+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Little Teaser..

Threadbuster, by order of CC HisMajestyBOB's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Oooh, looks neat.
    I assume that the little icon between the + and - near the map is the ledger button?
    The little trebuchet next to the treasury button (the treasure chest) also looks new... wonder what that is?
    Why, Thor, god of thunder, is trying to break into my building!

57 games registered

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IILeviathan: Warships
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by binTravkin
    Well, but if we make Balkans PTI ?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by binTravkin
    Well, but if we make Balkans PTI ?
    "And so the Turks attempted to move upwards, but instead they found the land inhospitable, for as they got closer and closer the voices of thousands of screaming people simply became louder and louder. Eventually clashing of weapons was heard. Not wanting to deal with this, the Turks said 'Screw this' went on vacation."

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveRome Gold
    Sword of the StarsWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    First, DV has a new little file "settings.txt".

Code:
    MUSIC_ON
    Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it. Menus will show a black border if above 1024x768 though, but the main gameplay works rather nice.

Here's an ingame screenshot ...
    Pleas Johan, do this with HoI 2 too! Pretty pleas

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi

"And so the Turks attempted to move upwards, but instead they found the land inhospitable, for as they got closer and closer the voices of thousands of screaming people simply became louder and louder. Eventually clashing of weapons was heard. Not wanting to deal with this, the Turks said 'Screw this' went on vacation."
    Yeah, well something along these lines.
    And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Looks rather nice.
    "Reddite ergo quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo."

-Iesus Nazarenus

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Johan
    First, DV has a new little file "settings.txt".

Code:
    MUSIC_ON
    Mine currently contains that, as my monitor has that as native resolution. You can now specify whatever resolution you want above 1024x768, and the ingame graphics will support it. Menus will show a black border if above 1024x768 though, but the main gameplay works rather nice.

Here's an ingame screenshot ...
    Second?

Is is it late sepetember yet?

Internet Toughguy crazypeltast52's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLeviathan: WarshipsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

is it late september yet spam starting?

Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult

Iz it can be Deus Vult time now?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020Mount & Blade: Warband
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Warlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by Dagda
    Is is it late sepetember yet?
    It feels late September to me!
    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts." - Sherlock Holmes

Member of the OTFTRC - Off Topic Friends of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Yuri Spectaculov I Killed Kenny's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionWarlock 2: The ExiledAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

I love those reminders...

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis

Finally found Jehanne's chastity belt! But can't get the key in.
    Quote Originally Posted by I Killed Kenny
    I love those reminders...
    I don't.

If PI are anything like me (awful thought ) then all these 'reminders' will do is make me deliberately delay it.

Aye.

Though it...

...nevermind.
    "I Have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road." - Stephan Hawkings

Owner of a Golden Phoenix cookie! Extremely Proud owner of a BiB cookie! I also have a very special Johan cookie as well
    Owner of 7 2Coaties
    "Why not? The primary causes for union are, thankfully, long gone. So why are we hanging on to it? For the sake of sentimentality? An uncertain economic argument that's easily dismissed? Nah. Go forth, Scots. All power to your elbow. You'll take the oil and we'll take the nukes, and we'll be in Brussels afore ye. And so on." - Rabid Bogling

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Better wait till it's ready, I like finished products more, and besides September isn't over yet.
    "Reddite ergo quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo."

-Iesus Nazarenus

Quote Originally Posted by Olaus Petrus
    Better wait till it's ready, I like finished products more, and besides September isn't over yet.
    Well he's got 7 more days!

Arms, Armistice 'n Revolutions Burning's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India CompanyDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

damn, that will block me from learning for university again *g*

dont stress the devs btw, better give them time to iron out all bugs.

No dancing in the turret. MichOrion's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Rome GoldMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Olaus Petrus
    How ironic, you like finished products and Paradox games.

I think this may be CK's last chance with me. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
    "Ultimately they will become empty, mindless spectres; stripped of will and soul, only their thirst for freedom gives them hunger for vengeance..."
    Rush-The Necromancer
    Without trucks, America stops!
    "Three-quarters of a soldier's life is spent in aimlessly waiting about." -Eugen Rosenstock-Huessy

Awesome!
    Having a signature makes you look cool.

Quote Originally Posted by N Katsyev
    It feels late September to me!
    Yeah, it does kinda feel like late September to me too.

First Lieutenant
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Dagda
    Yeah, it does kinda feel like late September to me too.
    It doesn't get much later than this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast