• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, minor update here, mostly motivated by the Uber Balkan Mod:

Fixes:

- Finished claims (Transnistria, Banat, Tisa)

- Revamped division naming

Happy playing!

It was probably too full. Try again.

Update: Fixed 1 event and an event description.

2 download links made available

Update again: Following the patch announced less than an hour ago, a new version (1.03) has been revealed including:

- Coanda founds Coanda Engineering event

- Minor grammar fixes

Hello:
I have installed the province fix, and by selecting the romanian provinces their names are changed in the description but not in the map, how can I switch their names back to the original? (only the names, the events and flags are great, no need to change them :p )
Thank you.

I couldn't change the map names, they were too complex. I'll just upload a new version of the ROFix folder correcting one province and adding the original file in a few minutes.

EDIT: Done! Province name fix is updated to v2.

Last edited:
I've moved the project to the Über Balkan Mod (should probably update the first post), I've retired from direct HoI modding, but still advise that project.

I'm going to propose that idea in the UBM now.

Very Interesting Idea, even more interesting to me since I am Romanian aswell. Although I havn't played the mod yet, I am downloading it and see if I can give any suggestions at all about certain events regarding Romania.

Aswell, If I can help with anything else aswell, fell Free to pm me, yet since I don't really know to to modify things, I won't be of any help in that department.