ROMANIA IMPROVEMENT PROJECT - R.I.P(funny name, huh?)
(project moved, see notes)
For HOI2 DD. (should work for Armageddon)
Romanian Music Pack released! V1.03 released! Flag pack released! Province name fix v2 including names in other languages released!
V. 1.03 contains the following:
- Late September '36 assassination attempt on Carol II. 4 choices:
1. It fails, and no one notices - 60%
2. It succeeds and the Iron Guard seizes power - 15%
3. It succeeds, but the perpetrators are caught. Nicolae I assumes power - 15%
4. The Orthodox Church steppes in - 10%
- Option one choice gives a generally historical game. Whether or not Călinescu is assassinated determines if Romania joins the Axis or Allies.
- Option two guarantees that Germany will side with Romania and vice-versa.
- Option tree gives an Allied oriented game.
- Option four will form a government that is headed by the Patriarch. It is succeeded by a presidential republic.
- Soviets can refuse claim on Bessarabia to gain support for a revolution. (in certain cases)
- More detailed events. (currently mostly for the historical option)
- New unit names.
- All tech teams now realistically end in 1970. (doctrine and rocketry)
- Constantin Ghiulai techteam.
- TACAM and Mareşal projects.
- Claim Transnistria, Tisa, Banat.
- Coanda returns and founds Coanda Engineering event in case of announced aggressiveness towards Germany.
- 2 Download links now available.
Later versions will include more flavor events, more names for divisions, post-Barbarossa RO-HU war, cleaner minister file.
Known bugs: - Minister file need some cleaning up.
Thanks to: - the mod33 mod for some of the historical events.
- Kibbles for an event parsing program.
Feed back would be welcomed.
Oops forgot linky:
R.I.P 1.03 - Mirror 2
Optional flag pack - Commy and Iron Guard
Province name fix v2 - also contains backup file
- I have moved the project to the Über Balkan Mod. New content will be added there. If there are any standalone changes that I can make based on the ÜBM, I may update the RIP then.
- I am partially retired from modding