Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Multiplayer please

  1. #1

    Multiplayer please

    I played this game allot, I still do single player. But how about a multiplayer game, most of the multiplayer games I played, it went like this: I set up my defence, the opposing player rushes wit most of his tanks/ I destroy most of them, I counterattack because of his stupid losses/ I destroy the rest of his badly deployed forces / I win!!!!

    - I donít care much about winning, its nice 2 win but, I want a longer struggle wit massive battles.
    - Anyone care 2 plays online in a slower game, where it will take a few obstacles 2 win.

    I had this once wit a friend but he likes a game for a few weeks and he does not play anymore.

  2. #2
    1. The best defense is attack. The best attack is when you have good recon.

    2. You play with some newbie players if they do like that.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by [P]Protector[L]
    1. The best defense is attack. The best attack is when you have good recon.

    2. You play with some newbie players if they do like that.

    Your right, do you know when there are multiplayers sessions where more veteran players play?

  4. #4
    I`ll give another chance to this game so probably you will meet me there
    Hope there will be any players, last time i played (june) i was usually waiting 2-3 hours for someone.

    Be sure to get FIX, it makes the game more balanced so the win is more by skills than bad gameplay.

    I can play saturday, sunday - all day long and monday - friday at. 4-7 p.m.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by [P]Protector[L]
    I`ll give another chance to this game so probably you will meet me there
    Hope there will be any players, last time i played (june) i was usually waiting 2-3 hours for someone.

    Be sure to get FIX, it makes the game more balanced so the win is more by skills than bad gameplay.

    I can play saturday, sunday - all day long and monday - friday at. 4-7 p.m.
    Ok cool, i'll be there... But it wil have 2 be next week. We could play a bigger map, in my opinion 1 v 1 in a big map is also fun.

  6. #6
    There`s more people everyday playing it Usually the most it at 20-21 CET.
    Last edited by [P]Protector[L]; 11-09-2007 at 20:59.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by [P]Protector[L]
    There`s more people everyday playing it Usually the most it at 20-21 CET.
    Really, thats great news ..

    I''ll take a look this weekend!

  8. #8
    Tha past couple of weeks it has been very busy.... Just tha let ya'll Know!!!


    Joseph Stalin: "The Pope? How many divisions has he got?"

    Napoleon Bonaparte: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts