think this sort of infomation lag leaves some paradox game owners such as myself feeling a little disconcerted and anxious to get official responses for updates.

I can accept that most users will however hover in the battlefront forums for other discussion topics regarding this game however we are at Paradox's mercy when it comes to being updated regarding patches.

Could I be bold enough to suggest a bit more enthusiasm from our publisher in updating this thread for it customers.

Hope no offence has been taken as none was intended

Goo

goulash said:
Without trying to sound disrespectful, can I ask why has this forum only issued a sticky for the 1.2 patch when we have had 1.3 in the interim.

I think this sort of infomation lag leaves some paradox game owners such as myself feeling a little disconcerted and anxious to get official responses for updates.

I can accept that most users will however hover in the battlefront forums for other discussion topics regarding this game however we are at Paradox's mercy when it comes to being updated regarding patches.

Could I be bold enough to suggest a bit more enthusiasm from our publisher in updating this thread for it customers.

Hope no offence has been taken as none was intended

Goo

No offense taken. We are doing our utmost to get the patches out in time, believe me. Getting all versions to work is not always the easiest task it seems. It doesn't seem so easy to get agreements to release all patches at the same time to work either...

F

Guys

I thank you sincerly

I hope you do not think I was trolling at you guys.

Having most of the Paradox titles, I did not want to think that we have gone too comercial and that thrid party games were just bread and butter.

I now feel we are kept informed. :wacko: