• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So the 'Furious Vengeance' (isn't there a typo in the title?) has to wait a bit... just a bit... like a year or two... or maybe more... :D

Oh, and are you referring to the Pulp Fiction scene maybe?

sounds intresting...

Do you plan on retaking your lost lands in the US?

First off, if a friendly mod who can spell Vengeance properly sees this, could you change the title to reflect my over-reliance on in-line spell checkers. :eek:o

camo - Don't get your hopes up too much. You haven't seen the twist yet.

wilegfass - It's a rough life indeed. :p

TheExecuter - Now you see this AAR I can do daily(ish) updates because there's no annoying plot. :D As to where it has taken me, you'll see soon.

Murmurandus - No pulp fiction here. The scenario made me furious and I had to have my vengeance. And vengeance cannot be delayed!

White Daimon - Whilst the US does deserve some vengeance there are others who more urgently must be visited by Váli.

Did you lose in Italy or France or something like that?

The Final Straw.
The Final Straw.

The government and two services down it was left to the RAF to redeem this scenario and bring hope and calm to situation.

Linking in from the army to the airforce is clearly the paras. Couple of Airborne divisions, one in Italy one in Normandy seems about right. Now where are their transports...
transportui2.jpg
Calcutta obviously. Now that's either a very long range air drop or those paras don't use aircraft. Perhaps they use the lost art of Ninja osmosis? Who can tell.

Lots of strats which is nice, but no Gloster Meteors. Given the first squadron formed not long ago, historically speaking anyway, that's annoying. Still build a few and it'll be fine.
glosterzv3.jpg
Ah. So no jet fighters for a while then.

Well I'd better research them, it'll be a delay but it could be a game balance thing. I mean they couldn't ignore the vast amount of jet research done in Britain could they, although Frank Whittle is only skill 7... No they wont have missed that out.
arrghoo1.jpg
ARRRRRRRRRGH!

Right that does it. Paradox have pushed it too far, laziness or Anglophobia I care not, they must pay!
warmg4.jpg

Have it!
haveitjc7.jpg

You will pay Sweden. You will pay...
emot-argh.gif

oh oh... i hope paradox won´t ban you because you declared war to sweden... :D

btw, good luck! ( I think their 5 o´clock tea is more important for them, than to manage their army properly ;) )

PS: how have you done this funny red smilie?

Inner Circle said:
PS: how have you done this funny red smilie?
Go to another forum with the smiley you wish to use. Right click on it, and select "copy image location." Go to an imagehosting site such as Imageshack, upload the smiley, and paste the code they give into your post. Presto instant smiley

Spacehusky said:
Go to another forum with the smiley you wish to use. Right click on it, and select "copy image location." Go to an imagehosting site such as Imageshack, upload the smiley, and paste the code they give into your post. Presto instant smiley

thx!

(it would be better when paradox would include more smilies! :cool: )

Will this change the Soviets at all?

Might this give Finland a boost in defenses as Paradox sides with the axis?

Nice move...

But I'm pretty sure that Sweden has better tech than you right now, so watch out. :rofl:

What? Sweden?
:eek:

Didn't see that coming...though I should have.

So...Sweden for breakfast...whats for second breakfast? elevensies? lunch? onesies? afternoon tea? late afternoon tea? Etc.

Wait, don't tell me.

<Settles in comfy chair and waits for a tale of furious vengeance>
TheExecuter

Take that, you ignorant bunch of... :D

Spacehusky - I will teach Sweden such a lesson that the the survivors grandchildren will be afraid to underestimate British technology!

Inner Circle - It's all self inflicted so I doubt they'll complain too much. Although it does seem that my punishment will be not having this AAR renamed, exposing my misplaced trust in-line spell checkers to the world.

GeneralHannibal - I think the big change is that I'm now in the "Race to Stockholm" not the "Race to Berlin". But that's fine because: Vengeance cannot wait! (TM)

VILenin - If I don't teach the Swedes who will? It is a sacred and vital mission of revenge and education.

therev - Oh it's Anti-Britishness for sure. That's what the propaganda says anyway. ;)

likk9922 - Pah Swedish technology can't be that good. I've seen IKEA stuff and it's all badly engineered. :D

TheExecuter - I cannot think of the next meal until Scandinavia is liberated/punished!

Panzer6 - The crimes of Sweden are clearly numerous. The vengeance must reflect this.
ja.gif

Murmurandus - Indeed.

Allenby - This has been a most popular move clearly. The incorrect sauna users responsible for Abba must pay. I do this, not for me but the forum! :D

El Pip said:
likk9922 - Pah Swedish technology can't be that good. I've seen IKEA stuff and it's all badly engineered. :D

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen those birds that look like they're drinking water?

Because I've seen them at IKEA.