• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The Swert

Yours Swertically
50 Badges
Jan 28, 2007
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
The LibrAARy
Last updated 6/12/2008

Welcome to the LibrAARy – a complete listing of EU2 AARs that you can read on this forum.

Since this is an ongoing and continually updated listing I would simply request that you PLEASE DO NOT POST in this thread.

It’s Back!

The EUII librAARy lay in ruins after three years of neglect. AARs were scattered everywhere waiting to be sorted whilst readers found themselves sifting through the same old AARs. Finally a little known writer knocked on the door of the librAARian’s office and was shocked to find him playing computer games.
“Any chance of an update?” asked The Swert
“You interested in taking over?” replied Stroph1
The Swert slept on the proposition before accepting. He arrived the next day with a pen, reading glasses and a very large worksheet. Almost 5 months later The Swert stood at the gate in front of a crowd of people ready to cut the ribbon. The library was once again open for business hosting a full range of up-to-date AARs.

What’s new?

Much of the librAARY is unchanged as this is more of an update built upon the existing librAARy than a new librAARy. The most obvious change is the inclusion of about 500 AARs from the past 3 years. I’ve also given an overhaul of the regional classifications that were somewhat arbitrary; the new regions are based on the official regions of EUII that you can find in your province.csv. I’ve also added the redux OscAARs and the AARland Choice Awards to the Awards section and there is now a statistics section that you will find below. I have also fixed several links from existing entries that were found to be broken. The format of the catalogue entries is unchanged as is the system used to judge the status of an AAR which is explained below. Although some of the dates were hard to establish, particularly with TheRealDeal’s work, as imageshack and photobucket tend to delete old images and screenshots are often the only source of dates. I’ve also colour-coded the status of each AAR so you can easily find AARs that were completed if so desired.

What’s inside?

A variety of information is included for each AAR. This includes a notation as to what date range the AAR covers, whether it was finished, abandoned, crashed, or whatever and whether the AAR has garnered an OscAAR or AARland Choice award (ACA).

The “miscellaneous” section contains a listing of multiplayer or multicountry AARs that can’t be placed in one single region, or things that otherwise defy placement (PTI AARs for instance). I used the guideline that if the country exists as part of a mod it will put in the regional catalogue but if it is user-made and somewhat fantastic it will be placed in the miscellaneous section.

Collaborative efforts are now keyed by the thread-starter’s name instead of being under the “collaborative” heading. This is more of a logistical change to make my life easier when doing the updates each month and I hope that this is deemed acceptable by everyone.

You’ll note that more AARs are listed as “completed”. What this now means is that an AAR was brought to some sort of natural and intentional end by the author as opposed to being abandoned, and you’ll see an end date included which will indicate whether it went all the way to 1819 or not. This is somewhat in an effort to recognise authors who have put in some hard work to write an AAR and haven’t just “left it hanging” for some reason.

Since there is a massive mount of data added with this latest revision to the LibrAARy it is only natural that there will be some errors in the information. Please follow the guidelines laid out below to let me know about any errors you notice and I’ll make the corrections.

What do you need to know?

Unlike other LibrAARies, including the old one, I’ve decided not to launch an update thread. My reason for doing this is threefold. Firstly I’ve just finished updating the last three years without reference to an update thread and have formed somewhat of a system to do so as efficiently as possible. Also update threads tend to become underutilised and the LibAARian would have to search through the forum to find the updated threads which were not recorded; you can’t get everybody to post their progress. Thirdly, as the graph in the statistics section shows, the volume of AARs being written is not what it once was. There is at most 1 new AAR being written each week nowadays which makes managing new and updated threads much easier than three years ago.

Errors in the LibrAARy should be reported to me along with the correction. You can do this by posting the correction in the comment & discussion thread or by Pming me.

Omissions in the LibrAARy may occur for several reasons: I may have missed it when doing the monthly updates; you may have forgotten to tell me about it (shame on you! ) in the comments thread; or I may have removed it from the listing due to abandonment and brevity. This last reason is a somewhat contentious issue so let me spell out the rough guidelines I use when I delete a listing:

- An AAR is started and then abandoned within the first few posts without much “content” having been written. Since this is an arbitrary decision, I usually try to err on the side of leaving it in the listing. If you object to my having removed one of yours, let me know and I will “reinstate” it.
- An author specifically asks me to remove it from the listing. This can be done by any of the three methods listed above. If you later change your mind, I can always put it back if you ask me to.
- The thread has been closed or removed by a moderator or administrator for whatever reason. As a member, I adhere to requests from Paradox or their representatives in this matter and will comply with any instructions I receive. Appeals to this should be addressed directly to Paradox’s representatives and the listing will only be reinstated with the expressed authorization of said representatives.

*** Please keep in mind that removal of a listing from the LibrAARy DOES NOT delete the thread from the forum (except in the case where a moderator or administrator deletes the thread). ***

Depending on the amount of activity in the forum I may update every two to three months. As it stands I have recorded all AARs that have been updated within the last two months as ongoing so I think it makes sense to review these threads every two months and update accordingly. Updating should require no effort on your behalf and it should, as a prediction, take no more than a day or two for me to make the necessary changes. If you feel as though I need a reminder or have made some sort of mistake in an update please feel free to tell me in the comments & discussion thread.

In closing, I hope you find this a valuable resource and continue to keep writing so that this librAARy can continue expanding. I want to see 1500 AARs reached!

If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, requests, or whatever then do not hesitate to contact me via PM or post on the discussion thread and I’ll do my best to help you out.

Regards,

Your LibrAARian

The Swert

----------------------------

Table of Contents:

[anchorlink=Awards]AwAARds[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=Stats]Statistics[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=Betas]Beta AARs[/anchorlink]

Regional Catalogue: (some regions are subdivided)
[anchorlink=BIE]British Isles - England[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=BIO]British Isles - The Rest[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=WEF]Western Europe - France[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=WEO]Western Europe - The Rest[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=HRE]Holy Roman Empire[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=SCA]Scandinavia[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=SEW]Southern Europe - West[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=SEE]Southern Europe - East[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=CEW]Central Europe - West[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=CEE]Central Europe - East[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=EES]Eastern Europe - South[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=EEN]Eastern Europe - North[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=MidEast]North Africa, Middle East, Central Asia & Siberia[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=India]India & Indochina[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=China]China, Japan, Indonesia & Oceania[/anchorlink]
[anchorlink=Rest]Rest of World[/anchorlink]
Miscellaneous - Multiplayer
Miscellaneous - Other

Author Catalogue:
_Ar - Avo
Awa - Chi
Chi - Deu
Dha - Fat
Fea - Has
Hav - Jos
Jud - Lew
Lic - Max
Meg - Nor
Not - Rib
Ric - She
Shi - Stn
Sto - Tot
Tre - Zhe

----------------------------

Links:
General AARland:
The fAARq
The AARland bAAR
The SolAARium
WritAAR of the Week
Weekly AAR Showcase
Best Character Writer of the Week
Fan of the week
“Guess the Author” Analysis and Critiques

Other LibrAARies:
The Old Eu2 LibrAARy
Eu1 LibrAARy
Eu3 LibrAARy
HoI1 LibrAARy
HoI2 LibrAARy
CK LibrAARy
Vic LibrAARy
Rome LibrAARy

Last edited:
AwAARds

[anchor=Awards]OscAARs[/anchor]
by Lord Durham and Sharur

*** Special OscAAR for Best Producer/Director ***
Awarded to Lord Durham on September 16, 2003

---------------------------------------------

Best Beta AAR presented in December 2001
First place: Vijayanagar- defending the faith, by hjarg with 17 votes, or 26%
Second place: The Golden Lion of Benin, by Havard with 16 votes, or 24%
Third place: Encyclopedia Warspite : Hungary 1419-1820, by warspite with 12 votes, or 18%

Best/Most Interesting Gameplay Style presented in January 2002
First place: The Alliance, by Storey with 20 votes, or 37%
Second place: Mecklenburg - The Power of Money, by kav with 9 votes, or 17%
Third place: Mission Impossible, by Storey with 8 votes, or 15%

Best Completed AAR, November 2001- January 2002 presented in February 2002
First place: Austria and The War of the Spanish Succession: 1700 - 1708 - A Graphic Novel, by Lord Durham and
A Vision of Glory: A Brandenburg AAR, by shawng1 each with 14 votes, or 25%
Second place: A Few of My Possessions, by MrT with 11 votes, or 19%
Third place: War and Peace - Russia 1795 - 1820: Completed - With Pictures, by Sytass with 8 votes, or 14%

Funniest AAR presented in March 2002
First place: The Timurid Scientists AAR, by Peter Ebbesen with 17 votes, or 25%
Second place: For I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds, by Honour_Shogun with 11 votes, or 16%
Third place: A Story of Seven Castles - the Bulwark of the West, by MrT and O, Bohemia! An AAR, by Edgar Francis I each with 10 votes, or 15%

Best Completed AAR, February- May 2002 presented in June 2002
First place: World Conquest for Dummies, by Peter Ebbesen with 28 votes, or 38%
Second place: The gods did play, by Storey with 13 votes, or 18%
Third Place: Bushido: An Adventure in Nippon, by shawng1 with 9 votes, or 12%

Best Rookie AAR, July 2002 presented in August 2002
First place: Assam: The Breakfast Wars - A spirit tale, by Cat Lord with 22 votes, or 34%
Second Place: The Undying Tale, by Mad King James with 13 votes, or 20%
Third Place: A Pawn No Longer - A History of Prussia, by Craig Ashley with 6 Votes, or 9%
Third Place: The Devaraja of Ayutthaya, by Lt. Tyler with 6 votes, or 9%

-----------------------------------------------

Most Original AAR, October 2002 presented in October 2002
First place: AART is AART - The odd painting experiment, by Apebe with 28 votes, or 35%
Second Place: WAAR of the Worlds, by Prufrock451 with 23 votes, or 29%
Third Place: Who Killed Cologne?, by Storey with 10 Votes, or 12%
Third Place: Encyclopedia wAARspite : Cambodia, by Warspite with 10 votes, or 12%

Best Character presented in November 2002
First place: Dirk Steele from Portugal or Bust: The Director's Cut - Rated 'R' by Lord Durham with 23 votes, or 34%
Second Place: l'éminence grise from l'éminence grise by MrT with 17 votes, or 25%
Third Place: Isabella from The Noble Lives of Famous Castillians: A Chronicle of the Kingdom of Castille by Secret Master with 8 Votes, or 12%

Best Short AAR June/02-Jan/03 presented in February 2003
First place: As the Spirit Moves Me by Director with 17 votes, or 24%
Second Place: John Gill and the Library of Alexander by Stroph1 with 16 votes, or 23%
Third Place: The American Empire (1795-1820) by Meiji-Tenno with 14 Votes, or 20%

Best Long AAR June/02-Sept 15/02 presented in February 2003
First place: l'éminence grise by MrT with 24 votes, or 30%
Second Place: The Napoleonic Wars: An Account by an English Officer by Lord Durham with 19 votes, or 24%
Second Place: The History of Castile 1419 - 1819 as seen on CNN (includes archive footage) by Sytass with 19 votes, or 24%

Best Long AAR Sept 15/02 - Jan/03 presented in February 2003
First place: Portugal or Bust: The Director's Cut - Rated 'R' by Lord Durham with 40 votes, or 48%
Second Place: WAAR of the Worlds by Prufrock451 with 29 votes, or 34%
Third Place: The Trouble with the Neighbors - A Dutch AAR with 9 Votes, or 11%

Best Failed AAR presented in April 2003
First place: Who Killed Cologne? by Storey with 15 votes, or 29%
Second Place: Drums in the Deep...England by MrT with 13 votes, or 25%
Third Place: Waiting For Todog - A Play on Zimbabwe with 12 Votes, or 23%

Funniest AAR presented in May 2003
First place: The Golden Horde In 40 Easy Steppes by Rictus with 13 votes, or 30%
Second Place: Denmark: Fellowship of the Kings (nomination of King Christofer's entries by Lord Durham, beginning on page 4) with 12 votes, or 28%
Third Place: Timid Timurids? The Post-Lenkh Years; or I was a teenage dictator with 8 Votes, or 19%

Best AAR by a Writer Where English is Not the Native Language presented in July 2003
First place: We Come only to Dream: Songs from the Mat of the Eagles by Gaijin de Moscu (Russia) with 16 votes, or 33%
Second Place: The Rise of the Japanese Empire by Meiji-Tenno with 14 votes, or 29%
Third Place: AAR: Shadows over Berlin by Lucius Sulla with 7 Votes, or 15%

Best AAR January 2003 - June 2003 presented in August 2003
First place: History Park: Who Wants To Be Napoleon by Director with 15 votes, or 36%
Second Place: Broken Spears: Stories of Jaguar Knights of Tlaxcalla by Gaijin de Moscu with 13 votes, or 31%
Third Place: The Lives of Famous and Noble Castilians: A Chronicle of the Kingdom of Castile by Secret Master with 10 Votes, or 24%

Best AAR February 2003 - August 2003 presented in September 2003
First place: Tales of the Gluttonic Knights by Heagerty with 23 votes, or 44%
Second Place: Tuitio Fidei - a Knights of St. John AAR by Havard with 13 votes, or 25%
Third Place: Imperial Eagle Rebirth--Roman Empire Reborn Via Sweden AAR by Amric with 10 Votes, or 19%

Best Comedy AAR presented in October 2003
First place: Legacy of the White Sheep by Arilou with 29 votes, or 48%
Second Place: Clash of the Titans by Craig Ashley with 10 votes, or 17%
Third Place: Die Infidel Die! by R.F.A. with 8 Votes, or 13%
Third Place: Timid Timurids by J. Passepartout with 8 Votes, or 13%

Best MP AAR presented in December 2003
First place: ""Machiavelli : Europe Arising", an MP RPG AAR by TheArchduke with 31 votes, or 74%
Second Place: For A Few Ducats More: Greed and Expansion in the Med (PBEM) by boehm with 3 votes, or 7%
Second Place: Europe Divided, a long term campaign by Duma with 3 votes, or 7%
Second Place: Love's Labour's Lost: A PBEM Multiplayer AAR by Ludovico with 3 votes, or 7%

OscAARs Redux
resurrected by coz1

Best Completed AAR, September 2003 to December 2003
First place: Carthage Reborn - the first Tunisian AAR by Farquharson with 8 votes or 36%
Second place: Pax Britainnica : Ascent of the lion by TreizeV with 6 votes or 27%
Third place: The Heirs of Caesars: Habsburg AAR by nalivayko with 4 votes or 18%

Best Completed AAR, January 2004 to June 2004
First place: Selected Essays: Building a Better Bremen by Director with 6 votes or 30%
Second place: The Scorpion Soldiers of Ukraine by jwolf with 4 votes or 20%
Third place: Cyprus: A Trail of Hope by Amric with 3 votes or 15%
Third place: Kingdom of Jerusalem - A Modern Crusade by Judge with 3 votes or 15%

Best Completed AAR, July 2004 to December 2004
First place: The Other Big White Blob: a Mombasa AAR by Farquharson with 6 votes or 40%
Second place: The Double Cross and the Golden Bull: A Kingdom of Hungary AAR by Machiavellian with 3 votes or 20%
Third place: Crescent over Ishpania, a Granadan AAR by Arilou with 2 votes or 13%
Third place: I Smell a Longshot: A Cologne AAR by zacharym87 with 2 votes or 13%

Best Completed AAR, January 2005 to December 2005
First place: Cum Deo Et Victuribus Armis - Der Deutsche Orden by Judge with 3 votes or 21%
First place: Xhosa: A one-province pagan minor takes on the world. by ws2_32 with 3 votes or 21%

AARland Choice AwAARds
by anonymous4401

Q4 2005
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States by CatKnight (4 votes)

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU1/2:
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (4 votes)

Favorite Comedy AAR, EU1/2:
P is for Portugal by Farquharson (6 votes)

Favorite History-Book AAR, EU1/2:
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (3 votes)

Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU1/2:
Habsburg Europe: An Austrian Pictorial AAR by Fnuco (2)

Q1 2006
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:

Navarre: Revenge of the Templars by jwolf (7 votes)

An English Quest: These Scones are great, but... by Talkingdonkey (8 votes)

Learning Protestantism with Livonia by stnylan (5 votes)

Learning Protestantism with Livonia by stnylan (4 votes)

Favorite Graphics, EU1/2:
The Golden Horde - Back From The Dead by Duke of Wellington (3 votes)

Q2 2006
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (9 votes)

Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States by CatKnight (6 votes)
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (6 votes)

P is for Portugal by Farquharson (8 votes)

The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (5 votes)

The Yellow Fever by Fnuco (7 votes)

Q3 2006
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States by CatKnight (6 votes)

Byzantine's Khan by Amric (6 votes)
In memory of France by stnylan (6 votes)

Dude, where's my country?! A France AAR (with a touch of humour) by Jacko the Panda (5 votes)
Theodoros - The Little Principality That Could by Duke of Wellington (5 votes)

A History of Baden by Fulcrumvale (7 votes)

Delusions of a Megalomanic Anglophile by The Real Deal (6 votes)

Q4 2006
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
Golden Horde - Scourge From The East by Duke of Wellington (4 votes)

In memory of France by stnylan (3 votes)
Byzantine's Khan by Amric (3 votes)

Theodoros - The Little Principality That Could by Duke of Wellington (6 votes)

Beyond Tannenberg II: The Knight's Tale by CatKnight (5 votes)

Q1 2007
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
Golden Horde - Scourge from the East by Duke of Wellington (4 votes)
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (4 votes)
All your COTs are belong to us: an English AAR by Fnuco (4 votes)

In memory of France by stnylan (4 votes)

Theodoros - The Little Principality That Could by Duke of Wellington (8 votes)

Beyond Tannenberg II: The Knight's Tale by CatKnight (8 votes)

The Yellow Fever by Fnuco (2 votes)
Theodoros - The Little Principality That Could by Duke of Wellington (2 votes)
The Safavid Empire - The Rising Sun by Fingal (2 votes)

Q2 2007
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:

Resurrection: Rebirth of the United States by CatKnight (5 votes)

Theodoros - The Little Principality That Could by Duke of Wellington (2 votes)
All your COTs are belong to us: an English AAR by Fnuco (2 votes)

O Lord, our God, Arise: More Weekly Reports from England by Judas Maccabeus (6 votes)

The Yellow Fever by Fnuco (2 votes)
Dreams of a Baltic State - Pomerania AAR by Emperor_krk (2 votes)

Q3 2007
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
Byzantine's Khan by Amric (5 votes)

Byzantine's Khan by Amric (5 votes)

All your COTs are belong to us: an English AAR by Fnuco (5 votes)

O Lord, our God, Arise: More Weekly Reports from England by Judas Maccabeus (12 votes)

Dreams of a Baltic State - Pomerania AAR by Emperor_krk (5 votes)

Q4 2007
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (7 votes)

The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (6 votes)

The Khan that dreamed and screamed, A uzbek AAR by Lord Skane (5 votes)

O Lord, our God, Arise: More Weekly Reports from England by Judas Maccabeus (7 votes)

Dreams of a Baltic State - Pomerania AAR by Emperor_krk (3 votes)
Here be Fez. by Wtbrg (3 votes)

Q1 2008
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:

The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (7 votes)

Golden Horde - Scourge From The East by Duke of Wellington (5 votes)

The Fallen Eagle: A Byzantine Empire AAR by SeanB (5votes)

Empire on the Oder - A Brandenburg/German AAR by Anarion (4 votes)

Q2 2008
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:

The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck (9 votes)

Genghis Returns by Duke of Wellington (3 votes)

Q3 2008
Favorite AAR, EU1/2:
Novgorod and it all belongs to mother Russia by Mega Death (4 votes)

Albania by Mega Death (2 votes)

The Book of Saint John: Volume 1 by The Swert (4 votes)

Novgorod and it all belongs to mother Russia by Mega Death (6 votes)

EUII AAR Writers of the Week
by Warspite

Week 1 Lord Durham
Week 2 MrT
Week 3 Sharur
Week 4 Ariel & Peter Ebbesen
Week 5 Warspite
Week 6 Storey & Meiji Tenno
Week 7 Rictus & Apebe
Week 8 Daniel McCollum & Stroph1
Week 9 Sapura & Oranje
Week 10 Faeelin & FinnMcCool
Week 11 Xanadu & Oleg
Week 12 Carolus Rex & Eochaid
Week 13 Misha & Prufrock451
Week 14 Secret Master & Judas Maccabeus
Week 15 Heagarty & Craig Ashley
Week 16 Bismarck & totalbasscase
Week 17 Sytass & EmprorCoopinius
Week 18 Norgesvenn & Gaijin de Moscu
Week 19 Sorcerer & Hajji Giray I
Week 20 Rocky Horror & Director
Week 21 T. Fournier & wathombe
Week 22 Rath Jones & J. Passeportout

Jan. 5th Shawng1 & Languish
Jan. 12th HolisticGod and Jarlen av Juks
Jan. 19th Barkdreg and Arilou
Jan. 27th Snow King
Feb. 2nd stnylan
Feb. 9th Commandante
Feb. 16th O. Cromwell
Feb. 23th Kurek
Mar. 2nd Wyvern
Mar. 9th Valdemar
Mar. 16th Lucius Sulla
Mar. 24th Paranoid Tsar
Mar. 30th Hastu Neon
Apr. 6th boehm and Lord Ederon
Apr. 14th Judge
Apr. 28th Gjerg Kastrioti
May 4th Alexandru H
May 18th C444Lockhart
May 28th Nalivayko
Sep 9th The_Hawk
Sep 15th Anibal
Sep 22nd Machiavellian
Sep 29th Amric
Oct 6th Erik Jaeger
Oct 20th Juszuf7
Nov 10th Mike von Beck
Nov 17th Singleton Mosby
Nov 30th John Poole
Dec 9th C.V. Mannerheim
Dec 15th Farquharson
Dec 22nd jwolf
Dec 29th anti_strunt

Jan 5th TreizeV
Feb 2nd King Yngvar
Feb 9th TimN
Feb 16th LordLeto
Feb 23th merrick
March 2nd _Arcadian_
March 14th Lofman

Superceded by AARland Writer of the Week, no more awarded after March 14th 2004

Last edited:
Statistics

[anchor=Stats]
Statistics[/anchor]
All statistics as of 6/12/2008

Total AARs in Library:

First multiplayer AAR:
Multiplayer Teaser story, by Johan, begun 25/09/2001
First singleplayer AAR:
Burgundy AAR, by Andy, HRE, begun 28/09/2001
First complete AAR:
Crazy Carolus Papal States AAR : Inflation Blessed By God, by Carolus Rex, completed 21/11/2001
First non-beta AAR:
The Mighty English., by AncientPharoah, begun 18/11/2001
1000th AAR:
Command me., by igorvragovic, begun 8/10/2004
Most viewed AAR:
Golden Horde - Scourge from the East, by Duke of Wellington, 179159 views
Most posted AAR:
Italy RPG/AAR, by Warspite, 4384 posts
Author with most AARs:
Snow King, 30 AARs
Longest running AARs:
Resurrection: The Rebirth of the United States by Catknight ------------ 31/5/2004 - 10/2/2008 --- 1350 days
The Noble Lives: A Chronicle of the Kingdom of Castile by Secret Master - 14/02/2002 - 16/07/2005 - 1248 days
HistoryPark: Here There Be Dragons by Director ------------------------ 25/08/2003 - 5/12/2006 -- 1198 days
The Eagles of Avalon by Mettermrck ---------------------------------- since 8/7/2005 ----------- 1108 days

------------

Most common countries: (These refer to starting countries. Russia, Spain, Great Britain etc are treated separately.)
England ---------80 aars 5.53%
Byzantine Empire - 68 aars 4.70%
Austria ---------- 50 aars 3.46%
Ottoman Empire -- 50 aars 3.46%
France ----------- 44 aars 3.04%
[mp] ------------- 41 aars 2.84%
Multicountry ----- 36 aars 2.49%
Brandenburg ----- 32 aars 2.21%
Sweden --------- 29 aars 2.01%
Venice ---------- 27 aars 1.87%
Papal States ----- 26 aars 1.80%
Poland ----------- 23 aars 1.59%
Portugal --------- 23 aars 1.59%
Muscovy --------- 22 aars 1.52%
Burgundy -------- 22 aars 1.52%
United States ---- 20 aars 1.38%

------------

Starting Vanilla nations not yet AARed:
Assam
Candar
Dahomey
Hessen
Huron
Karaman
Kleves
Magdeburg
Mali
Malwa
Modena
Nubia
Oldenburg
Vientiane
Zanj

------------

Status History Breakdown
-------------------- 19/9/07 ------ 28/11/07 ------ 4/02/08 ------ 4/04/2008 ------ 12/06/2008 ------ 16/08/2008
completed AARs: --- 390 ---------- 392 ----------- 397 ----------- 398 ----------- 402 ------------- 404 ------------- 409
percentage: -------- 27.98% ------ 27.92% ------- 28.12% ------- 27.97% ------- 28.13% --------- 28.13% --------- 28.28%

abandoned AARs: --- 844 ---------- 855 ----------- 863 ----------- 862 ----------- 873 ------------- 882 ------------- 889
percentage: -------- 60.55% ------ 60.90% ------- 61.12% ------- 60.58% ------- 61.09% --------- 61.42% --------- 61.48%

ongoing AARs: ------ 28 ----------- 25 ------------ 21 ------------ 30 ------------ 16 -------------- 12 -------------- 11
percentage: -------- 2.01% ------- 1.78% --------- 1.56% --------- 2.11% --------- 1.12% --------- 0.84% --------- 0.76%

other status AARs: -- 132 ---------- 132 ----------- 132 ----------- 133 ----------- 138 ------------- 138 ------------- 137
percentage: -------- 9.47% -------- 9.40% -------- 9.35% -------- 9.35% -------- 9.66% ---------- 9.61% ---------- 9.47%

total aars --------- 1394 --------- 1404 --------- 1412 --------- 1423 ---------- 1429 ----------- 1436 ----------- 1446

------------

EU2 AARs over time (excludes Italy RPG/AAR which began as an EU1 AAR)
# of AARs ... date ...... event
0 ......... 25/09/2001
20 ....... 12/11/2001 eu2 release
212 ...... 18/05/2002
424 ...... 24/11/2002 hoi release
570 ...... 15/05/2003
768 ...... 18/11/2003 vic release
898 ...... 19/04/2004
996 ...... 28/09/2004 ck release
1035 .... 4/01/2005 hoi2 release
1082 .... 30/05/2005
1133 .... 4/10/2005 dip release
1192 .... 14/02/2006
1260 .... 4/07/2006
1314 .... 17/10/2006
1340 .... 23/01/2007 eu3 release
1373 .... 14/05/2007
1393 .... 19/09/2007
1403 .... 28/11/2007
1411 .... 4/02/2008
1422 .... 4/04/2008 rome release
1428 .... 12/06/2008
1435 .... 16/08/2008
1445 .... 6/12/2008

eu2librarywp9.png

Last edited:
Beta AARs

[anchor=betas]
Beta AARs​
[/anchor]

This index provides a listing of Beta AARs that were posted prior to the game being released and provide some interesting insight into some of the early game mechanics and tweaks, as well as the insatiable curiosity of the community who was eagerly awaiting the consumer version.

The listing is sorted by country/author/title

[mp] Multiplayer Teaser story "
"
by Johan ( 1419 - 1436 beta ) "
"

[mp] Yet Another Multiplayer run "
"
by Johan ( 1419 - 1509 beta ) "
"

Benin The Golden Lion of Benin "
"
by Havard ( 1419 - 1521 beta ) (OscAAR) "
"

Brabant Duchy of Brabant – AAR "
"
by treedom ( 1419 - 1425 beta ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Nikephoras a Cavalry Topoteretes of Byzantium "
"
by Hannibal Barca ( 1419 - 1419 beta ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Out of the Ashes "
"
by Maximilian I ( 1419 - 1442 beta ) "
"

Cambodia Flying to Cambodiaaaaaaaaaaaa (\Not related to trance track) "
"
by VultureGFF ( 1419 - 1449 beta ) "
"

Castile The Chronicles of Castile "
"
by Havard ( 1419 - 1595 beta ) "
"

Duchy of Athens Those Turkeys AAR "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1420 beta ) "
"

Greece Greek AAR from the testing for AON 1820-1914 "
"
by Pontecorvo ( 1820 - 1842 beta ) "
"

Hands-off Total HO - an AAR with no hands "
"
by Havard ( 1419 - 1529 beta ) "
"

Hungary Encyclopedia Warspite : Hungary 1419-1820 "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1540 beta ) (OscAAR) "
"

Hungary Hungary Aar I and II "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1427 beta ) "
"

Norway Norwegian AAR "
"
by Coug ( 1419 - 1819 beta ) "
"

Orleans Orleanais AAR "
"
by State Machine ( 1419 - 1420 beta ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Let's be a badboy for *once* eh? "
"
by Produce Pete ( 1419 - 1470 beta ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Turkey AAR, or we have a Very Bad Reputation "
"
by State Machine ( 1419 - 1465 beta ) "
"

Papal States Crazy Carolus Papal States AAR : Inflation Blessed By God "
"
by Carolus Rex ( 1419 - 1819 beta ) "
"

Portugal Getting beat up by the AI (Portugal) "
"
by Petrus ( 1419 - 1420 beta ) "
"

Prussia Napoleonic Prussia AAR! "
"
by bartman ( 1795- 1815 beta ) "
"

Prussia The Teutonic Plague "
"
by BiB ( 1419 - 1477 beta ) "
"

Sweden Crazy Carolus Low Inflating Swedish AAR "
"
by Carolus Rex ( 1419 - 1564 beta ) "
"

United States Letters of a War: 1861 "
"
by Snow King ( 1861 - 1876 beta ) "
"

Venice Ventzia AAR "
"
by Produce Pete ( 1419 - 1432 beta ) "
"

Vijayanagar Vijayanagar- defending the faith "
"
by hjarg ( 1419 - 1630 beta ) (OscAAR) "
"

Zimbabwe One weird era. (1419 - June 1, 1583) With screenies! "
"
by Alex Gariepy ( 1419 - 1820 beta ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - British Isles - England

[anchor=BIE]
Catalogue by Region[/anchor]
regionukgx3.jpg

British Isles - England

England Kings of England: my 1st AAR "
"
by _Arcadian_ ( 1419 - 1751 abandoned ) "
"

England A wAARkingman’s English AAR "
"
by Alva ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

England Poona or The Goat King of India "
"
by Alyosha ( 1419 - 1530 abandoned ) "
"

England The Mercantile Compact in the 18th Century "
"
by Alyosha ( 1700 - 1798 abandoned ) "
"

England Three Lions On A Shield - An English AAR "
"
by Alzxul ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

England The Great Detectives, Spies, & ? Through History! "
"
by Amric ( 1419 - ?? completed ) "
"

England The Mighty English "
"
by AncientPharaoh ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

England Serpents on the Throne: The Reign of the Blackadders "
"
by Anzu ( 1419 - 1560 abandoned ) "
"

England For God, The King and Saint George! "
"
by Ariel (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1537 abandoned ) "
"

England UNN: Universalis News Network "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1815 completed ) "
"

England The English Conquest of India "
"
by Badawi ( ? - ? abandoned ) "
"

England When The Lion Purred: England in the Middle Ages "
"
by C.V. Mannerheim ( 1150 - 1355 abandoned ) "
"

England My very first EP mod game - impressions/AAR - England "
"
by Capt Janszoon ( 1419 - 1631 abandoned ) "
"

England England and France will be UNITED!, an English EEP/Crusader GC "
"
by conmcb25 ( 1419 - 1432 abandoned ) "
"

England Sons of the Union - An England WATKABAOI AAR "
"
by cool-toxic ( 1419 - 1457 ongoing ) "
"

England England's Finest Hour "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1795 - 1799 abandoned ) "
"

England Invasion "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1730 - 1731 abandoned ) "
"

England Three short chapters of My English campagin "
"
by Darkninja_150 ( 1419 - 1424 abandoned ) "
"

England Heritage of Emperors: True bastards never die! - A Sequel "
"
by Dead William ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England What I did during my Holidays "
"
by Dead William ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

England As the Spirit Moves Me "
"
by Director ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

England All your COTs are belong to us: an English AAR "
"
by Fnuco ( 1419 - 1436 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

England My English AAR "
"
by gorjak ( 1419 - 1437 abandoned ) "
"

England An Interactive AAR: The English New Parliment, Characters of Parliment, Members only. "
"
by Grothgar ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

England The English New Parliment in ye olde times Interactive AAR "
"
by Grothgar ( 1419 - 1425 file corrupted ) "
"

England All I Want for Christmas is the Whole Wide World "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1461 abandoned ) "
"

England The Dream of Frankish Empire "
"
by historycaesar ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

England In the Age of Dust "
"
by HolisticGod ( 1729 - 1750 completed ) "
"

England May the god's favour us- An English AAR "
"
by Iron_Skull ( 1419 - 1424 abandoned ) "
"

England Writings of Halfard: Translated and edited by John Kivers "
"
by J. Passeportout ( 1419 - 1519 file deleted ) "
"

England O Lord, our God, Arise: More Weekly Reports from England "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1642 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

England The Journey of John Harrow "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1773 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England The Port of Mars: The Conquests of England "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1517 files overwritten ) "
"

England Voyage Through the Mist and Fire "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1772 - 1789 abandoned ) "
"

England In the Footsteps of Magna Charta - An English AAR "
"
by Katapraktoi ( 1419 - 1525 abandoned ) "
"

England The Crusading Tradition (An England MES Scenario) "
"
by Konig15 ( 1150 - 1216 abandoned ) "
"

England England - an Alternative Illustrated History "
"
by Languish ( 1419 - 1660 abandoned ) "
"

England Balance on the edge of a knife – an English Grand Campaign "
"
by LewsTherin ( 1419 - 1484 abandoned ) "
"

England A History of England "
"
by Lionheart ( 1617 - 1635 abandoned ) "
"

England The Napoleonic Wars: An Account by an English Officer "
"
by Lord Durham ( 1795 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

England Kings and Queens of England: RPG Succession Game AAR "
"
by Lord Ederon (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1556 abandoned ) "
"

England To Live by the Sword: The History of England from 1419-1820 "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1441 abandoned ) "
"

England The United Kingdom of England and France "
"
by Lord Valentine ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

England England-an alternative history "
"
by mambaman ( 1419 - 1480 completed ) "
"

England All of your bases belong to us! "
"
by Mega Death ( 1419 - 1455 ongoing ) "
"

England Rule Brittania: An AAR "
"
by mhallex ( 1492 - 1547 abandoned ) "
"

England Drums in the Deep...England "
"
by MrT ( 1419 - 1702 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

England John’s Tale "
"
by MrT ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England The Chronicles of England "
"
by Nobegow ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

England Account of the Venice War "
"
by O. Cromwell ( 1572 - 1572 abandoned ) "
"

England An English Cloak and Dagger Tale "
"
by O. Cromwell ( 1558 - 1559 abandoned ) "
"

England Britain in the great war "
"
by Patric123 ( 1419 - 1919 completed ) "
"

England countries at war: the franco-spanish war "
"
by Patric123 ( 1450 - 1458 abandoned ) "
"

England All's Fair in Love and War "
"
by Personguyfellow ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

England The secret diAARy of Adrian "The Mole", aged 13 3/4 and counting "
"
by Sabre Man ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

England My First AAR-The Odyssey of England "
"
by SaDisTiK ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

England An Empire in Time "
"
by -Samuel- ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

England The chronicles of Bruce NotMighty - An English GC AAR "
"
by Silverfox ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

England The Mad King's Crusade (large pics!) "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

England Dreams of Albion "
"
by SirCliveWolfe ( 1419 - 1642 completed ) "
"

England The Fall of an Empire How I Lost at EU "
"
by SmallTownDave ( 1419 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

England “England was a small island on the outskirts of Europe”* "
"
by Smirfy ( 1492 - 1660 abandoned ) "
"

England Master : The Empire Strikes Back "
"
by Space Invader ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England The English are best! So up with the English and down with the rest! "
"
by Squid ( 1419 - 1483 abandoned ) "
"

England The gods did play "
"
by Storey ( 1419 - ? cTD ) (OscAAR) "
"

England An English Quest: These Scones are great, but... "
"
by Talkingdonkey ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (ACA) "
"

England HISTORY: Time and Mind "
"
by The Patrician ( 1492 - 1503 abandoned ) "
"

England Delusions of a Megalomanic Anglophile "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - ?? completed ) (ACA) "
"

England For My Country's Freedom "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - 1531 abandoned ) "
"

England It is good to be the King...Countdown to World Domination "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England The English Financial Review (WC Attempt) "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - 1745 abandoned ) "
"

England Rulers of the West English AAR "
"
by Wagnaard ( 1419 - 1560 completed ) "
"

England England 1492 "
"
by WillCol ( 1492 - ? game crashed ) "
"

England The Baby King "
"
by Willcol ( 1415 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England The Entertainers! "
"
by Willcol ( 1795 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

England The Man Who Cried War "
"
by Willcol ( 1617 - 1617 completed ) "
"

England English Missions: a World Conversion Attempt "
"
by Wreck ( 1419 - 1760 abandoned ) "
"

England The MercenAARies "
"
by Wyvern ( 1419 - 1463 abandoned ) "
"

England The EMPIRE STRIKES BACK "
"
by Yippeeyippeeyai ( 1419 - 1705 completed ) "
"

England Pax Britannica - A Mad Immortal Man's Quest "
"
by Zeppelin ( 1419 - 1497 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - British Isles - The Rest

[anchor=BIO]
regionukgx3.jpg

British Isles - The Rest

Caer Gloui Rex Britannia "
"
by Lofman ( 476 - 502 abandoned ) "
"

Dumnonia From the Ashes of an Empire "
"
by Malachite ( 476 - 560 abandoned ) "
"

Eire A History of Ireland "
"
by Basileus ( 1419 - 1540 abandoned ) "
"

Eire Luck Of The AARish (Irish) Story Thread "
"
by Captain Krunch ( 1419 - 1420 completed ) "
"

Eire The Last Son of Lugh "
"
by Craig Ashley ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Eire History 301: Pre-Royal Ireland, 1419-1463 "
"
by Deaghaidh ( 1419 - 1463 completed ) "
"

Eire History 302: Early Royal Ireland 1463-1559 "
"
by Deaghaidh ( 1463 - 1538 abandoned ) "
"

Eire Kings, and Kings Again: Eire AAR "
"
by Deaghaidh ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Eire The High Kings of Ireland "
"
by FinnMcCool ( 1419 - 1469 abandoned ) "
"

Eire "The Emerald Isle: Celts at War" 1419-1947, a EU2-Vic-HOI2 AAR "
"
by GBIT ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Eire King David's Harp: An Irish Tale "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1617 - 1631 abandoned ) "
"

Eire Early Gaelic Verse - a Companion’s Guide to the Poetry of 15th Century Eire "
"
by MrT ( 1419 - 1445 completed ) "
"

Eire Liberating the Emerald Isle "
"
by Newbreed ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Eire Celtik CrussadAARs "
"
by Phalanx ( 1419 - 1457 abandoned ) "
"

Eire The Sean O' Glaigh Chronicles: Book I- Broken Harp "
"
by shawng1 ( 1419 - 1441 abandoned ) "
"

Eire Eire "
"
by Storey ( 1419 - 1758 completed ) "
"

Eire I n-Eireann iath-ghlais - Eire AAR "
"
by The Impaler ( 1419 - 1553 abandoned ) "
"

Eire Defender of the Isle "
"
by Wyvern ( 1419 - 1513 abandoned ) "
"

Great Britain A place under the sun - a Brittish AAR "
"
by Cecasander ( 1768 - 1770 abandoned ) "
"

Great Britain Rule, Britannia! "
"
by Goraja ( 1776 - 1787 abandoned ) "
"

Great Britain The Sun Shall Never Set On The Empire! "
"
by Komrade_Kris ( 1773 - 1773 abandoned ) "
"

Great Britain Brittania Forever "
"
by Patric123 ( 1796 - 1827 completed ) "
"

Great Britain Napoleonic Wars : A definate history "
"
by Patric123 ( 1796 - 1797 abandoned ) "
"

Great Britain Pax Britainnica : Ascent of the lion "
"
by TreizeV ( 1773 - 1789 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Munster The Munsters "
"
by Eddie Teach ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Munster An AAR Spinoff - 'The Princess DiAARies' "
"
by RossN ( 1448 - 1448 abandoned ) "
"

Munster Three Crowns: The first Munster AAR "
"
by RossN ( 1419 - 1484 files lost ) "
"

Puritans Royalist Roast: A Puritan AAR "
"
by Machiavellian ( 1658 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Scotland Experiment - A Scotland(?) AAR "
"
by angelscotboi ( 1419 - 1510 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland The Birth of the Scottish Empire "
"
by Bismark ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Scotland The Celts Unleashed: A Scotish AAR (\1419) "
"
by Braedonnal ( 1419 - 1772 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland All Your Base Are Belong To Scotland: A Rather Silly AAR "
"
by Chilperic ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland Scotland, Land of Free Men "
"
by chuckszrom ( 1419 - 1524 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland The Gaelic Sword: The tale of the Rise of Greater Scotland "
"
by Faeelin ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Scotland The Wind in the Heather: a Scotland AAR "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Scotland A Brief History of the Scottish Empire 1419 - 1819 "
"
by Fiftypence ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Scotland The Price of Freedom "
"
by Goraja ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland The Mongols...of Northern Europe? "
"
by Grefor ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Scotland Forward in the Name of God! A Scottish AAR "
"
by Iain Wilson ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Scotland Free-man Stand or Free-man Fa' "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1773 - 1773 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland History of Scotland & my 1st AAR "
"
by Kasperus ( 1419 - 1766 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland Isles of Glory "
"
by Lord J. Roxton ( 1419 - 1513 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland When Scots Attack! "
"
by Mad King James ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland The Land of Whiskey and Thistles "
"
by nelly644 ( 1419 - 1437 abandoned ) "
"

Scotland The Tale of the Scottish Sultans "
"
by Sir Humphrey ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Scotland Scotland-my first 1st person AAR "
"
by Snow King ( 1616 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Scotland A nervous newbie's first AAR, playing as Scotland "
"
by Ulyanov ( 1419 - 1732 completed ) "
"

Wales Wales- A first AAR "
"
by Clguinane ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Wales The Welsh Connection "
"
by Earl of Duke ( 1419 - 1589 files corrupt ) "
"

Wales The Red Dragon- The Rebirth of Wales. "
"
by Keledor ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Wales Dros ryddid gollasant eu gwaed "
"
by Kurek ( 1277 - 1404 abandoned ) "
"

Wales The Dream of Macsen - a History of Wales "
"
by Pishtaco ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Wessex The Chronicles of the Dukes of Wessex "
"
by Dr Bob ( 1419 - 1465 cTD ) "
"

Wessex The Heptarchy:Anglo-Saxon England "
"
by gorjak ( 566 - 1817 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Western Europe - France

[anchor=WEF]
regionwesz6.jpg

Western Europe - France

France A Chronicle of France "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1595 abandoned ) "
"

France Lead Not Lest Ye Be Led - A Study of France "
"
by bandman ( 1700 - 1705 file deleted ) "
"

France Snapshots - France - EP - for a few ducats more. "
"
by Capt Janszoon ( 1419 - 1543 abandoned ) "
"

France Wine, Roses, and War (Interactive AAR) "
"
by Cow Pie ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

France Le Petit Corporal "
"
by Cowpie ( 1797 - 1798 abandoned ) "
"

France All Your Bases Are Belong To France! "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1419 - 1707 abandoned ) "
"

France Consequences of a French-Russian alliance "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1792 - 1819 completed ) "
"

France Vive La France "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1795 - 1799 file corrupt ) "
"

France Carribean Cruise "
"
by deadmeat1471 ( 1648 - 1648 abandoned ) "
"

France History Park: Who Wants To Be Napoleon "
"
by Director ( 1795 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

France A European Panorama - An EEP AAR "
"
by Elias Tarfarius ( 1419 - 1450 abandoned ) "
"

France Alcoholics Anonymous Reporting!!! "
"
by Eochaid ( 1419 - 1518 abandoned ) "
"

France The City of New Orleans "
"
by Estonianzulu ( 1619 - ? abandoned ) "
"

France The Sun King and the Solar System "
"
by Farquharson ( 1617 - 1623 abandoned ) "
"

France The Watcher's Diary, a Newbie France AAR "
"
by Geraldus III ( 1419 - ? abandoned ) "
"

France Letters From St. Helena "
"
by HolisticGod ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

France May France Rise again: The Revival of France AAR "
"
by Hulaoguan ( 1707 - 1798 abandoned ) "
"

France Dude, where's my country?! A France AAR (with a touch of humour) "
"
by Jacko the Panda ( 1419 - 1483 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

France HIST 301: A History of The French Nation and Empire 1419-1819 "
"
by jayron32 ( 1419 - 1452 abandoned ) "
"

France A New History of the French Revolution "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1773 - 1804 completed ) "
"

France The French Empire a AAR "
"
by killerdude11 ( 1419 - 1457 abandoned ) "
"

France The Fifth Oracle "
"
by King Gil Galad ( 1434 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

France France: A Family Affair "
"
by Mike von Bek ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

France l'éminence grise "
"
by MrT ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

France Decisive Campaigns and Battles AA "
"
by nalivayko ( 1492 - 1536 abandoned ) "
"

France Newbie guide to France "
"
by náraiC ( 1419 - 1601 abandoned ) "
"

France France-To The Glory "
"
by Nobegow ( 1419 - 1461 file deleted ) "
"

France Go with God--A French AAR "
"
by Pablo Sanchez ( 1419 - 1778 cTD ) "
"

France The Preservation of the Natural Order (France) "
"
by Pablo Sanchez ( 1419 - 1800 completed ) "
"

France The Rise of The French Empire: A history from 1419-1819 "
"
by Paynetrain08 ( 1419 - 1545 save game lost ) "
"

France France: How the west was lost "
"
by Phalanx ( 1617 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

France A Benevolent France AAR "
"
by PJL ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

France God’s Playground: France in the Revolution "
"
by Quintilian ( 1795 - 1795 abandoned ) "
"

France Viva la France AAR "
"
by ******69 ( 1419 - 1484 completed ) "
"

France The Davoutionic Wars (France 1795 Scenario) "
"
by SecondReich ( 1795 - 1803 abandoned ) "
"

France Unification - a French AAR "
"
by Sheridan ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

France AAR: The Ballance (Will include Sweden, Denmark and many other nations!) "
"
by Skarion ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

France The Final Knight: a Novel of war, romance, treachery, honor, and heroes. "
"
by Slayzer2 ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

France The Hundred Years War: Through a feline's eyes. "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

France The Struggle for Europe "
"
by Snow King ( 1799 - 1799 abandoned ) "
"

France Vive Le Roi! Vive Le Empereur! "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

France VIVE L'EMPEREUR! Glory of the Eagles "
"
by TreizeV ( 1789 - 1810 completed ) "
"

France VIVE L'EMPEREUR: Twilight of the Eagles "
"
by TreizeV ( 1810 - 1811 completed ) "
"

France Time Commandoes(Mach2): The French Connection "
"
by Wyvern ( 1796 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Western Europe - The Rest

[anchor=WEO]
regionwesz6.jpg

Western Europe - The Rest

Aquitaine The Elves of Aquitaine "
"
by Duuk ( 1419 - 1444 abandoned ) "
"

Auvergne Auvergne: The Little Nation That Could "
"
by Amric ( 1419 - 1776 completed ) "
"

Belgium FLAAR - The Kingdom of Belgium and its history 1419 - ? "
"
by AmbassadeBelgie ( 1419 - 1420 file deleted ) "
"

Bourbonnais Bourbonnais: One Hell of a Tale "
"
by Backpack ( 1419 - 1568 completed ) "
"

Brabant The ORDER - (War against Machismo) 2004-1425 "
"
by AmbassadeBelgie ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Brabant Fight for glory! A Brabant AAr. "
"
by bluelotus ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Brabant The Brabant Rise To Power "
"
by De Waaslander ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Brabant Oman No More "
"
by haaf ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Brabant Duchy of Brabant, a new path to follow "
"
by Spruce ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Brabant Sable, a Lion Or, Counter Rampant -- A Brabant AAR "
"
by The_Hawk ( 1419 - 1440 abandoned ) "
"

Brabant Duchy of Brabant – AAR "
"
by treedom ( 1419 - 1425 beta ) "
"

Brabant The Brabantse Empire "
"
by Van Engel ( 1419 - 1439 annexed ) "
"

Brittany The empire of the celts. "
"
by bluelotus ( 1419 - 1656 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany d'Armor: A Britanny AAR "
"
by Ermepi ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany Sang Rea/San Greal - A Brittany AAR "
"
by Ethan Allen ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany Rule Bretagne- The Chevaliers of the AARpocalypse "
"
by Gjerg Kastrioti ( 1419 - 1545 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany MONK - An Aberration AAR "
"
by Karasuman ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany Brittany's New World "
"
by Mr. Capiatlist ( 1586 - 1586 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany Brittany AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1539 abandoned ) "
"

Brittany Brittany "
"
by USA Patriot ( 1419 - 1507 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy AAR "
"
by Andy, HRE ( 1419 - 1425 beta ) "
"

Burgundy Multi sunt vocati, pauci vero electi "
"
by Burgundy ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Burgundy The Heirs of Lothair: 400 Years of Burgundian History "
"
by DanielMcCollum ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Burgundy The Kingmaker ~ A Burgundian AAR "
"
by Drake Rlugia ( 1419 - 1527 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy "
"
by EricSaxon ( 1419 - 1485 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Grand Duchy of Burgundy "
"
by Ges ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Burgundy AAR - Pick me a nation! "
"
by G-Klav ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy The Tales of Bad Boy Burgundy "
"
by Grundius ( 1419 - 1568 completed ) "
"

Burgundy The Grand Duchy of Burgundy "
"
by Hamlet ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy - Taking a chance... "
"
by Languish ( 1419 - 1556 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy House of Salzach-Valois: A Burgundy-Palatinate AAR "
"
by Light CSA ( 1419 - 1440 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy A great vintage Burgundy "
"
by Lionheart ( 1419 - 1533 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy: A Fistful of Dukes "
"
by MacRaith (multiplayer) ( 1419 - 1724 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy in the Hundred Years War "
"
by MichOrion ( 1419 - 1420 save game lost ) "
"

Burgundy Philip of Burgundy "
"
by Mimir ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundian WC AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1553 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1592 completed ) "
"

Burgundy Burgundy a strange story "
"
by Pontecorvo ( 1419 - 1584 completed ) "
"

Burgundy The House of Burgundy: An epic tale "
"
by Rhodz ( 1150 - 1158 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Great Burgundy "
"
by rjecina ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy Grandfather's Notes on Rulership: An Epic of Burgundy "
"
by Secret Master ( 1419 - 1812 completed ) "
"

Burgundy Oh no! Not a nother Burgundy AAR! "
"
by SweFrost ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Burgundy/Gelre The Low Countries will Rise "
"
by Paynetrain08 ( 1419 - 1470, 1419 - 1430 (two tries) abandoned ) "
"

Calais L'empire de Calais "
"
by Seductive Queen ( 1492 - 1513 abandoned ) "
"

Flanders Vlaendre die leu! - Flanders the Lion! "
"
by Archeolooginspe ( 1150 - 1160 abandoned ) "
"

Flanders Imperial Flandres: 1244-1419 "
"
by civman2000 ( 1244 - 1264 cTD ) "
"

Flanders FLAAR - A lost World "
"
by Duke Henry VII ( 1429 - ?? computer crash ) "
"

Flanders Tears of the Lion--A Flemish History "
"
by Duke of Argyll ( 1419 - 1505 abandoned ) "
"

Flanders Den Vlaemschen Leeuwe ( The Flemmish Lion): A Flemmish AAR "
"
by labalag ( 1419 - 1515 abandoned ) "
"

Franche Comte In the land of Franche Comte where the shadows lie... "
"
by Sharur ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Friesland Friesland - free and pure "
"
by Dark Scipio ( 1419 - 1490 annexed ) "
"

Friesland A Fistful of Tobacco - A Friesland AAR "
"
by Olav ( 1419 - 1673 abandoned ) "
"

Gelre Gelre in motion "
"
by Coen ( 1419 - 1645 completed ) "
"

Gelre History of the Gelren Empire (in pictures) "
"
by Daftpanzer ( 1492 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Gelre The Trouble with the Neighbors - A Dutch AAR "
"
by shawng1 ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Gelre An Introduction to Dutch History "
"
by sliver legion ( 1419 - 1450 abandoned ) "
"

Gelre Geldre's call to arms - Your country needs YOU "
"
"

Gelre Return of the Dutch! "
"
by The Real Deal ( ?? - ?? save deleted ) "
"

Helvetia My first AAR: Swiss Awakening or Legion of Ice | 1.07 "
"
by Blade! ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Helvetia The D'Ampezzo Family Decision "
"
by CrinkledSkull ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Helvetia HelvetiA ARising "
"
by General Guisan ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Helvetia Helvetia - A Quest for a Sea AAR "
"
by King of Croatia ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Helvetia Clockwork: Life in the Alps "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1448 files lost ) "
"

Helvetia The Swiss Resolve... A DOA Helvetia AAR... will try again soon! "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1439 files lost ) "
"

Helvetia Helvetia World Conquest "
"
by ******69 ( 1419 - ? completed ) "
"

Helvetia The Swiss Guard: The Helvetia AAR "
"
by Sapphire ( 1419 - 1436 abandoned ) "
"

Helvetia Heltevia Forever!!! "
"
by Seidita ( 1419 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

Holland Si vis pacem, para bellum -- A Holland AAR "
"
by Hamilcar10 ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Huguenots A State-within-a-State: The Trials and Tribulations of the French Huguenots "
"
by Senor Ding-Dong ( 1560 - 1626 abandoned ) "
"

Luxembourg The Grand Duchy of Luxembourgh "
"
by Ambrosse33 ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Malta Smalta Malta ~The Best Things Come in Small Packages "
"
by Conquistidor ( 1617 - 1626 abandoned ) "
"

Orleans Orleans - The Ultimate Challange of The Time "
"
by Avocado Aguila ( 1419 - 1468 completed ) "
"

Orleans Orleans turbo-WC attempt "
"
by Freiherr vStein ( 1419 - 1496 abandoned ) "
"

Orleans Zero Chance: A Mistranslated Orleans AAR (graphic intensive!) "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - ?? completed ) "
"

Orleans The PrisonAAR "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1419 - 1610 abandoned ) "
"

Orleans Orleanais AAR "
"
by State Machine ( 1419 - 1420 beta ) "
"

Orleans Orleans: A longer story "
"
by thames ( 1419 - 1501 completed ) "
"

Provence There'll Always be an Angevin: the first Provence AAR "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Switzerland Swiss Cheese (a Schwyz AAR using the Independent Europe Scenario) "
"
by Boshko ( 1419 - 1477 abandoned ) "
"

The Netherlands The Dutch Incumbence: Take what's yours by Right! A Dutch WC Attempt "
"
by Anibal ( 1559 - 1729 file corrupted ) "
"

The Netherlands Expedition to the Spice Islands "
"
by Charles II ( 1617 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

The Netherlands The Readers Choice AAR "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1566 - 1585 completed ) "
"

The Netherlands Ruled Britannia. "
"
by Snow King ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

The Netherlands Fields Of Orange "
"
by Van Engel ( 1617 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Toulouse Gesta Comitium Tolosae (a Mongolian Scenario AAR) "
"
by mfigueras ( 1150 - 1311 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Holy Roman Empire

[anchor=HRE]
regionhreag3.jpg

Holy Roman Empire

Anhalt Broken Lands "
"
by Mettermrck ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Baden Great Detectives, Spies, & ? Through History: Book II "
"
by Amric ( 1811 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Baden A History of Baden "
"
by Fulcrumvale ( 1419 - 1431 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Baden Baden Wurz "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1476 completed ) "
"

Baden Baden-Württemberg: A History in Haiku "
"
by Hamilcar10 ( 1419 - ? abandoned ) "
"

Baden Waiting for the Hammer: A Baden AAR "
"
by Rocky Horror ( 1492- 1492 abandoned ) "
"

Bavaria Fried Rice And Lederhosen - A Bavarian AAR with a difference "
"
by Betternich ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Bavaria Gnomes de Guerre, a Bavarian AAR "
"
by Duuk ( 1492 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Bavaria ~The Chronicles of Wittelsbach ~ "
"
by Griffenfeldt ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Bavaria Tales of the Gluttonic Knights "
"
by heagarty ( 1419 - 1700 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Bavaria The Inheritance of Odoacar: Bavaria "
"
by Meurtenµ ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Bavaria BavAARia: An AAR from a n00b "
"
by NotALlama ( 1419 - 1453 completed ) "
"

Bavaria The Duchy of the Rhine A Bavarian AAR "
"
by Odin1970 ( 1419 - 1696 abandoned ) "
"

Bavaria Knitting With Only One Needle - The Bavarian Mega-Campaign "
"
by Rocketman ( 1419 - 1835 completed ) "
"

Bavaria Reich 1.5 Bavaria and Combined Germany an odd AAR "
"
by Rufinus ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Bavaria The Wittelsbach Dynasty-A Bavaria AAR "
"
by Scott1964 ( 1419 - 1684 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Empire on the Oder - A Brandenburg/German AAR "
"
by Anarion ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Brandenburg Brandenburg uniting Germans by Noob "
"
by autorules ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg The Brandenburg Chronicles "
"
by Awakened ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Annexing or my new kingdom "
"
by BBBD ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Brandenburg: Size is Strength "
"
by Brinoch ( 1419 - 1519 hard drive crashed ) "
"

Brandenburg Berlin uber alles: A Brandenburg AAR "
"
by Calcsam ( 1419 - 1469 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Ich bin ein Berliner: The Brandenburger AAR "
"
by Commandante ( 1419 - 1717 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Brandenburg 1419-1720 (so far) "
"
by CrankyYanqui ( 1419 - 1476 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg AAR of Brandenburg "
"
by DefenderofJudea ( 1419 - 1442 file erased ) "
"

Brandenburg The Story of Brandenburg "
"
by Drgnsrd ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Brandenburg The German Brotherhood "
"
by Eddie Teach ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg 40 Year Reign Game:Brandenburg "
"
by EvilSanta (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1780 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Brand New and Playing Brandenburg "
"
"

Brandenburg Brandenburg - the little kingdom that could "
"
by Fnuco ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Germany, the power in the center of Europe "
"
by Iche_Bins ( 1419 - 1633 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg History of Brandenburg, Video Collection (VHS or DVD available) "
"
by KrisKannon ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Brandenburg unter nichts: An AAR "
"
by Leglaen ( 1419 - 1440 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg (PG-13) The Trial of Greven White Book 2: A Whisper in the Shadows "
"
by Lord G. Q. White (collaborative) ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Unser Streben "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg AAR: Shadows over Berlin "
"
by Lucius Sulla ( 1419 - 1459 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Brandenburg The Brandenburg Virus "
"
by MacRaith ( 1419 - 1640 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg The Aart of War: Brandenburg 1617 "
"
by nalivayko ( 1617 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Brandenburg 1419-1920: A German Tale "
"
by Nobegow ( 1419 - 1660 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg The Rise of "Groß-Preußen" "
"
by Panzerschreck ( 1419 - 1449 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Less an EU2 AAR and more an EU2 Advert! "
"
by patriot ( 1419 - 1453 completed ) "
"

Brandenburg German Unification: A Brandenburg AAR "
"
by Prince Eugene ( 1492 - 1702 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg In Memory of Lilian "
"
by Schlieffen ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg A Vision of Glory: A Brandenburg AAR "
"
by shawng1 ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Brandenburg A long story - An immortal talks - Brandenburg "
"
by Simon-1978 ( 1337 - 1347 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg The Might of the German Kingdom "
"
by Tairo ( 1419 - 1453 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg Brandenburg aar "
"
by Theonlystd ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Brandenburg The Rise of the Hohenzollerens "
"
by Timothy Ortiz ( 1419 - 1686 abandoned ) "
"

Bremen Selected Essays: Building a Better Bremen "
"
by Director ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Cologne Who Killed Cologne "
"
by Storey ( NA - NA completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Cologne I Smell a Longshot: A Cologne AAR "
"
by zacharym87 ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Franconia Did somebody say Franconia? "
"
by The Swert ( 1419 - 1727 completed ) "
"

Germany Give Unto Caesar What Is Caesar's - German Kingdom AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1150 - 1419 completed ) "
"

Germany The One to rule them all - German evil warmongering "
"
by Rythin ( 1419 - 1742 completed ) "
"

Golden Horde Chronicles of the Golden Horde "
"
by Elias Tarfarius ( 1337 - 1342 abandoned ) "
"

Hanover Hildesheim and the Magdeburg Alliance (IES Mac1.07) "
"
by apeterson ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Hanover Hanover - Ouch that stings!! "
"
by Legolas ( 1419 - ?? completed ) "
"

Hanover WCfD Class of 02: The Hannoverian Gambit "
"
by Wyvern ( 1419 - 1721 completed ) "
"

Hansa Super Hansa Interactive AAR The Hansetag "
"
by Intosh (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Holstein MinAAR Threat II: Holstein "
"
by Daniel Weaver ( 1419 - 1796 abandoned ) "
"

Holstein My Son's Holstein Game "
"
by jwolf ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Holstein The Klausens of Holstein-Hamburg. A family saga with pictures. "
"
by Syt ( 1419 - 1504 abandoned ) "
"

Lorraine AA ChRonicle of the Ducs of Lorraine "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1427 save game lost ) "
"

Lorraine A Story of Revival: Francia Media and the Duchy of Lorraine "
"
by Braedonnal ( 1419 - 1449 abandoned ) "
"

Lorraine The monks of Nancy - Enlightened Lorraine! "
"
by Charles VII ( 1700 - 1707 abandoned ) "
"

Lorraine The Legacy of Charlemagne - a Lorraine AAR "
"
by Dr Jekyll ( 1419 - 1470 abandoned ) "
"

Lorraine IES: Lorraine -> France, 1557-1765 mini-AAR "
"
by Kaigon ( 1557 - 1765 completed ) "
"

Lorraine The Kingdom of Lorraine: A History 1419-1820 "
"
by MAlexander06 ( 1419 - 1452 abandoned ) "
"

Lorraine WCfD Class of 02½: Imperial Eagles of Lothringen "
"
by Nikolai II ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Lorraine Europa a la Lorraine "
"
by Seductive Queen ( 1419 - 1421 cTD ) "
"

Mainz Wilhem Wonker and the Chocolate Factory "
"
by Lord J. Roxton ( 1419 - 1470 completed ) "
"

Mainz Die freie Stadt Mainz - A great hunt for glory. "
"
by Snake IV ( 1419 - 1826 completed ) "
"

Mecklenburg MinAAR Threat (Mecklenburg AAR) "
"
by Daniel Weaver ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Mecklenburg Meet Meck - he's a Minotaur "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Mecklenburg A Mecklemburg World Conquest AAR "
"
by Florian ( 1419 - 1718 completed ) "
"

Mecklenburg WCFD Class of '02: Comfort Eagle & the Meck Daddy "
"
by heagarty ( 1419 - 1526 completed ) "
"

Mecklenburg Mecklemburg - The Power of Money "
"
by kav ( 1419 - 1518 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Mecklenburg A Trip Down Mecklenburg Lane... "
"
by Radagast ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Mecklenburg Mecklenburg "
"
by Underground ( 1492 - 1525 abandoned ) "
"

Meissen The Foundling "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - ?? completed ) "
"

Pommern Dreams of a Baltic State - Pomerania AAR "
"
by Emperor_krk ( 1419 - 1613 on hiatus ) (ACA) "
"

Pommern Dragons of the Sea "
"
by Estonianzulu ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Pommern Pommern Picture Book... "
"
by Napoleon XIV ( 1419 - 1725 completed ) "
"

Pommern The Rise and Fall of the Red Gryffin "
"
by szopen76 ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Pommern Das reich den Pomerians (pleaz correct) "
"
by Van Engel ( 1419 - 1512 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Prussia >NOT< Brandenburg "
"
by ArmOrAttAk ( 1419 - 1607 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Napoleonic Prussia AAR! "
"
by bartman ( 1795- 1815 completed ) "
"

Prussia The Teutonic Plague "
"
by BiB ( 1419 - 1477 beta ) "
"

Prussia By Iron and Blood: A Prussian-German AoN AAR "
"
by C.V. Mannerheim ( 1820 - 1871 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Letters of Prussian Nobility 1419-1819 "
"
by Chef Boyard ( 1419 - 1677 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Fate? Or dumb luck? "
"
by Collingwood II ( 1419 - 1424 completed ) "
"

Prussia A Pawn No Longer - A History of Prussia "
"
by Craig Ashley ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Prussia Prussia AAR or Story of Richows! "
"
by das ( 1419 - 1477 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia The Bloody Fields of Kehl: A Single-Battle AAR "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1767 - 1767 completed ) "
"

Prussia Between the Baltic and a hardplace: A Prussian fight for survival "
"
by Imperial Army ( 1419 - 1460 completed ) "
"

Prussia A Thousand Battles: The Tale of Prussia "
"
by Lordling ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Why "Russia" is in Prussia - A Prussian AAR "
"
by Mr. Capiatlist ( 1419 - 1603 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Age of Imperialism: Prussian Supremacy 1816-1914 "
"
by Rythin ( 1816 - 1914 completed ) "
"

Prussia The AARt of War: Prussia vs. Napoleon "
"
by Sorcerer ( 1795 - 1798 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia The Grand Epic of Prussia[1419-1820] "
"
by The Rebel ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia The Great German solution: Prussia 1700-1819 "
"
by TheBee ( 1700 - 1786 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Visions of Prussia, A Holy Roman AAR "
"
by TigToad ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia Deutschland Uber Alles:German AoN AAR. "
"
by UBootMan ( 1871 - 1871 abandoned ) "
"

Prussia-Brandenburg Prussia-Brandenburg AAR: - Days of unholiness -. "
"
by DoctorPlague ( 1764 - 1775 completed ) "
"

Saxony The saxon challenge "
"
by chefkoch ( 1337 - 1699 abandoned ) "
"

Saxony Lion claws over Germany "
"
by Dyluk ( 1419 - 1603 abandoned ) "
"

Saxony Saxony's goals: To restore the Holy Roman Empire in Saxony's hands (\Naturally) "
"
by Joanshomer ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Saxony WCfD class of 02: Saxonisches Orkensaft "
"
by Legolas ( 1419 - 1470 abandoned ) "
"

Saxony Northern German Empire: Saxony AAR "
"
by Rythin ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Saxony Saxony and the Great Erl "
"
by Sveland88 ( 1419 - 1657 completed ) "
"

Strassburg Strassburg: A Nation on the Rise! An Overview of it's History "
"
by Amric ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Strassburg Gurbssarts: The Strassburg AAR "
"
by Arnou ( 1419 - 1426 file overwritten ) "
"

The Palatinate The Elector Princes, Glory of the Palatinate "
"
by AugCaesar ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

The Palatinate The Rivers Run Red - A Palatinat Novella "
"
by MrT ( 1439 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Wurtemberg Next AAR: KILL BADEN!! "
"
by NotALlama ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Würzburg Wurzburg AAR "
"
by Guan Yu ( 1419 - 1448 virus ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Scandinavia

[anchor=SCA[CENTER]Catalogue by Region[/anchor]
regionscajb8.jpg

Scandinavia[/CENTER]

Denmark The Encyclopedia: Denmark "
"
by Back-picker ( 1419 - 1429 files lost ) "
"

Denmark Crown of the north: a Denmark AAR "
"
by CarcassDK ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Kingdom of Rock 'n Roll "
"
by HoChiMinh ( ? - ? abandoned ) "
"

Denmark The Smolderling City: Rebirth of the Viking Conquerers. "
"
by Imperial Army ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark The Golden Pig and the Concrete Porker:A Rather Silly Tale "
"
by J. Passepartout ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Båden til København - A Danish AAR "
"
by MAlexander06 ( 1419 - 1718 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark How long could the goodtime last? "
"
by Mir ( 1492 - 1492 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Where little white rabbits fly - A Denmark AAR "
"
by Moonwalker ( 1419 - 1455 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Denmark: Fellowship of the Kings "
"
by MrT (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Denmark Where the Winds Take Me --- AAR "
"
by National_Cause ( 1419 - 1608 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Denmark - The Ambitions Fulfilled? "
"
by Norgesvenn ( 1419 - 1761 completed ) "
"

Denmark I Kongerigets navn. [Denmark] "
"
by Ryan ( 1419 - 1440 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Kick him while he's a Dane! A Danish AAR "
"
by Shiiuga ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark Two Kingdoms - One Monarch A Denmark AAR "
"
by Simon-1979 ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Denmark *Four Kings, One Kingdom : A Danish AAR "
"
by Van Engel (collaborative) ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Finland Fine Feats with Finland - an EU2 SG "
"
by Olav (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1769 ongoing ) "
"

Finland The Orthodox Finns? An Aberration AAR "
"
by tombom ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Gotland World Conquest for Cheaters "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Iceland The lonely island - An Iceland AAR "
"
by King Yngvar ( 1150 - 1193 abandoned ) "
"

Lappland The Lappland Empire- An average sized Independant Europe nation with big dreams "
"
by GoblinCookie ( 1419 - 1449 abandoned ) "
"

Norway All Hail Norway-A Norwegian Saga "
"
by Anarhco Liberal ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Norway Norwegian AAR "
"
by Coug ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Norway The Norwegian Empire "
"
by Erlend ( 1419 - 1453 abandoned ) "
"

Norway Norway AAR, story driven with some pics "
"
by Galleblære ( 1419 - 1482 abandoned ) "
"

Norway Northern Nights - A Norway AAR "
"
by Jarlen av Juks ( 1419 - 1463 abandoned ) "
"

Norway Strength and Honor - A Norway AAR "
"
by King Yngvar ( 1419 - 1572 completed ) "
"

Norway Norgesveldet - The Wealth of Norway "
"
by mhusoy ( 1419 - 1425 virus ) "
"

Norway Pax Norvegicus "
"
by Mimir ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Norway Leiv of Brian - An AAR debut "
"
by Norgesvenn ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Norway My first AAR: A Norwegian history "
"
by Rygar ( 1419 - 1453 abandoned ) "
"

Norway A History of Norway and the Second Age of Viking Invasions "
"
"

Norway Beat the drums, raise the royal standard, the Norwegies are here! "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - 1469 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Imperial Eagle Rebirth--Roman Empire Reborn Via Sweden AAR "
"
by Amric ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Sweden The Kings and Queens of Sweden "
"
by anti_strunt ( 1419 - 1543 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden From Sea to Shining Sea: From Sweden to Siberia "
"
by Arilou ( 1492 - 1743 completed ) "
"

Sweden It's cold outside: A tale of Sweden "
"
by Arilou ( 1492 - 1540 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Crazy Carolus Low Inflating Swedish AAR "
"
by Carolus Rex ( 1419 - 1564 save game lost ) "
"

Sweden Crazy Carolus Sweden AAR : Absolut Inflation "
"
by Carolus Rex ( 1492 - 1750 1750 bug ) "
"

Sweden Minutes of The [Swedish] Secret Select Committee "
"
by corsair2k3 ( 1617 - 1631 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Despots "
"
by Crimson King ( 1419 - 1560 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden The Swedish Seaborne Empire "
"
by d98mp ( 1419 - 1569 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden A Lion, A King, and a Wardrobe - Sweden 1617 (Interactive AAR) "
"
by Elias Tarfarius (collaborative) ( 1617 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden A Turnip for the Books: A Rather Strange Sweden AAR "
"
by Fiftypence ( 1419 - 1436 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden A Sweden AAR "
"
by Gauthijm ( 1618 - 1647 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Tip of the sword -a Swedish AAR "
"
by Hortlund ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Sweden 1617 - In Best Crazy Carolus Log-AAR Style "
"
by KainShinra ( 1617 - 1637 cTD ) "
"

Sweden The Book of Years, a history of Sweden. Part 2 "
"
by Lord Orpon ( 1419 - 1492 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden The Rise of the Swede's "
"
by Lord Skane ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Sweden The Lion of the North "
"
by Mr Me ( 1419 - 1605 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Nostra Mare - A Swedish AAR "
"
by natt och dag ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Baltic Dominion- Sweden AAR "
"
by Pablo8 ( 1419 - 1466 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Sweden: The Winter Sovereign's Domination "
"
by Sapphire ( 1617 - 1632 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden A rather strange story "
"
by Saulta ( 952 - 1008 virus ) "
"

Sweden The Abbreviated March of Sweden: A Tiny, 5-year long AAR "
"
by Shy Kid ( 1419 - 1424 completed ) "
"

Sweden swedish empire "
"
by Sir Sean ( 1647 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Sweden, the origin of civilization! "
"
by Skarion ( 1419 - 1758 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Swedish WC (Attempt) "
"
by Skarion ( 1419 - 1664 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden The foundation of the Scandinavian Empire. "
"
by Skarion ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden The Rise and Fall of Sweden AAR "
"
by The Rebel ( 1493 - 1616 abandoned ) "
"

Sweden Blue Swede Shoes: A Sweden AAR "
"
by totalbasscase ( 1419 - 1427 hard drive reformatted ) "
"

Sweden The 30 year war. A swedish empire. "
"
by Von Fersen ( 1617 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Southern Europe - West

[anchor=SEW]
regionwsevv6.jpg

Southern Europe - West

Al Andalus The Palaces Of Al-Andalus "
"
by Lionsword ( 1492 - 1495 computer crash ) "
"

Aragon Boring and Violent Tales of AARagon, or 'KILL THEM ALL! "
"
by Barkdreg ( 1419 - 1476 files deleted ) "
"

Aragon If I Should Fall from Grace with God: Aragon in the Reconquista "
"
by Burke ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon The Rise of AARagon: an MES AAR "
"
by Corruption ( 1150 - 1168, 1150 - 1165 (two tries) abandoned ) "
"

Aragon AARogant ARRagonese AARseholes: 1419-1820 "
"
by CrankyYanqui ( 1419 - 1473 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon The Kingdom of God. A Spanish AAR "
"
by Fnuco ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Aragon His 2nd Most Catholic Majesty of Aragon "
"
by francescototti ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon The Story of Aragón "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1526 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon The Game of Crowns--WATK Aragon "
"
by Pablo Sanchez ( 1500 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Aragon A Century of Aragonce "
"
by Recky ( 1419 - 1516 completed ) "
"

Aragon Aragon: a history of Catalan power. (Mongolian Empire Scenario) "
"
by Rhodz ( 1150 - 1168 files lost ) "
"

Aragon ShiftingAAR "
"
by Rythin (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1453 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon A simple AAR - Aragon, the mediterranean empire "
"
by String ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon The Seagulls of the Mediterranean - An Aragonese AAR "
"
by SunZyl ( 1419 - 1534 completed ) "
"

Aragon The Aragonese and there armies(it rhymes!!) "
"
by Van Engel ( 1419 - 1419 virus ) "
"

Aragon The Sword of Aragon "
"
by Vandelay ( 1419 - 1516 abandoned ) "
"

Aragon A Compiled History of Aragonese Spain "
"
by Zan Thrax ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Castile Run For Europe "
"
by abdul-jabar ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Castile CatAARstrophe in Castille "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1532 abandoned ) "
"

Castile Amanecer Ibérico, a Castilian AAR "
"
by Cecasander ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Castile Quest: The Spanish Search For Gold "
"
by coz1 ( 1419 - 1570 computer issues ) "
"

Castile Castile- A World record attempt in speed "
"
by Daniel A ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Castile ARRIBA! A history of Castille "
"
by DasKomodo ( 1419 - 1605 abandoned ) "
"

Castile His Most Catholic Majesty's Glory "
"
by Dixiecrat ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Castile The Chronicles of Castile "
"
by Havard ( 1419 - 1595 beta ) "
"

Castile A Spanish Shopping Spree "
"
by jwolf ( 1419 - 1661 completed ) "
"

Castile Empire of Juan II "
"
by linque ( 1419 - 1550 completed ) "
"

Castile Stories and History of Spain: A translated Castille/Spain AAR "
"
by Lucius Sulla ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Castile The Kings and Queens of Spain AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1725 completed ) "
"

Castile The Righteous BastAARds "
"
by Peter Ebbesen + Norgesvenn ( 1419 - 1659 completed ) "
"

Castile The Spanish shall inherit the Earth "
"
by Sabre Man ( 1419 - 1771 abandoned ) "
"

Castile The Lives of Famous and Noble Castilians: A Chronicle of the Kingdom of Castile "
"
by Secret Master ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Castile How I ruined a nation [in code, yes, it is real] "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1420 completed ) "
"

Castile The History of Castile 1419 - 1819 as seen on CNN (includes archive footage) "
"
by Syt ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Catalunya For Greater Catalon "
"
by Ivan Rogov (collaborative) ( 1500 - 1717 abandoned ) "
"

Cordroba Revival of the Ancient Caliphate :A Caliphate of Cordoba AAR "
"
by Calipah ( 1419 - 1723 abandoned ) "
"

Cordroba The Legacy of al-Andalus "
"
by Calipah ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Cordroba AbbAARation: Cordoba "
"
by Symmetry ( 1419 - 1446 abandoned ) "
"

Corsica The Band of White, Corsica! "
"
by Mr. Capiatlist ( 1419 - 1524 abandoned ) "
"

Estramadura Amidst a Sea of Principalities: An Estramaduran AAR "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1482 abandoned ) "
"

Granada Crescent over Ishpania, a Granadan AAR "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Granada Very Moorish: Granada AAR "
"
by Cockney ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Granada Hello Mada, Hello Fada-Granada AAR "
"
by Estonianzulu ( 1419 - 1518 file corrupt ) "
"

Granada Why Texas is a Fundamentalist Christian state, and other tales from Al-Andalus "
"
by Faeelin ( 1419 - 1719 completed ) "
"

Granada Granada 1492 AAR "
"
by Flame of Udûn ( 1492 - 1547 abandoned ) "
"

Granada The morning star of Alhambra "
"
by Fodoron ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Granada Mighty Granada! - Rated PG13 "
"
by HoChiMinh ( 1419 - 1465 abandoned ) "
"

Granada The Moors are back in town! A Granada AAR. "
"
by Masse I ( 1419 - 1481 abandoned ) "
"

Granada Granada-The dream of Al-Andalus "
"
by Mr Me ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Granada Granada - Jihad Bis Saif (Struggle by the Sword) "
"
by R3lic ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Granada Pull the Pin and Count to Five ... "
"
by Roland Deschain ( 1419 - 1614 abandoned ) "
"

Granada The Moorish Rescue - Granada AAR "
"
by The Impaler ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Leòn Leòn: The Red Lion's Roar. "
"
by Machiavellian ( 1150 - 1271 completed ) "
"

Navarra An AAR of a bitter, bitter man... bwahaha… "
"
by Alex Gariepy ( 1419 - 1522 files lost ) "
"

Navarra Naughty NavAARans Nocturnal Nastiness "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1427 completed ) "
"

Navarra Navarra - The Kingdom between "
"
by francescomoro ( 1419 - 1799 completed ) "
"

Navarra Navarre: Revenge of the Templars "
"
by jwolf ( 1419 - 1516 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

Navarra Kingdom of NAARvarre "
"
by Rythin ( 1492 - 1541 abandoned ) "
"

Navarra NavAARra: Hunt or be Hunted "
"
by SaDisTiK ( 1419 - 1453 abandoned ) "
"

Navarra NavAARra - Navarra Naval funds on the rise "
"
by TheArchduke ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Navarra Navarra, the bigger they are the harder they fall "
"
by Zeno of Cyprus ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Portugal: Mistress of the Seas "
"
by Alexandre ( 1419 - 1482 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal ESPERA MUMDI - A Fantasia-Mod AAR "
"
by AmbassadeBelgie ( 1500 - 1526 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Rulers of the Seven Seas: Mar Portuguez, a Portuguese AAR "
"
by Anibal ( 1419 - 1600 files lost ) "
"

Portugal Portugal AAR - New Lands, New Adventures "
"
by Baston ( 1419 - 1490 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal A Newbs Guide to EU2: The AAR "
"
by British Patriot ( 1419 - 1432 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Uncharted Territory: A WATK AAR "
"
by Can-O ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal A Portuguese Man of War "
"
by Dean ( 1419 - 1484 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal P is for Portugal "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Portugal From the Tower of Belém: a Portuguese AAR "
"
by Hastu Neon ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Portugal Small land to born in, whole world to die in: Chronicles of Portugal "
"
by hjarg ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Portugal:How rich can he get? "
"
by idontlikeforms ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Portugal Portugal:How rich can he get? Part Two "
"
by idontlikeforms ( 1419 - 1696 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Two's Company at the Edge of Europe "
"
by king ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Portugal or Bust: The Director's Cut - Rated 'R' "
"
by Lord Durham ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Portugal MYMAP/Portugal "
"
by Nagel ( 1419 - 1559 save overwritten ) "
"

Portugal A Cartographer's Tale - Portugal 1419 onwards "
"
by noddy102 ( 1419 - 1500 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Occupation and Liberation - Lives of the Portugese Resistance "
"
by Patric123 ( 1807 - 1814 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Getting beat up by the AI (Portugal) "
"
by Petrus ( 1419 - 1420 beta ) "
"

Portugal In Search of the Kingdom of Prester John: A Portuguese Adventure "
"
by Queen Lor ( 1419 - 1580 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal The Portuguese Empire-A Portuguese AAR! "
"
by Rolo Master ( 1419 - 1519 abandoned ) "
"

Portugal Portugese pipe dream...just a load of unjustified screenies :) "
"
"

Portugal Portugal: A new World "
"
by Xanith ( 1419 - 1700 completed ) "
"

Portugal Short notes about the building of a colonial empire; Portugal "
"
by Yoghurt ( 1419 - 1589 abandoned ) "
"

Sardinia Sardinian Empire "
"
by Seidita ( 1419 - 1464 abandoned ) "
"

Savoy Small, quiet nation, Savoy... "
"
by DarthMaur ( 1419 - 1531 abandoned ) "
"

Savoy Savoy Wars "
"
by Faeelin ( 1419 - 1624 cTD ) "
"

Savoy Savoy Truffle "
"
by Fiftypence ( 1419 - 1490 save corrupted "
"

Savoy Savoy: Frauen liebten seinen Punk. "
"
by phargle ( 1419 - 1553 abandoned ) "
"

Savoy Forced to Defeat: Savoy, 1796 "
"
by Snow King ( 1796 - 1796 completed ) "
"

Savoy The Dreams of a Grand Savoy. "
"
by Tem_Probe ( 1420 - 1479 abandoned ) "
"

Savoy The Legacy of Two Crowns: A Savoien AAR "
"
by The Suebian ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Sicily Our house, is a very very very fine house… "
"
by Duuk ( 1419 - 1471 abandoned ) "
"

Spain The Last Testament of Alejandro Reyes "
"
by Craig Ashley ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

Spain The Death of the Spanish Empire "
"
by Estonianzulu ( 1795 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Spain A Tale of Two Cities "
"
by HolisticGod ( 1770 - 1774 abandoned ) "
"

Spain The Catholic King "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1492 - 1502 completed ) "
"

Spain Fairytale Gone Bad "
"
by linque ( 1550 - 1575 abandoned ) "
"

Spain Whither Spain? "
"
by lordofthemark ( 1419 - 1795 completed ) "
"

Spain The Invincible Empire "
"
by Meiji-Tenno ( 1492 - 1499 abandoned ) "
"

Spain Lords of Iberia a Spain AAR "
"
by sliver legion ( 1492 - 1499 abandoned ) "
"

Spain A Plague of Insanity Looms over Europe "
"
by Snow King ( 1492 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Spain In memory of France "
"
by stnylan ( 1682 - 1682 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Southern Europe - East

[anchor=SEE]
regionesefd2.jpg

Southern Europe - East

Apulia The Apulian Persons Project "
"
by Hastu Neon ( 1492 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Genoa Crazy Carolus Genoa AAR : Inflation for Dummies "
"
by Carolus Rex ( 1419 - 1432 completed ) "
"

Genoa L'impero Marittimo Di Genova (The Maritime Empire of Genoa) "
"
by Cyrus the Great ( 1419 - 1638 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa AWN: Aberrated World News "
"
by Dr Bob ( 1419 - 1449 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa Trade Winds: The Glory of Genoa "
"
by Greg45 ( 1419 - 1565 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa trAde And betRayal - Tales from Genoa "
"
by Jarlen av Juks ( 1452 - 1577 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa A Republic in Liguria. A Genoa AAR "
"
by Lofman ( 1419 - 1557 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa A Collaborative History of Genoa "
"
by Lord Durham (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1478 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa More Than We Should Have To Handle - A Genoa AAR "
"
by Lord J. Roxton ( 1700 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Genoa Piazza Genovese "
"
by merrick ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa Genoa - a Trade Centers Only scenario "
"
by O'Connor ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Genoa A rise of a new Empire "
"
by Sir Sean ( 1453 - 1453 abandoned ) "
"

Genoa more of genoa! "
"
by Sir Sean ( 1419 - 1494 abandoned ) "
"

Italy Italia: The princely nation "
"
by Faeelin ( 1492 - 1521 abandoned ) "
"

Italy Rise from the Ashes-=Kingdome of Italy=- "
"
by killerdude11 ( 1150 - 1150 abandoned ) "
"

Italy Tutta l' Italia, gli ultimi giorni di Toscana "
"
by Warspite ( 1773 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Mantua MAARquises of Mantua: Faith in Power "
"
by Hastu Neon ( 1492 - 1708 completed ) "
"

Milan Milano - Il Risorgimento! "
"
by Alessandro F. ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Milan Milano - Master of Puppets "
"
by Avocado Aguila ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Milan From a city, to an empire "
"
by bluelotus ( 1419 - 1575 abandoned ) "
"

Milan The Ten Kings Of Milan "
"
by Duke of Wellington (colloborative) ( 1419 - 1653 abandoned ) "
"

Milan Letters from Milan "
"
by francescomoro ( 1419 - 1423 files lost ) "
"

Milan Chronicles of Milan "
"
by HoChiMinh ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Milan Carmalgo's Dream: A Boot Dipped in Blood "
"
by Rowain ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Milan ImpAARial Italy "
"
by Seidita ( 1419 - 1568 abandoned ) "
"

Milan An Italian dash for Greatness "
"
by Suvorov ( 1419 - 1732 abandoned ) "
"

Milan Duking it Out: A Milano AAR "
"
by The Gonzo ( 1419 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

Milan The Time Commandoes "
"
by Wyvern (multiplayer) ( 1419 - 1452 completed ) "
"

Naples A Brief History of the Kingdom of Naples "
"
by CyBlack ( 1419 - 1531 file corrupted ) "
"

Naples Italian Intrigues - A Naples AAR "
"
by Jarlen av Juks ( 1419 - 1500 crashed ) "
"

Naples Risorgimento : An italian unification "
"
by redwolf ( 1419 - 1419 game crashed ) "
"

Naples A NAARative on Naples-Reckless Abandon! "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1446 completed ) "
"

Papal States Easy as A B "Holy See": A Papal States AAR "
"
by _Arcadian_ ( 1419 - 1493 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Papal CrusadAARs - A Papal States AAR "
"
by Anarion ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Papal States Gibbon’s The Decline and Rebirth of the Roman Empire "
"
by anti_strunt ( 1419 - 1676 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Adventures of the Pope: Anno 1492 "
"
by Arilou ( 1492 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Papal States Crazy Carolus Papal States AAR : Inflation Blessed By God "
"
by Carolus Rex ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Papal States Evil AAR "
"
by Constantine XI ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States The Unification of Rome "
"
by Deus ( 1419 - 1456 save corrupted ) "
"

Papal States Servants of God - The Chronicles of the Papacy "
"
by Drgnsrd ( 1419 - 1519 completed ) "
"

Papal States Tales of the Papal States I "
"
by Dyluk ( 1419 - 1518 file corrupt ) "
"

Papal States Nobody expects...The Holy Inquisition!!! "
"
by Honour_Shogun ( 1419 - 1647 completed ) "
"

Papal States Shen the Devil - A Papal States AAR "
"
by Imposter ( 1419 - 1464 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Demoniacal Popes "
"
by J. Passeportout ( 1419 - 1444 completed ) "
"

Papal States Magisterium "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States The Paradox of Religion "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1454 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Crusaders of the Holy Cross: A Papal States AAR "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1621 completed ) "
"

Papal States The plight and return of B'mo'otm "
"
by Lurken ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Papal States The Holy Church: A Papal States AAR "
"
by Nobegow ( 1419 - 1447 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Imperium Universalis: the AARPG "
"
by Omniviper ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Destiny of Nations: Papal states "
"
by Onslaught ( 1492 - 1531 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States The Paranoid Popes "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1419 - 1735 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States True Tales of the Popes "
"
by pkdickian ( 1419 - 1457 completed ) "
"

Papal States Papal States led by Polish skater? "
"
by Rythin ( 1419 - 1528 save corrupted ) "
"

Papal States For the Glory of Rome "
"
by Saint ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States Doin' the Vatican Rag "
"
by Schlieffen ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States talian Adventurers, or: Snow King's Guide to Zoology "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States The Divine Struggle: A Papal States AAR "
"
by Zalman ( 1419 - 1424 abandoned ) "
"

Papal States and Byzantine Empire EWRE "
"
by Hastu Neon ( 1419 - 1608 files erased ) "
"

Papal States/Roman Empire A History of the Second Roman Empire: The Imperial Years "
"
by TC Pilot ( 1420 - 1480 abandoned ) "
"

Roman Empire Rome:Sons of Mars "
"
by Alhazen ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Roman Empire Which Did Flame and Burn "
"
by Estonianzulu ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Roman Empire A History of the Second Roman Republic "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

Roman Empire The Eternal City: A Roman AAR "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( NA - NA completed ) "
"

Roman Empire The Roman Odyssey: Volume I "
"
by Marcus Augustus ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Roman Empire The Eagles of Avalon "
"
by Mettermrck ( 476 - 493 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

Roman Empire The Rise and Fall of the Roman empire 400 BC ~ 400 AD (An ATF AAR) "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 400 BC - 203 BC computer crash ) "
"

Roman Empire Last Stand in the West "
"
by VILenin ( 476 - 481 abandoned ) "
"

Siena Burnt Siena "
"
"

Tuscany The Magnificents - The 10 rulers of Tuscany "
"
by Aramis1767 (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1659 abandoned ) "
"

Tuscany The Tuscan Chronicle "
"
by Clguinane ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Tuscany Blood! Death! War! Rumpy Pumpy! Triumph! "
"
by Esteva ( 1700 - 1700 abandoned ) "
"

Tuscany Renovatio "
"
by GBIT ( 1419 - 1436 computer crash ) "
"

Tuscany With Chirurgical Precision "
"
by knul ( 1419 - 1452 abandoned ) "
"

Tuscany The Plains of Sibera:A Tuscany AAR "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1454 abandoned ) "
"

Tuscany The Medici Kings of Italy "
"
by MacRaith ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Tuscany Tuscany - A Tale Of the de Medici Family "
"
by Norgesvenn ( 1419 - 1485 file corrupt ) "
"

Tuscany The Substance of Power: A Tuscan AAR "
"
by RossN ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Tuscany Tuscany AAR "
"
by The Danish King ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Venice SPQV: The Senate and People of the Republic of Venice. "
"
by Alerias ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Veneto Wars - Prepare to die! "
"
by Capt Janszoon ( 1419 - 1662 completed ) "
"

Venice The Republic "
"
by Cow Pie ( 1419 - 1457 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Venice: A Collection of Historical Sources "
"
by CrankyYanqui ( 1419 - 1591 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Il Senato della Republica Venetiana: Collaborative AAR "
"
by Fodoron (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Venice's AAR "
"
by Giamaica ( 1419 - 1520 abandoned ) "
"

Venice The Ten Kings of Venice "
"
by Grundius (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1499 abandoned ) "
"

Venice After the NucleAAR bomb "
"
by HoChiMinh ( 1440 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Venice A History of Venice: Volume 1 "
"
by HolisticGod ( 1419 - 1467 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Venice - Four centuries of decline "
"
by idealist ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Venice The adventures or Venice "
"
by Imperial Army ( 1419 - 1475 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Immortal Iseo of Venice. "
"
by KrissKross ( 1419 - 1427 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Venezia and the Grand Campaign "
"
by Lbassane ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Venice The Winged Lions of the Mediterranean "
"
by Leumatiello ( 1419 - 1800 completed ) "
"

Venice Rise of the Merchant Emperors: a Venice AAR "
"
by MacRaith ( 1419 - 1700 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Doge Day Afternoon - by the “A Team” "
"
by MrT (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1574 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Every Doge Has his Day - by the “B Team” "
"
by MrT (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1615 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Il Conquistas de Veneto "
"
by Phalanx ( 1598 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Venice Ventzia AAR "
"
by Produce Pete ( 1419 - 1432 beta ) "
"

Venice The Re-establishing of Venetian Republic. By God's grace. We will do it!!! "
"
by Sapphire ( 1419 - 1469 completed ) "
"

Venice The Venetian Wars "
"
by Snow King ( 1479 - 1480 abandoned ) "
"

Venice From the murky swamps an EMPIRE is born. "
"
"

Venice Lost in Time! "
"
"

Venice WARNING : Dont try this at home! "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - 1719 abandoned ) "
"

Venice When Venice met the Ottomons "
"
by Willcol ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Venice: Can a hyper-teching nation convert the world? "
"
by ws2_32 ( 1419 - 1518 abandoned ) "
"

Venice Yoghurts Venetian Game "
"
by Yoghurt ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Central Europe - West

[anchor=CEW[CENTER]Catalogue by Region[/anchor]
regionwceha8.jpg

Central Europe - West[/CENTER]

Austria Austrian Hopes: My Chance to ride the waves of History "
"
by abdul-jabar ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Pax Germania! "
"
by Alerias ( 1419 - 1436 abandoned ) "
"

Austria An AAR of Austria. Or how i learned to stop worrying and love the Cannon "
"
by British Patriot ( 1419 - 1526 abandoned ) "
"

Austria AAR: Wien and Dine on the Blue Danube "
"
by C444Lockhart ( 1419 - 1700 completed ) "
"

Austria There's Just Something about Austria "
"
by Caesar Augustus ( 1492 - 1509 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Beware the White Blob! "
"
by Capt Janszoon ( 1419 - 1562 completed ) "
"

Austria Journal of the Pfilsens (An Austrian AAR) "
"
by CesareB ( 1492 - 1510 completed ) "
"

Austria The Vienna Council "
"
by Cow Pie ( 1438 - 1493 abandoned ) "
"

Austria March of the Habsborg "
"
by Crimson King ( 1419 - 1812 completed ) "
"

Austria The Great War "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1914 - ? abandoned ) "
"

Austria The Rise of the House Von Reichenberg "
"
by Dead William ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Austria History with Mr. F-- "
"
by Dogface ( 1419 - 1570 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Austrian Hegemony - AAR "
"
by dojoboy ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Austria Rise of the Empire - An Austrian AAR "
"
by DonCossack ( 1419 - 1433 completed ) "
"

Austria The Royal Flash of Habsburg (Austrian AAR) "
"
by Dragonheart ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Austria The House of Hoffmein (An Austrian AAR) "
"
by Drgnsrd ( 1617 - 1621 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Oesterreich Uber Alles! "
"
by Elias Tarfarius ( 1617 - 1640 abandoned ) "
"

Austria 10 Kings Of Austria "
"
by Elidioemperor (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1529 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Mournfully into the Past-Austrian AAR "
"
by Estonianzulu ( 1618 - 1649 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Wide Wide WAARld "
"
by Estonianzulu ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Habsburg Europe 2: Back in White "
"
by Fnuco ( 1419 - 1711 completed ) "
"

Austria Habsburg Europe: An Austrian Pictorial AAR "
"
by Fnuco ( 1419 - 1667 save deleted ) (ACA) "
"

Austria Austria, A Rising Colonial Power of the 1st Order "
"
by Gauthijm ( 1492 - 1522 abandoned ) "
"

Austria die Goldgelbe Fahn - an Austrian AAR "
"
by General di tuti ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Austria The Sort-Of History of Austria "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1445 completed ) "
"

Austria Austria- the recreation of the Holy Roman Empire "
"
by hjarg ( 1419 - 1530 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Austria and The War of the Spanish Succession: 1700 – 1708 "
"
by Lord Durham ( 1700 - 1708 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Austria Meet the Habsburgs "
"
by Lord J. Roxton ( 1492 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Austria One Empire to Rule Them All: An Austrian AAR "
"
by MAlexander06 ( 1419 - 1457 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Impressive Habsburg AI achievement "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1534 completed ) "
"

Austria The Heirs of Caesars: Habsburg AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Austria Austria: The Empire Strikes Back "
"
by Nikolai II ( 1419 - 1792 completed ) "
"

Austria Austria ? Österreich über Alles (pics included) "
"
by Recky ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Austria A Short descriptive AAR: Austria "
"
by Rex290 ( 1419 - 1643 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Austrian AAR - Crown of Blood and Gold "
"
by Riptide ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Austria The Angels Blunder - An Austrian Napoleonic AAR "
"
by Rocky Horror ( 1795 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Austria Uchronias: The Never ending tales "
"
by Sam Vimes ( 1419 - 1470 computer crash ) "
"

Austria King Nothing - An Austrian AAR "
"
by Schlieffen ( 1419 - 1435 save deleted ) "
"

Austria The Age of Austria "
"
by Seductive Queen ( 1586 - 1619 completed ) "
"

Austria Between the Po and Danube: An Austrian AAR "
"
by skkrrt ( 1419 - 1463 completed ) "
"

Austria The black eagle of the sea , an austrian AAR "
"
by Spocky ( 1419 - 1580 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Austria Est Imperia Obis Universalis "
"
by Tem_Probe ( 1419 - 1565 completed ) "
"

Austria Eisen Österreich-The History of Austria[1419-1820] "
"
by The Rebel ( 1419 - 1424 abandoned ) "
"

Austria The History of Austria[1419-1820]-Presented by World Famous Historian The Rebel "
"
by The Rebel ( 1419 - 1493 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Die Herrschaft Weiter - An Impreial AAR "
"
by TheLotus ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Bruce and Barry get Bushwhacked - an Austrian AAR "
"
by TimN ( 1419 - 1599 abandoned ) "
"

Austria Austria est imperare orbi universo "
"
by Wagnaard ( 1420 - 1750 1750 bug ) "
"

Austria Time's Arrow "
"
by Wagnaard ( 1419 - 1441 save corrupted ) "
"

Austria Encyclopedia wAARspite : The Habsburg Dynasty and Austria "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Austria The Diary of Albret Schien "
"
by Warspite ( 1458 - 1480 completed ) "
"

Bohemia Death to the Hapsburgs : A European Family Saga "
"
by Barahir ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia Ferdinand and the fly (a Bohemian myth) "
"
by Coen ( 1419 - 1700 completed ) "
"

Bohemia The Beating Heart of Europe: A History of Bohemia 1419-1820 "
"
by DanielMcCollum ( 1419 - 1786 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia For the glory of Bohemia! "
"
by deadmeat1471 ( 1419 - 1489 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia Revisiting the Hussite Regency... "
"
by deadmeat1471 ( 1419 - 1567 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia O, Bohemia! An AAR "
"
by Edgar Francis I ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Bohemia The Age of Nonsensical Idiocity AAR "
"
by HoChiMinh ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia From Bohemia's Woods and Fields (#2) "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1497 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia From Bohemia's Woods and Fields: An AAR "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1572 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia Bohemia Interactive AAR: Actions and Announcements thread "
"
by juszuf7 ( 1492 - 1494 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia Bohemia Interactive AAR: Stats & OOC "
"
"

Bohemia Bohemia Interactive AAR: The Snem "
"
"

Bohemia Game of the destiny "
"
by KaRei ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia Bohemian Rhapsody: An Imported AAR "
"
by Petrarca ( 1419 - 1481 file corrupt ) "
"

Bohemia Grey Skies Over Prague: A Bohemian AAR "
"
by RossN ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Bohemia Bohemia - Road to Domination (\1419-1550) "
"
by Rythin ( 1419 - 1550 completed ) "
"

Bosnia Bosnian Bogomils "
"
by azatol ( 1419 - 1457 abandoned ) "
"

Bosnia Finding a Niche in the World- A Bosnian AAR "
"
by Lord Joseph ( 1419 - 1640 files los ) "
"

Croatia The Croatian Dream AAR "
"
by King of Croatia ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Croatia Back in it's prime - Croatia AAR "
"
by kramari ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Croatia A slavonic world conquest "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1652 - ?? completed ) "
"

Croatia An Croatian AAR--The votes are in and counted. "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1419 - 1813 completed ) "
"

Croatia Croatia, Rise to Glory "
"
by sliver legion ( 1419 - 1480 completed ) "
"

Croatia Everyone Loves the Underdog: A Croatian AAR "
"
by totalbasscase ( 1419 - 1476 completed ) "
"

Hungary When the underdog takes on the Hapsburgs and the Turks: A Hungarian AAr "
"
by bluelotus ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Hungary History of the Hungarian Empire "
"
by DanielMcCollum ( 1419 - 1669 completed ) "
"

Hungary Hungarian Nightmares "
"
by fin ( 1419 - 1481 abandoned ) "
"

Hungary Political Discussions: Hungary AAR "
"
by juszuf7 ( 1419 - 1517 abandoned ) "
"

Hungary magyar magic: hungary AAR "
"
by King Of Nines ( 1419 - 1684 abandoned ) "
"

Hungary The Double Cross and the Golden Bull: A Kingdom of Hungary AAR "
"
by Machiavellian ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Hungary The Lost Diary of Count Laszlo Andraskay "
"
by Mad Magyar ( 1419 - 1712 abandoned ) "
"

Hungary The Eight Kings Of Hungary "
"
by Nobegow (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1769 abandoned ) "
"

Hungary Gesta Hungarorum (Deeds of the Hungarians) "
"
by Victor1234 ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Hungary Encyclopedia Warspite : Hungary 1419-1820 "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1540 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Hungary Hungary Aar I and II "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1427 completed ) "
"

Hussite The Hussite Lament "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( NA - NA completed ) "
"

Hussite The pAARiahs of Europe - Fighting for the Hussite faith "
"
by TeeWee ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Ragusa Ragusa Story "
"
by Olli_Juntunen ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Salzburg Salt Castle, the Ecclesiastical Principality "
"
by Kevyinus ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Serbia Serbia in AGCPEEP 1.57 base, or Between a Rock and a Hard Place "
"
by Gráthas ( 1419 - 1444 ongoing ) "
"

Serbia Long and slow DAR "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Serbia Serbian Before and During Action Report (BDAR) "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1476 completed ) "
"

Serbia The rise of Constantinople (dual state of SerboGreek Empire and Kingdom of Croatia) "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1682 abandoned ) "
"

Serbia History of Serbian Empire in pictures "
"
by ljubagru ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Serbia PopStars - a musical AAR "
"
by Norgesvenn (collaborative) ( NA - NA corrupt save ) "
"

Serbia The Serbian bid for mastery - AI AAR "
"
by treedom ( 1420 - 1504 completed ) "
"

Tyrol The Holy Writings of the Tirolians: An IES AAR "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1424 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Central Europe - East

[anchor=CEE]
regioneceqo6.jpg

Central Europe - East

Albania Albania vs. The World "
"
by juszuf7 ( 1419 - 1530 completed ) "
"

Albania FC Durres (An Alternative Albanian AAR) "
"
by Mad Magyar ( 1419 - 1465 abandoned ) "
"

Albania Albania "
"
by Mega Death ( 1419 - 1569 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Albania The Dragon of Albania "
"
by The-Great-Dane ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Bulgaria The Third Bulgarian Empire "
"
by The Impaler ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Command me "
"
by Adam Breit ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Empire Byantium AAR "
"
by alaexis ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire A New Byzantine Empire "
"
by AmericanScipio ( 1419 - 1480 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantine's Khan "
"
by Amric ( 1173 - ?? abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

Byzantine Empire By Hook or By Crook : A Byzantine AAR "
"
by Barahir ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Strugling for survival - A Byzantine 1.06 GC without any loans! "
"
by boehm ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Rebirth of Byzantium "
"
by British Patriot ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantium: a "losing" AAR "
"
by celedhring ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Battle of the Balkans; A Byzantine AAR "
"
by Charles VII ( 1419 - 1481 cTD ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Born to the Purple "
"
by Chief Ragusa ( 1419 - 1428 ongoing ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Constantinople, My Love - A Different Kind of AAR "
"
by Constantine XI ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantium: A Phoenix Rising "
"
by CSL_GG ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Romarum Omnia Gloria Et Victor Ad Filios! "
"
by CyBlack ( 1419 - 1420 files lost ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Questions, Questions and no Answers "
"
by Deus ( 1419 - 1464 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Colors of Dusk "
"
by driftwood ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Purple Whord of a Different Kind - Byzantium AAR - Conquer the World "
"
by ehrie ( 1419 - 1618 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Great Rebirth of the Roman Empire(A Byzantine AAR) "
"
by ehrie ( 1419 - 1487 file corrupt ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantium a year by year acount "
"
by GoblinCookie ( 1419 - 1450 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Europa Byzantium "
"
by gorjak ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Somthing Old, Somthing New, A Byzantine ACR "
"
by Green Beret ( 1419 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Nikephoras a Cavalry Topoteretes of Byzantium "
"
by Hannibal Barca ( 1419 - 1419 beta ) "
"

Byzantine Empire In the Service of Our Most Devoutly Catholic EmperAAR "
"
by Helium Hound ( 1419 - 1470 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Story of the most Holy, Great, and wonderful, Imperium Romana Orientalus "
"
by historycaesar ( 1419 - 1436 files erased ) "
"

Byzantine Empire God Bless Byzantium "
"
by IEX Totalview ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire BYZ - Advisors and Senate - AGC-EEP "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1466 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byz - Agc-eep "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1469 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantine People "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1485 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Debt StAAR "
"
by J. Passepartout ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Double-Headed Eagle "
"
by JohnnyReb ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Vassalise the World. A Byzantine Dream. "
"
by jonti-h ( 1337 - 1458 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire An Illustrated History of Byzantium "
"
by Jufox ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Legacy of Rome. A Byzantine AAR "
"
by Keledor ( 1419 - 1451 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantine Empire reconquer AAR "
"
by LichCro ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire History of the Eastern Roman Empire:A Byzantine AAR "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire For Another Thousand Years: A Roman AAR "
"
by Lordling ( 1419 - 1555 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Byzantine Empire: An Unlikely Reversal "
"
by Lordling ( 1419 - 1575 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Undying Tale "
"
by Mad King James ( 1419 - 1530 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Byzantine Empire The One True Faith: A Byzantine AAR "
"
by MAlexander06 ( 1419 - 1700 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Roman Grand Domestic: The Memoirs of Andronicus Constostephanus "
"
by Marco Oliverio ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Out of the Ashes "
"
by Maximilian I ( 1419 - 1442 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Walls of the City - Snapshots from Constantinople "
"
by merrick ( 1419 - 1479 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire AAR – A Chronicle of Byzantium "
"
by mhusoy ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Dawn of Empires "
"
by Mr. Capiatlist ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Economics For ARRlcoholics "
"
by MrT (multiplayer) ( 1419 - 1450 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Give Unto Caesar What Is Caesar's II - Roman Empire AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1150 - 1410 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Empire Strikes Back - A Byzantine AAR "
"
by natt och dag ( 1419 - 1424 file deleted ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantine Empire-To the Glory Way "
"
by Nobegow ( 1419 - 1519 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Forge, the empire "
"
by Prince Ares ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The dark age "
"
by Prince Ares ( ? - ? abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Roman' Round the Med "
"
by richvh ( 1150 - 1419 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Renaissance in the East: The Empire Rises Again "
"
by Rocketman ( 1419 - 1469 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Rebirth of an Empire: Byzantine AAR in progress.... "
"
by rollin ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Shield of the West: A different kind of Byzantine AAR "
"
by SeanB ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Fallen Eagle: A Byzantine Empire AAR "
"
by SeanB ( 1419 - 1800 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

Byzantine Empire All Alone in the Night "
"
by stnylan ( 1150 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire No! Not another Byzantium aar! "
"
by SweFrost ( 1419 - 1420 files corrupt ) "
"

Byzantine Empire AbAARation: Byzantium "
"
by Symmetry ( 1419 - 1454 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Golden Ages of Great Nations - 1419 to 1936 "
"
by Tartan Spartan ( 1419 - 1435 save corrupted ) "
"

Byzantine Empire City of Marble~Byzantine AAR "
"
by Teutonto ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Emperial Woes - a byzantine AAR "
"
by th3freakie ( 1440 - 1476 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Eternal City - Byzantium AAR "
"
by The Impaler ( 1419 - 1756 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Byzantine Succession Game "
"
by Trin Tragula ( 1419 - 1459 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Once Upon a Time..... The Slow AAR "
"
by Valdemar ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire An Emperors Fate : A Roman Play "
"
by Warspite ( 1482 - 1486 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Encyclopedia Warspite : The Roman Empire "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1512 abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Romileous the Great: An Emperors Story "
"
by Warspite ( 1486 - 1508 completed ) "
"

Byzantine Empire Greek Legends "
"
by WillCol ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Byzantine Empire The Byzantine Saga "
"
by Zalman ( 1419 - 1430 completed ) "
"

Duchy of Athens Duchy of Athens AAR "
"
by Coug ( 1419 - 1437 completed ) "
"

Duchy of Athens AAR: The Dutchy Of Athens in the war for Control of the seas "
"
by killerdude11 ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Duchy of Athens The Chronicles of Athens (\1st AAR) "
"
by Kurek ( 1419 - 1495 completed ) "
"

Duchy of Athens Duchy of Athens AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1480 abandoned ) "
"

Duchy of Athens By the Grace of Athena - a greek crusade "
"
by The Swert ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Duchy of Athens Those Turkeys AAR "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1420 beta ) "
"

Duchy of Athens The Greek Adventures "
"
by Willcol ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Duchy of Athens The Duchy of Athens "
"
by Yoghurt ( 1419 - 1471 abandoned ) "
"

Greece Greek AAR from the testing for AON 1820-1914 "
"
by Pontecorvo ( 1820 - 1842 beta ) "
"

Hellas E Triti Hellatha: A Hellas AAR "
"
by Arcadian ( 1555 - 1561 completed ) "
"

Hellas King of the Greeks: An IES AAR "
"
by Calanctus ( 1419 - 1467 abandoned ) "
"

Hellas A History of the Hellenic Republic(\1419-1819):A Hellas AAR "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Hellas Smashing The Giant "
"
by Snow King ( 1796- 1796 abandoned ) "
"

Moldavia The political history of Moldavia (1419-1819) "
"
by Alexandru H. ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Moldavia Thoughts and Reflections upon the Greatness of Ancient Moldavia "
"
by Alexandru H. ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Moldavia Moldovan AAR "
"
by Lofman ( 1419 - 1693 abandoned ) "
"

Morea The Glory that is Sparta - A Morea AAR "
"
by Lalalilo ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Morea "By the Light of the Greek sun!" - A Morea AAR "
"
by Prince Ares ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Siebenbürgen AART is AART - The odd painting experiment "
"
by Apebe ( 1419 - 1789 files lost ) (OscAAR) "
"

Siebenbürgen Seven Tales of Betrayal - A Transylvanian AAR "
"
by Fredrick II ( 1617 - 1643 abandoned ) "
"

Siebenbürgen The Monster of Siebenburgen - a newbies AAR "
"
by Grudruk ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

Siebenbürgen A Story of Seven Castles - the Bulwark of the West "
"
by MrT ( 1419 - 1628 cTD ) (OscAAR) "
"

Transylvania The Power of Seven - Stories from Transylvania "
"
by Fiftypence ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

Transylvania The Endless Hunt; A Werewolf's Transylvanian AAR "
"
by Rocky Horror ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Wallachia Men of Carpathia: A Wallachia AAR "
"
by demokratickid ( 1419 - 1452 hard drive crashed ) "
"

Wallachia HistoryPark: Here There Be Dragons "
"
by Director ( 1419 - 1716 completed ) "
"

Wallachia Tales from Wallachia "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1437 abandoned ) "
"

Wallachia The Sword of Dacia: A Wallachian AAR "
"
by Semi-Lobster ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Wallachia Of Mice and Vampires - a Wallachia AAR feat. The Pinky and The Brain "
"
by Syt ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Wallachia The Rise of Wallachia 1419-1810 "
"
by The Impaler ( 1419 - 1810 completed ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Eastern Europe - South

[anchor=EES]
regionseeek8.jpg

Eastern Europe - South

Ak Koyunlu The Lord of the White Sheep: A History of the Ak Koyunlu "
"
by Anthony ( 1419 - 1460 abandoned ) "
"

Ak Koyunlu The Legacy of the White Sheep (first AAR for me) "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Ak Koyunlu Ak koyunlu 1942 My first. "
"
by HoMIciDaL_PuPPy ( 1492 - 1529 completed ) "
"

Ak Koyunlu Persian Tales "
"
by Peter Ebbesen ( 1524 - 1631 completed ) "
"

Armenia Die infidel, Die! : The Armenian AAR. "
"
by R.F.A. ( 1419 - 1432 corrupt save ) (OscAAR) "
"

Armenia AARmenia ~ `Suppose they give a war and no one comes' "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1419 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

Armenia From rags to slightly less dirty rags- An Armenian adventure "
"
by Splangy ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Crimea We Crimeans, Successors to the Horde "
"
by Lionsword ( 1492 - 1647 abandoned ) "
"

Cyprus Cyprus: A Trail of Hope "
"
by Amric ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Cyprus Cyprus- The Last Crusade "
"
by Bismarck ( 1419 - 1758 abandoned ) "
"

Cyprus Cypriot spirit "
"
by Fodoron ( 1419 - 1492 abandoned ) "
"

Dulkadir The Glory that was Dulkadir - A Tale of 1001 Enemies "
"
by Shaytana ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Georgia The Devil Went Down to Georgia "
"
by Backpack ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Georgia Georgia (normal-normal) "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1447 abandoned ) "
"

Georgia Georgia, the scourge of Islam "
"
by mhusoy ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Georgia The Kingdom of Georgia "
"
by Weidt ( 1419 - 1477 file corrupt ) "
"

Ghazi The sun Emir - An ghazi AAR "
"
by Prince Ares ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Golden Horde Golden Horde - Scourge From The East "
"
by Duke of Wellington ( 1419 - 1829 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Golden Horde The Last Horde a World Conquest with the Golden Horde "
"
by EU2 Lover ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Golden Horde The Golden Horde In 40 Easy Steppes "
"
by Rictus ( 1419 - 1689 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Golden Horde Dark clouds from the east. "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1419 - 1463 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Caesar, Khan & Caliph, An Ottoman Empire AAR "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1516 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Empire is dead! Long live the Empire! "
"
by Bringer of War ( 1419 - 1421 files deleted ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Osmanli Devli: an OE technical AAR "
"
by chegitz guevara ( 1419 - 1489 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire From the Pope's Basement (An Ottoman AAR) "
"
by Craig Ashley ( 1419 - 1437 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Vladimir Kruschovic: The Rise of Madness "
"
by Craig Ashley ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Ottoman World Conquest: A EU2 Dual Player AAR "
"
by CSL_GG ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire History of the Ottomans-1492-1820 "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1492 - 1536 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire An easy one to start with "
"
by Delree ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Five Sultans "
"
by dharper ( 1419 - 1509 repeated cTD ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Rum and Djinn - with a twist "
"
by dharper ( 1419 - 1424 save game lost ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Let's vassalize the world ! (Ottoman) "
"
by Don Matito ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Tales of the Ottoman Empire "
"
by Dyluk ( 1419 - 1550 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Tears of the Osmans (\1820-1914) "
"
by Fate ( 1820 - 1820 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire World Under Sublime Door: Ottoman Empire AAR "
"
by francescomoro ( 1419 - 1812 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Swirling, Swirling, Swirling. A Turkish AAR "
"
by Grothgar ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Triumph and Despair: A Short History of the Ottoman Empire "
"
by Hajji Giray I ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire What lies between: Prosperity through Patience "
"
by Imperial Army ( 1419 - 1427 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Imperium Ottimanicus "
"
by izedragon ( 1419 - 1550 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire To Live by the Sword "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1478 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Children of the Prophet - An Islam AAR "
"
by Katapraktoi ( NA - NA abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Ottoman Experience - a technical AAR "
"
by kongu3 ( 1419 - 1639 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Ottoman Empire AAR: World conquest "
"
by Leo777 ( 1419 - 1477 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Dream of Sultan's "
"
by linque ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Prepare to be amazed! Hear about Jinni and the Sultans "
"
by Mambo_Jambo ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Osmania - an Ottoman Mania "
"
by mhusoy ( 1419 - 1473 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Sultans of Turkey AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1736 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Ottoman Empire: World Conversion (WCv) "
"
by Nebukadnezar ( 1419 - 1809 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire No, it's probably not Chicago... "
"
by Nil-The-Frogg ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The tale of Mehmet! "
"
by Oleg ( 1451 - 1461 files lost ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Fire in the East - the rise of the sons of Osman "
"
by Pan Zagloba ( 1419 - 1446 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Let's be a badboy for *once* eh? "
"
by Produce Pete ( 1419 - 1470 beta ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Rise of the Muslims - An Ottoman Campaign (1419 - 1920) "
"
by rsobota ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Turks! "
"
by rsobota ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Saultas Weird Experiment "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1530 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Shores of Eternity "
"
by Shackles ( 1419 - 1512 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Triumphant Turks: An Ottoman AAR "
"
by Sirrushan ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Rise of the Red Flag: An Ottoman Empire AAR "
"
by skkrrt ( 1419 - 1458 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Encyclopedia of the East "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1482 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Turkey AAR, or we have a Very Bad Reputation "
"
by State Machine ( 1419 - 1465 beta ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Mission Impossible "
"
by Storey ( 1419 - 1664 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Ottoman Empire A new Caliph is rising: Insight into the Ottoman Empire "
"
by Supa_Jav ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Tales of the Ottomans "
"
by Tem_Probe ( 1419 - 1621 file corrupt ) "
"

Ottoman Empire I came, I saw, I conquered...then converted "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - 1569 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The Ottoman Empire in Time "
"
by Underground ( 1700 - 1710 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire House of Osman - Princes of Dawn "
"
by Wagnaard ( 1423 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Turkish Delight = Divide And Conquer "
"
by Yippeeyippeeyai ( 1419 - 1623 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire Yoghurt and the Topkapi Palace "
"
by Yoghurt ( 1492 - 1502 completed ) "
"

Ottoman Empire A Short History of the Ottoman Empire "
"
by zacharym87 ( 1419 - 1790 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The pocket empire "
"
by zebomba ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Ottoman Empire The pocket empire, updated to 1.42 "
"
by zebomba ( 1419 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

Teke Teke: the "Turkish Riviera (?)" "
"
by Carligula ( 1419 - 1480 completed ) "
"

Teke Beneath the Ottomans "
"
by Omniviper ( 1419 - 1603 completed ) "
"

Teke Little Teke: and you think the sheep shearing nations have got it bad? "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1559 completed ) "
"

The Knights of Saint John The Knights, The Pope, The Pilot and her Lover. "
"
by Cerebus ( 1419 - 1772 completed ) "
"

The Knights of Saint John Tuitio Fidei - a Knights of St. John AAR "
"
by Havard ( 1419 - 1488 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

The Knights of Saint John The Knight.. "
"
by Isacc (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1489 abandoned ) "
"

The Knights of Saint John Knights of Opportunity: In Hoc Signo Vinces "
"
by Peter Ebbesen ( 1419 - 1761 abandoned ) "
"

The Knights of Saint John Conversion or damnation - The Knights' world conquest. "
"
by Rythin ( 1419 - 1441 save corrupted ) "
"

The Knights of Saint John The Book of Saint John: Volume 1 "
"
by The Swert ( 1337 - 1436 completed ) (ACA) "
"

The Knights of Saint John A Knights Tale "
"
by Wyvern ( 1419 - 1664 abandoned ) "
"

The Knights of Saint John Rise of the Rhodesian (Knight) Empire "
"
by Zhai ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Trebizond The Journal of the Comnenus Family: A Trebizond AAR "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1421 completed ) "
"

Trebizond World Conquest for Dummies "
"
by Peter Ebbesen ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Trebizond Pontic Wars - Empire of Trebizond AAR "
"
by Vulfynn ( 1419 - 1424 ongoing ) "
"

Trebizond WC with Trebizond, a different strategy "
"
by ws2_32 ( 1419 - 1650 completed ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Eastern Europe - North

[anchor=EEN]
Catalogue by Region
regionneemf5.jpg

Eastern Europe - North
[/anchor]

Baltic Tribes War Between the Gods: An MES Scenario AAR Starring the Baltic Tribes "
"
by Amric ( 1150 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Courland Why do we try...........a Courland {ARR} "
"
by TallinMallin ( 1562 - 1627 abandoned ) "
"

Courland Courland: The Colonial ChalengAAR "
"
by The Monkee ( 1617 - 1617 abandoned ) "
"

Kiev A Second Chance For Kiev "
"
by Drozh ( 1150 - 1173 abandoned ) "
"

Lithuania Empire of the East - A Lithuanian AAR "
"
by DonCossack ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Lithuania The Grand Duchy of Lithuania - military history and AAR "
"
by Gottwaldus ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Lithuania The History of Lithuania "
"
by MichOrion ( 1419 - 1520 completed ) "
"

Lithuania 1/Poland: A Lithuanian AAR "
"
by Mssr Roy ( 1419 - 1738 abandoned ) "
"

Lithuania Fluff Bunnies: A Pagan Lithuania AAR "
"
by orimazd ( 1337 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Lithuania A vicious Round of tRuths "
"
"

Lithuania Life in Lithuania - a tale of Chivalry and Intrigue "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Lithuania A study of game play with Lithuania. "
"
by Storey ( 1419 - 1568 completed ) "
"

Lithuania History 375: Early Modern Lithuania "
"
by zacharym87 ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Livonian Order Brothers in Arms - Livonian Order (AGCEEP 1.3.2.1) "
"
by cynos ( 1419 - 1430 computer crash ) "
"

Livonian Order The Lurid Livonians "
"
by Olav ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Livonian Order Learning Protestantism with Livonia "
"
by stnylan ( 1419 - 1437 save lost ) (ACA) "
"

Muscovy From Muscowy to Russia. "
"
by +Paladin+ ( 1419 - 1518 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Russia - A Winter's Tale "
"
by 4th of Eleven ( 1419 - 1460 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy The White Steppe- a Russia/Muscovy AAR "
"
by Bismarck1 ( 1419 - 1565 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy The Tales from Russia - The formation of the modern Russian State through folktales "
"
by Dyluk ( 1419 - 1455 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Threat to the East- Muscowy AAR "
"
by generalbob ( 1419 - 1427 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy The Byzantinian Mantle, Moscower Power | EEP 1.4, GC "
"
by HoMIciDaL_PuPPy ( 1419 - 1593 file corrupt ) "
"

Muscovy Russka (\1419-1820) "
"
by Josephus I ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Muscovy A Normal/Normal Newbie in Moscow "
"
by JVega ( 1419 - 1427 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Midnight in Moscow "
"
by jwolf ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Muscovy The hand that rocks the cradle: Muscowy/Byzantium AAR "
"
by Ktarn ( 1419 - 1638 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy BLOOD, TEARS AND ICE --- A Russian AAR "
"
by Lady Europa ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy And Now For Something Completely Different "
"
by Lord J. Roxton ( 1492 - 1493 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Myscowy AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy The Caesars of Russia AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1613 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Introducing Something Called "Freedom": An Interactive Russian AAR "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1492 - 1702 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy The coat on the floor belongs to Mother Moscowy: A drunken/ironman AAR "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1419 - 1520 completed ) "
"

Muscovy Muscovy: Champion of Orthodoxy AAR "
"
by ro4444 ( 1419 - 1433 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Sardaukar and the Two-Headed-Bird Empire Quest "
"
by Sardaukar ( 1419 - 1625 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy MonAARstery Chronicles: A Muscovian/Russian AAR "
"
by stnylan ( 1419 - 1604 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Sunset and dawn (AAR) "
"
by Szordrin ( 1419 - 1442 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Rise of a Russian Empire - Muscovy "
"
by TheBagelmeister ( 1419 - 1505 abandoned ) "
"

Muscovy Prince of the White Lands "
"
by Txini ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Novgorod Novgorod: The Menace of the Northeast "
"
by Doc ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Novgorod Novgorod to Russia: The rise of one from many. "
"
by Gamble ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Novgorod God Save the CzAAR: Novgorod as Russia "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1480 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Novgorod Novgorod the Great: An AAR "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1480 completed ) "
"

Novgorod Novgorod and it all belongs to mother Russia "
"
by Mega Death ( 1419 - 1645 completed ) (ACA) "
"

Novgorod A Different Face of Russia "
"
by nalivayko ( 1419 - 1560 abandoned ) "
"

Novgorod A Madman's History of Novgorod "
"
by Riboflavin ( 1449 - 1469 abandoned ) "
"

Novgorod Shadow of the Bear - a Novgorod AAR "
"
by Soarom ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Novgorod a Novgorod AAR "
"
by Stage Puppet ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Poland The annals of the Serenissima Respublica Polonie "
"
by Anatol_Pigwa ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Dominating the Central Europe - A Polish AAR "
"
by Ar7 ( 1419 - 1427 abandoned ) "
"

Poland The 10 Kings Of Poland "
"
by Duke of Wellington (colloborative) ( 1419 - 1794 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Poland, New and Improved "
"
by EricSaxon ( 1419 - 1532 abandoned ) "
"

Poland The (Other, other) Commonwealth - Polski AAR (\1820-1914) "
"
by FearTheMullet ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Poland The rise of Poland "
"
by glinert ( 1492 - 1616 abandoned ) "
"

Poland A History of The Kingdom of Poland: 1419-1819 "
"
by Jagiellonian ( 1419 - 1460 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Poleaxing for Poland! A Poland AAR "
"
by John Poole ( 1419 - 1682 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Survival as Poland, 1773 "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1773 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Poland The Hopeless Defence of Poland "
"
by KrisKannon ( 1700 - 1701 abandoned ) "
"

Poland The White Eagle - A polish AAR "
"
by Lalalilo ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Poland Polonia Universalis (Polish AAR) "
"
by Lamprey ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

Poland History of the Commonwealth 1617-1819 "
"
by Oleg ( 1617 - 1656 files lost ) "
"

Poland Being Yan Markiewicz - a Polish Grand Campaign "
"
by Pan Zagloba ( 1419 - 1434 file corrupt ) "
"

Poland Poland, the Central Europe Empire - Polish AAR "
"
by przemek ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Poland's struggle for victory. "
"
by przemek ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Poland "The Empire of the Sejm" - a Polish AAR "
"
by Rzeczpospolita ( 1795 - 1796 abandoned ) "
"

Poland It all belongs to grandmother?? POLAND "
"
by skkrrt ( 1419 - 1426 abandoned ) "
"

Poland History of Poland -- 1419 to 1819 "
"
by SoulBlazer ( 1419 - 1569 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Rise and fall of a noble - a polish chronicle "
"
by SteinarDaMan ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Poland The Glorious Commonwealth: The Alternative History of Poland and Lithuania 1492-1820 "
"
by Valenhart ( 1492 - 1505 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Defenders of the Faith: A Polish AAR "
"
by wathombe ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

Poland Vendetta on Sweden... "
"
by Zawisza ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Pskov Pskov: Great Northern Empire? "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1419 - 1521 completed ) "
"

Pskov Pskov and the Legend of the Nazgul "
"
by Stroph1 ( 1419 - 1613 corrupt save ) "
"

Russia Mother Russia: Triumph of the Czars "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1795 - 1795 abandoned ) "
"

Russia Tales Of A Tyrant --- A Russian AAR "
"
by Lady Europa ( 1672 - 1683 abandoned ) "
"

Russia For the motherland!!! A Russian AAR. "
"
by Mummer ( 1820 - 1825 abandoned ) "
"

Russia The Coat on the Floor II: Finding out who "it" belongs to "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1520 - 1645 completed ) "
"

Russia The Coat on the Floor III: Tsared for Life "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1645 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Russia In Russia, We No Have Government, We Have Ice-Pop "
"
by Senor Ding-Dong ( 1795 - 1795 abandoned ) "
"

Russia Alexander vs. Napoleon - 1799 to 1819 "
"
by Wellesley ( 1799 - 1800 abandoned ) "
"

Ryazan The Rise and Fall of Ryazan "
"
by Le Gallo ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Ryazan Ryazan, fighting off the oppressor (and Baden) "
"
by NotALlama ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Saratov The Saratow Revolt "
"
by Jythier ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

Suzdal Suzdal: All We Really Want is Piece (a piece of Muscovy, a piece of...) "
"
by Backpack ( 1419 - 1467 completed ) "
"

Teutonic Order Beyond Tannenberg II: The Knight's Tale "
"
by Catknight ( 1419 - 1634 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

Teutonic Order Beyond Tannenberg: Black Eagle Rising "
"
by Catknight ( 1419 - 1463 completed ) "
"

Teutonic Order Holding an Empire Together (A T.O. battle description AAR) "
"
by Fredrick II ( 1550 - 1560 completed ) "
"

Teutonic Order The triumphs of Plettenberg (Teutonic Order AAR) "
"
by Fredrick II ( 1495 - 1530 completed ) "
"

Teutonic Order IN GOD WE TRUST - A Tale The CrusadAARs "
"
by HoChiMinh ( 1419 - 1490 abandoned ) "
"

Teutonic Order AAR - Teutonic Order "
"
by Jon ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Teutonic Order Cum Deo Et Victuribus Armis - Der Deutsche Orden "
"
by Judge ( 1419 - ? completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Teutonic Order The Sword Saints "
"
by Kaidyn ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Teutonic Order The Knights of the Hospital of St. Mary: Two Views on the Russian Crusades "
"
by Paranoid Tsar ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Teutonic Order Marching through the Snow for Glory - A Teutonic AAR "
"
by TheArchduke ( 1419 - 1421 abandoned ) "
"

Teutonic Order Tales of the Order: A Teutonic AAR "
"
by wildwolf ( 1419 - 1440 abandoned ) "
"

Theodoros Theodoros - The Little Republic That Could "
"
by Duke of Wellington ( 1419 - ?? completed ) (ACA) "
"

Theodoros A Bunch Of Twisty Little AARs, All Different: Variations On Theodoros "
"
by el presidentse ( 1419 - 1424 abandoned ) "
"

Tver Tver takes on the world - a WC attempt AAR "
"
by Schweiger ( 1419 - 1556 abandoned ) "
"

Ukraine Chronicles of Rus, an Aberration AAR "
"
by Cecasander ( 1381 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Ukraine Cossacks, Plains and Wheat- Ukraine in Aberration "
"
by General_Grant ( 1419 - 1450 abandoned ) "
"

Ukraine The Scorpion Soldiers of Ukraine "
"
by jwolf ( 1456 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Ukraine Zaporozhian Host AAR "
"
by nalivayko ( 1492 - 1553 abandoned ) "
"

Ukraine Born to be wild - the rise of the Ukraine "
"
by TheBee ( 1447 - 1450 abandoned ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - North Africa, Middle East, Central Asia & Siberia

[anchor=MidEast]
Catalogue by Region
regionmeui5.jpg

North Africa, Middle East, Central Asia & Siberia
[/anchor]

Aden The 80,000 year aar! "
"
by HarryPotter ( 1419 - 1424 computer issues ) "
"

Algeria Shards of Al-Andalus: Algeria "
"
by Cerol Roberts ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

Algeria Survival in The SahAARa: An Algerian AAR "
"
by chilliwilli ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Baluchistan The Khans of Kalat: A Baluchistan AAR "
"
by Cerol Roberts ( 1492 - 1500 abandoned ) "
"

Basra The Mongols of the blazing desert - a Basran AAR. "
"
by birdboy2000 ( 1419 - 1432 abandoned ) "
"

Chagatai Khanate Chagatai Khanate:How the East was won. "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1500 completed ) "
"

Chagatai Khanate The Fury of the Chagatai "
"
by Seraphim ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Chagatai Khanate Will the real Khanate please stand up – A Chagatai AAR "
"
by The Swert ( 1419 - 1560 abandoned ) "
"

Fatimids Pyramid Schemes: The Fatmids (MES AAR) "
"
by RossN ( 1150 - 1158 abandoned ) "
"

Fez Here be Fez. "
"
by Wtbrg ( 1419 - 1529 ongoing ) (ACA) "
"

Hedjaz Hedjaz-The reborn of the Arabian glory "
"
by Leo777 ( 1419 - 1451 abandoned ) "
"

Hedjaz The Mother of Cities and the Last Jihad "
"
by Prufrock451 ( 1419 - 1600 completed ) "
"

Hephthalites The Marauding Deity - A Hephthalites AAR "
"
by Karasuman ( 476 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Juan-Juan Run Run it's the Juan-Juan! "
"
by Lofman ( 476 - 555 annexed ) "
"

Khazak Horde Khaz and Effect "
"
"

Khazak Horde The Tales Of The Forgotten Horde "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1427 files lost ) "
"

Khwarizm Khwarizm (MES) "
"
by scotty ( 1150 - 1183 abandoned ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem The Chronicles of Jerusalem, 1150-1419 "
"
by CyBlack ( 1150 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem The Final Crusades "
"
by HoChiMinh ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem Sultans of Swing- Kingdom of Jerusalem "
"
by J. Passeportout ( 1419 - 1511 crashed ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem Hierosalma Shines Once More! "
"
by Joachim I ( 1419 - 1467 files lost ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem Kingdom of Jerusalem - A Modern Crusade "
"
by Judge ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem The Secret of the Templar Knights - A M.E.S. Story "
"
by Lucius Sulla ( 1150 - 1204 completed ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem Jeruselum:Objective Revenge "
"
by Seidita ( 1419 - 1419 completed ) "
"

Kingdom of Jerusalem A Mongol Empire Scenario - Desert Tides - Or how I learned to swim in quicksand "
"
by Storey ( 1150 - ? completed ) "
"

Mameluks Mameluks: For a few scalps more! "
"
by Capt Janszoon ( 1419 - 1455 completed ) "
"

Mameluks Mamluks of Egypt - Slaves no more "
"
by Capt Janszoon ( 1419 - 1525 completed ) "
"

Mameluks An AAR of Mameluks "
"
by DefenderofJudea ( 1419 - 1425 abandoned ) "
"

Mameluks Reunitying Islam with the Mameluke's "
"
by JeremyMacDonald ( 1419 - 1745 completed ) "
"

Mameluks The Rebirth of Egypt: The Chariots of the Pharaohs "
"
by Metal Jacket ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Mameluks Shi'ite Happens- A Mameluk AAR "
"
by Shy Kid ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Mameluks a mameluks AAR "
"
by Sir Sean ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Mameluks John Gill and the Library of Alexander "
"
by Stroph1 ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Mongol Empire The King of Kings: A M.E. Scenario "
"
by Machiavellian ( 1150 - 1209 files deleted ) "
"

Morocco Beyond the Atlas - the try of a Morocco AAR 1419 - 1425 Chapter I "
"
by Loeffle ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Morocco Lions of the Maghreb: A Moroccan AAR "
"
by Rzeczpospolita ( 1520 - 1563 abandoned ) "
"

Morocco Once Moor into the Breach "
"
by SabreRedleg ( 1419 - 1457 completed ) "
"

Morocco For a hand full of sand - redux "
"
by tezzeldrix ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Morocco For a hand full of Sand, a moroccan AAR "
"
by tezzeldrix ( 1419 - 1599 computer crash ) "
"

Mughals The readAArs choice2, The Roar of the Dutch Lion "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( 1500 - 1568 abandoned ) "
"

Mughals Resurrection of Pax Tatarica: A Mughul Empire AAR "
"
by Vendere Sacerdo ( 1419 - 1605 abandoned ) "
"

Mzab Lurken and Rythin in the land of sand - The wacky Mzab adventures. "
"
by Rythin (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1733 abandoned ) "
"

Naimans Horde of the Cross - Naimans the last Christian Nestorians (MES 0.3.3.3b) "
"
by Judge ( 1150 - 1309 abandoned ) "
"

Nogai Who let the dogs out? A Nogai AAR "
"
by Lofman ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Oman Oh Man "
"
by haaf ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Oman AARtistic behaviour. Or - Ooops, I did it again! "
"
by Norgesvenn ( 1419 - 1510 abandoned ) "
"

Oman Oman - An Occasionally Successful Empire "
"
by scotty ( 1419 - 1451 abandoned ) "
"

Oman Arabia an Oman AAR "
"
by sliver legion ( 1501 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Oman Encyclopedia wAARspite: Oman "
"
by Warspite ( 1700 - 1749 files lost ) "
"

Persia The Safavid Empire - The Rising Sun "
"
by Fingal ( 1486 - 1695 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

Persia Aryana Redux- The history of Safavid Persia "
"
by Gjerg Kastrioti ( 1419 - 1511 abandoned ) "
"

Persia Shi'ite Empire-The Safavid Dynasty "
"
by L'Afrique ( 1520 - 1543 abandoned ) "
"

Persia The Lion and the Sun--WATK Persia "
"
by Pablo Sanchez ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Persia Unleash the Beast (Extreme Screenies) "
"
by The Real Deal ( 1419 - 1657 abandoned ) "
"

Persia AARound the gulf in 80 years, staring Elbiz Jauf, as written by Yulûs Ver'nê "
"
by Warhead990 ( 1492 - 1492 abandoned ) "
"

Persia The Safavid Shahanshahs of Persia "
"
by Yoghurt ( 1499 - 1506 abandoned ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu Black Sheep: A Kara Koyunlu AAR "
"
by BosniakWarrior ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu Kara Koyunlu - The Black Sheep "
"
by Fingal ( 1419 - 1486 completed ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu Kara Koyunlu's dash for Greatness - an EU2 SG "
"
by Olav (collaborative) ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu The Rise of The Black Sheep Clan - Qara Koyunlu AAR "
"
by QaraKoyunlu ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu The rise of the Qara Koyunlu "
"
by QaraKoyunlu ( 1419 - ?? files lost ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu The Rise of the Qara Qoyunlu "
"
by QaraKoyunlu ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Qara Koyunlu The Turkmen Are Comming, The Turkmen Are Comming! [Qara AAR] "
"
by QaraKoyunlu ( 1419 - 1420 abandoned ) "
"

Sibir The Great Game Redux- Sibir "
"
by Prufrock451 ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Sibir Defenders "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Syria Outremer: the Syrian Crusade "
"
by Judas Maccabeus ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Syria The New Man of the Mountain: A Tale of the Assassins "
"
by Surgünoglu ( 1419 - 1436 abandoned ) "
"

The Caliphate Avering the Shahadah: a Kaliphate AAR "
"
by Alai Salaam ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

The Caliphate In the name of Allah - A Caliphate AAR "
"
by Idiotboy ( 1419 - 1455 abandoned ) "
"

The Caliphate The Arabian nights, a Kaliphate AAR "
"
by Johan de Witt ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

The Caliphate Reports from the Venetian Ambassador AAR "
"
by valeskoi ( 1419 - 1623 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire Hordy-Burly(tm) AAR: The Lame version "
"
by Alexander Seil ( 1419 - 1470 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire Small History of the Timurids "
"
by Anibal ( 1419 - 1580 file deleted ) "
"

Timurid Empire The Giant With Mud Legs: MyMAP Timurid AAR "
"
by binTravkin ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire The Last Mongol "
"
by Corruption ( 1419 - 1459 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire Timurid AAR, aka blood everywhere :D "
"
by DarthMaur ( 1419 - 1757 completed ) "
"

Timurid Empire World Conquest AAR, Timurids, no story, meat only. "
"
by DarthMaur ( 1419 - 1500 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire Why I Now Play Buz Kashi "
"
by deanwebb ( 1419 - 1429 completed ) "
"

Timurid Empire The Timurids of India. "
"
by durecellrabbit ( 1419 - 1447 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire Timid Timurids? The Post-Lenkh Years; or I was a teenage dictator "
"
by J. Passepartout ( 1419 - 1673 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Timurid Empire Time for it: the story of an Empire (AAR) "
"
by Languish ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire A Few of My Possessions "
"
by MrT ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Timurid Empire The Timurid Scientists AAR "
"
by Peter Ebbesen ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Timurid Empire The rise of the Greatest Nation "
"
by QaraKoyunlu ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire The Eagle, The Tiger And Akbar: A Timurid-Mughal AAR "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1510 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire Tales of the East: The Flowers of Central-Asia "
"
by Singleton Mosby ( ?? - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire WCfD Class of '02: The Sand Dragons of the Timurids "
"
by Slayzer2 ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Timurid Empire A New Type of AAR "
"
by sliver legion ( 1419 - 1450 save deleted ) "
"

Tlemcen Panther's IntAARgnum: A Tlemcen AAR "
"
by panther-anthro ( 1419 - 1501 abandoned ) "
"

Tunisia Carthage Reborn - the first Tunisian AAR "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Uzbek Ghengis Who?? - An Uzbek AAR "
"
"

Uzbek Heartland - Uzbek ExtraWATK AAR "
"
by Jedrek ( 1419 - 1434 ongoing ) "
"

Uzbek The Khan that dreamed and screamed, A uzbek AAR "
"
by Lord Skane ( 1419 - 1529 virus ) (ACA) "
"

Uzbek Uzbek - Land of the Free "
"
by Stroph1 ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - India & Indochina

[anchor=India]
Catalogue by Region
regioninlw3.jpg

India & Indochina
[/anchor]

Arakan Arakan:The Burmese Sultanate "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Assam Assam: The Breakfast Wars - A spirit tale "
"
by Cat Lord ( 1419 - 1588 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Ayutthaya Prathet Thai - Ayutthaya AAR "
"
by Aux_Teergois ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

Ayutthaya The Devaraja of Ayutthaya "
"
by Lt. Tyler ( 1419 - 1497 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Ayutthaya Ayutthaya - The March of the Elephant "
"
by merrick ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Ayutthaya The tales of Ayutthya: Red for courage and White for honour. Elephant for royal power "
"
by Sapphire ( 1419 - 1534 abandoned ) "
"

Ayutthaya The Aytthayan Dream-A Buddhist Indonesia "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1552 completed ) "
"

Bagan The City of Four Million Pagodas "
"
by MacRaith ( 1150 - 1150 abandoned ) "
"

Bengal Eye of the Tiger - A Bengal AAR "
"
by Anarion ( 1419 - 1685 abandoned ) "
"

Bengal Bengali Tiger "
"
by cool-toxic ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Bengal The Story of the Bengal Sultans "
"
by Sir Humphrey ( 1419 - 1419 computer crash ) "
"

Cambodia Flying to Cambodiaaaaaaaaaaaa (\Not related to trance track) "
"
by VultureGFF ( 1419 - 1449 beta ) "
"

Cambodia Encyclopedia wAARspite: Cambodia "
"
by Warspite ( 1419 - 1619 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Champa The bitter man strikes back! "
"
by Alex Gariepy ( 1419 - 1445 abandoned ) "
"

Dai Viet Dai Viet: The True Son of Heaven "
"
by coz1 ( 1419 - 1504 abandoned ) "
"

Dai Viet My first AAR of EU2 - Historia Dai Viet "
"
by Legolas ( 1419 - 1428 abandoned ) "
"

Dai Viet The Events on Iceland "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1439 abandoned ) "
"

Gujarat My Big Fat Gujarat "
"
"

Gujarat So, who's your daddy!? - Strat's journeys I "
"
by R.F.A. ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Hyderabad Big black+red empire (india vs the world) (Quick AAR) "
"
by Daftpanzer ( 1492 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Jodhpur A Oral History of the Jodhpur Empire and the Grand Hindu Alliance.(\1419-1576 ca.) "
"
by LordLeto ( 1419 - 1446 abandoned ) "
"

Lan Xang The Yellow Rise of Lan Xang: After Action Report "
"
by M4 Emperior ( 1419 - 1468 save game lost ) "
"

Malacca Rise of the Sea-Dog Sultans "
"
by Crimson King ( 1419 - 1637 completed ) "
"

Malacca Malacca - Empire of Thousand Islands "
"
by The Suebian ( 1419 - 1719 files corrupt ) "
"

Myanmar On the road to Mandalay - a full-length AAR "
"
by Havard ( 1492 - 1494 completed ) "
"

Myanmar Myanmar: The Lands of the Peacock "
"
by USA Patriot ( 1419 - 1429 abandoned ) "
"

Mysore The TIGER OF MYSORE --'Better two days as a tiger, than two hundred years as a sheep' "
"
by Judge ( 1419 - 1765 abandoned ) "
"

Orissa WCfD class of 02: The Orissan Gambit "
"
by Faeelin ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Orissa Orissa: Recreating Disneyland "
"
by juszuf7 ( 1419 - 1573 abandoned ) "
"

Pegu Pegu PoAARtry - A Burmese Ballad "
"
by Syt ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Taungu The Rise Of Taungu "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1454 abandoned ) "
"

Vijayanagar Dreams of the Devas - A Vijayanagar AAR "
"
"

Vijayanagar Vijayanagar- defending the faith "
"
by hjarg ( 1419 - 1630 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Vijayanagar The Maharaja of Vijayanagar "
"
by pkdickian ( 1419 - 1639 abandoned ) "
"

Vijayanagar Blademasters "
"
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - China, Japan, Indonesia & Oceania

[anchor=China]
Catalogue by Region
regionchimj0.jpg

China, Japan, Indonesia & Oceania
[/anchor]

Atjeh The Terrace of Mecca : Atjeh AAR "
"
by ladyfabia ( 1419 - 1447 abandoned ) "
"

Atjeh Atjeh: A study in conquest. Grade B- "
"
by Owen ( 1419 - 1723 abandoned ) "
"

Atjeh Atjeh Sultanate : Uniting Nusantara "
"
by zergling ( 1419 - 1427 abandoned ) "
"

Brunei The Sultans of the Isles-A saga of the Lords of Brunei Darussalam "
"
by Ariel ( 1419 - 1530 abandoned ) "
"

Brunei The Sultanate of Borneo, The Legend of Brunei Or Something Random "
"
by Saulta ( 1405 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Brunei The Brunei Tales: Volume Two: The Say Hey Country "
"
by Stroph1 ( 1572 - 1618 abandoned ) "
"

Brunei The Sultan of Swat: A Brunei AAR "
"
by Stroph1 ( 1419 - 1571 completed ) "
"

China An alternative Chinese Empire AAR "
"
by amleth ( 1419 - 1463 abandoned ) "
"

China Asian Studies 365: Rise of the Middle Kingdom "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

China bAARkdreg productions present: China "
"
by Barkdreg ( 1419 - 1431 abandoned ) "
"

China Journey to Fusang "
"
by Faeelin ( 1419 - 1501 completed ) "
"

China The Yellow Fever "
"
by Fnuco ( 1419 - 1754 abandoned ) (ACA) "
"

China China: the eternal empire "
"
by Helium Hound ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

China Captain Joohoo ruins the world "
"
by Joohoo ( 1492 - 1553 abandoned ) "
"

China China: The Empire Strikes Back (on Bavaria) "
"
by juszuf7 ( 1419 - 1460 completed ) "
"

China A Step into the Past - A China AAR "
"
by redwolf ( 1419 - 1423 file deleted ) "
"

China A Tale of Three Families Part 1: A China AAR "
"
by redwolf ( 1617 - 1644 abandoned ) "
"

China The mighty Chinese Empire!!! AAR "
"
by Rommel22 ( 1492 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

China Kingdom of Sky, Dragon, and Heaven "
"
by SGA-Ford ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

China Swords of the Empire: A history of China "
"
by sullilslug ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

China On the heels of Zheng He, a Chinese AAR "
"
by treedom ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Japan Knee Deep In the Dead, An AARilou Productions AAR "
"
by Arilou ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Japan The Greater East-Asia co-Prosperity Sphere "
"
by Auspend ( 1419 - 1448 abandoned ) "
"

Japan The Origami Empire: a Nippon AAR "
"
by Farquharson ( 1419 - 1558 completed ) "
"

Japan Clear Jewel on a Leaf-point Trembles: Drip! A River Starts "
"
by Gaijin de Moscu ( 1419 - 1483 abandoned ) "
"

Japan Imperial Winds - Japan AAR "
"
by Lord Finnish ( 1419 - 1423 abandoned ) "
"

Japan The Rise of the Japanese Empire "
"
by Meiji-Tenno ( 1419 - 1500 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Japan Bushido: An Adventure in Nippon "
"
by shawng1 ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) (OscAAR) "
"

Korea The Korean Stock Exchange: An Interactive AAR "
"
by Calcsam ( 1419 - 1775 completed ) "
"

Lu Chuan The Great Rulers of Lu Chuan and their Deeds "
"
by Lofman ( 1419 - 1440 annexed ) "
"

Makassar A nEUbie’s MakassAAR "
"
by Sesqui ( 1419 - 1434 abandoned ) "
"

Manchu Ah! The Red Soil of Manchuria(\1795-1820) "
"
by Meiji-Tenno ( 1795 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Manchu Manchu Manchu Man!!! "
"
by Mimir ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Mataram 2A2M - Mataram's Jam "
"
by Apebe ( 1419 - 1459 abandoned ) "
"

Mataram A tale from Bali "
"
by Dyluk ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Mataram The Last Hindu Kingdom in Nusantara : Mataram AAR "
"
by ladyfabia ( 1419 - 1437 abandoned ) "
"

Mataram A Island Empire: Matarma "
"
by Lord Skane ( 1419 - 1462 abandoned ) "
"

Mataram The search for the Holy Icon "
"
by Saulta ( 1419 - 1444 save corrupted ) "
"

Nippon ARR:The Nippon/Japanese empire "
"
by Delex ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Nippon Steel and Silk - A Nippon AAR "
"
by InfernalMIKO ( 1419 - 1673 abandoned ) "
"

Nippon In the land of gods: A Nippon AAR "
"
by Kyujuni ( 1419 - 1422 abandoned ) "
"

Nippon When the Cherry Blossoms Bloom "
"
by Meiji-Tenno ( 1419 - 1430 abandoned ) "
"

Nippon Nippon AAR: Land of the Rising Sun "
"
by Senor Ding-Dong ( 1419 - 1443 abandoned ) "
"

Nippon An Upstart Empire ~ A Story of Nippon "
"
by Xizo ( 1419 - 1419 abandoned ) "
"

Song In the Line of Fire: Stories of the Southern Song "
"
by zacharym87 ( 1150 - 1220 files corrupt ) "
"

Southern Ming Mymap 1.51 Southern Ming 1648 "
"
by kevinxu ( 1648 - 1659 abandoned ) "
"

Ternate Ternate WC attempt: AGC-EEP ahistorical AAR "
"
by superhero ( 1419 - 1444 abandoned ) "
"

Tibet The Path to Nirvana: A Tibetan AAR "
"
by Fiftypence ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Tibet It Came From the Mountains "
"
by Peter Ebbesen ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Tibet The fortress of snow: Tibet "
"
by ZheShiWO ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Tonga Tonga - the Quest for Civilization "
"
by Wari bana ( 1337 - 1580 ongoing ) "
"

Last edited:
Catalogue by Region - Rest of World

[anchor=Rest]
Catalogue by Region
regionrowtf6.jpg

Rest of World
[/anchor]

Ashanti Somewhere in Africa-an ashanti aar "
"
by British Patriot ( 1419 - 1438 abandoned ) "
"

Aztec The Aztec Legacy "
"
by deadmeat1471 ( 1419 - 1640 abandoned ) "
"

Aztec Pax Azteca "
"
by Ermepi ( 1419 - 1705 file corrupt ) "
"

Aztec We Come only to Dream: Songs from the Mat of the Eagles "
"
by Gaijin de Moscu ( 1419 - 1543 abandoned ) (OscAAR) "
"

Aztec Rebirth of the Lost Empire- an Aztlan AAR "
"
by General_Grant ( 1419 - 1476 ongoing ) "
"

Aztec Gold Fools - an Aztec AAR "
"
by Soarom ( 1419 - 1641 abandoned ) "
"

Benin The Golden Lion of Benin "
"
by Havard ( 1419 - 1521 beta ) (OscAAR) "
"

Benin The Empire of the Golden Lion - the Century of Explorations "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1516 completed ) "
"

Benin A Brief and rather lazily done History of Great Benin "
"
by Sovereign ( 1419 - 1835 completed ) "
"

Benin Benin takes over the world! "
"
by ws2_32 ( 1420 - 1778 completed ) "
"

Canada History of Canada "
"
by Dan Cook ( 1815 - 1815 abandoned ) "
"

Cherokee Relocate this!!! "
"
by Emmett89 ( 1419 - 1435 abandoned ) "
"

Cherokee A Tale of Two Tribes "
"
by heagarty ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Chimu Chimu: A New World Order! "
"
by Amric ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Chimu The Rise of the Greater Chimu Empire "
"
by Burris ( 1419 - 1651 abandoned ) "
"

Chimu WC for Chimu v1.05: What could i reach "
"
by Tonioz ( 1419 - 1742 completed ) "
"

Chimu Chimú Treachery: Golden World Superpower "
"
by ws2_32 ( 1419 - 1596 abandoned ) "
"

Columbia For Empires Cannot Last. "
"
by Snow King ( 1796 - 1811 completed ) "
"

Confederate States LOOK AWAY! : The History of the Confederate States of America in the Civil War "
"
by C.V. Mannerheim ( 1861 - 1914 completed ) "
"

Confederate States The Second Confederate-Mexican War: An AoN battle AAR "
"
by EmprorCoopinius ( 1875 - 1875 abandoned ) "
"

Creek AAR: They Said the Wine was Red "
"
by C444Lockhart ( 1419 - 1585 completed ) "
"

Creek War, Trade, and Peace 2: Maybe not so much an Empire, more a taleof tribes "
"
by Snow King ( 1773 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Creek War, Trade, and Peace III: Your new history class "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1503 abandoned ) "
"

Creek War, Trade, and Peace: The Creek Empire "
"
by Snow King ( 1419 - 1558 abandoned ) "
"

Dakota Dakota World Conquest "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1820 completed ) "
"

Dakota Wakan Tanka "
"
by igorvragovic ( 1419 - 1670 abandoned ) "
"

Dakota The Locust Dream "
"
by Lutefisko ( 1419 - 1444 completed ) "
"

Dakota HIST 391 My Name is Sioux, or How a Primitive People Came to Dominate a Continent "
"
by richvh ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Dakota So Sioux Me - a Dakota AAR "
"
by richvh ( 1419 - 1819 completed ) "
"

Ethiopia Ark-Tangent: An Ethiopia AAR "
"
by anonymous4401 ( 1419 - ?? abandoned ) "
"

Ethiopia How the legend of Prester John can true. An Abyssinian AAR "