• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Johan

Studio Manager Paradox Tinto
Administrator
Paradox Staff
15 Badges
Dec 14, 1999
  • Diplomacy
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Magicka
  • Starvoid
First, DV has a new little file "settings.txt".

Code:
MUSIC_ON

Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it. Menus will show a black border if above 1024x768 though, but the main gameplay works rather nice.

Here's an ingame screenshot ...

Attachments

• dv_1400x1050.jpg
    dv_1400x1050.jpg
    1,9 MB · Views: 1.605
So Im assuming that widescreen is now supported, at least partially?

Cool.

I just picked this game back up off my shelf, for whatever reason whenever I watch "kingdom of Heaven" I always want to play CK again :)

Looking really nice. Just a little surprised about the independet county near Serbia and Croatia. Otherwise, lovely!

Nice. Finally higher resolution. The new unseen icon is there also if I am not mistaken. :)

Lurken that is not a county, that is Republic of Ragusa (Republic of Dubrovnik) i.e. Respublica Ragusina. :p

ZmajOgnjeniVuk said:
Ragusa? It's been there from the start, nothing new :)
EDIT: I see that Diocleia has a different CoA...

So does the duchy of Lower Lorraine and some other duchies and counties

Plus the duke of Poitou his primary title has changed (to Aquitaine I guess) since his capital has moved (could have been the case already in the Improvement Pack)

Veldmaarschalk said:
So does the duchy of Lower Lorraine and some other duchies and counties

Plus the duke of Poitou his primary title has changed (to Aquitaine I guess) since his capital has moved (could have been the case already in the Improvement Pack)
Prussia too, if my eyesight (and memory) serves me good...

Johan said:
Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it.

Hip hip hooray!

I'm assuming that also works for 1600x1450 for those of us on the widescreen?

For one crazy moment I thought you meant we could have the music change between selected dates (something I miss from EU2) - but this is just as good! This is really going to make things look much better on my screen!

Have fun
Finn

Finellach said:
Yes but the county of Rascia still has it's old and incorrect CoA. :p
Yes...Should be blue with a white eagle holding three horseshoes turned downwards, IIRC. A shame I can't find a picture of it...
EDIT: here it is!

rashka1.jpg
rashka2.jpg

(if anybody cares really...anyways I'll bug Gigau to make me one when DV comes out ;))

Last edited:
FinnN said:
For one crazy moment I thought you meant we could have the music change between selected dates (something I miss from EU2) - but this is just as good! This is really going to make things look much better on my screen!

Have fun
Finn
Same here. :eek:o