• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I like the maps, nice and clear! Prussia really going at the colonising there...

I brilliant AAR sad to see it going... :(

Last edited:
Really interesting!

CONGRATULATIONS :cool:

Hastu Neon,

I've been gone for several months, and have only now caught up just in time to see it end. :mad:

Excellent AAR. You role-played beautifully based upon the political party in power, and kept everything completely historically plausible. Excellent work.

Any chance of seeing this one go on to HOI. The set up is there for a great World War 2

Q

Masked Pickle said:
I hope you will convert it to HoI2.
Thanks Masked Pickle ... and Quirinus308, Ibarrategui, robou!

Unfortunately I haven't HOI2, but I'm planning a prequel with Crusader Kings.

As some of you know, the Apulian Persons Project is a peculiar EU2 > Victoria > CK triple AAR. First section (EU2) has been played and AARed starting from single-province Apulia (see my sig). As in Victoria it was not possible, I used Two Sicilies.

Third section with CK will be played with either the Duchy of Apulia or one of its vassal counties, still to be decided. Hopefully some of you will follow me also there!

Hastu Neon said:
Third section with CK will be played with either the Duchy of Apulia or one of its vassal counties, still to be decided. Hopefully some of you will follow me also there!

i missed the EU2 section but i will certainly follow the CK one, your style in these is superb and cant be missed...

I have to commend you on this AAr, really high-quality work. I hope to read your next project!

This AAR must be converted into HOI II, for one reason alone...

mussolv7.jpg

:eek: Il Duce...

jeffg006 said:
This AAR must be converted into HOI II, for one reason alone...
:eek: Il Duce...
Hey, you are convincing me to buy HoI2 now :D

A little late, but many congratulations on the successful completion of this AAR my friend. Managed it a little easier than the last one :) And I am glad you acquired some more readers in this one too.

Thank you marcoflowers, I am very happy that my work has been shortlisted for the VictAARian Cross, just in the days I'm starting to think about the third section of the Apulian Persons Project (a CK-played prequel of my two EU2 and Victoria based AARs - check my sig).

Therefore, all dear readers, if you really liked this woek, please cast a vote for me in the poll.

Thank you, and see you soon!