• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oooh, looks neat.
I assume that the little icon between the + and - near the map is the ledger button?
The little trebuchet next to the treasury button (the treasure chest) also looks new... wonder what that is?

binTravkin said:
Well, but if we make Balkans PTI ? :D
"And so the Turks attempted to move upwards, but instead they found the land inhospitable, for as they got closer and closer the voices of thousands of screaming people simply became louder and louder. Eventually clashing of weapons was heard. Not wanting to deal with this, the Turks said 'Screw this' went on vacation."

Johan said:
First, DV has a new little file "settings.txt".

Code:
MUSIC_ON

Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it. Menus will show a black border if above 1024x768 though, but the main gameplay works rather nice.

Here's an ingame screenshot ...

Pleas Johan, do this with HoI 2 too! Pretty pleas :)

"And so the Turks attempted to move upwards, but instead they found the land inhospitable, for as they got closer and closer the voices of thousands of screaming people simply became louder and louder. Eventually clashing of weapons was heard. Not wanting to deal with this, the Turks said 'Screw this' went on vacation."
Yeah, well something along these lines. :D

Johan said:
First, DV has a new little file "settings.txt".

Code:
MUSIC_ON

Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it. Menus will show a black border if above 1024x768 though, but the main gameplay works rather nice.

Here's an ingame screenshot ...

Second? ;)

Dagda said:
Is is it late sepetember yet?

It feels late September to me!

I Killed Kenny said:
I love those reminders...

I don't.

If PI are anything like me (awful thought :D ) then all these 'reminders' will do is make me deliberately delay it. ;)

Aye.

Though it...

...nevermind.

Better wait till it's ready, I like finished products more, and besides September isn't over yet.

Olaus Petrus said:
Better wait till it's ready, I like finished products more, and besides September isn't over yet.

Well he's got 7 more days! :cool:

damn, that will block me from learning for university again *g*

dont stress the devs btw, better give them time to iron out all bugs.

Olaus Petrus said:

How ironic, you like finished products and Paradox games. ;)

I think this may be CK's last chance with me. I hope it doesn't disappoint.