• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(35913)

Tibet Or Not Tibet
Nov 5, 2004
All right, here it is.

This is SpAARta!
A Greek tragedy
Featuring a bunch of bodybuilded protofascists in the very plausible role of the defenders of democracy

30a-12.jpg

Disclaimer #1: This AAR is absolutely not guaranteed to be finished, or to be updated regularly, or to be updated at all.
Disclaimer #2: It will contain a number of jokes about 300 : the movie.
Disclaimer #3: I haven't read 300 : the comic.
Disclaimer #4: If you can't live with disclaimers 1 to 3 I'm not keeping you. If you stay, you hereby agree that the humor included in this AAR is of utmost quality and relevance and lose every right hereafter to complain about it.
Disclaimer #5: If you're still reading after disclaimers 1 to 4, I really don't know what can repel you. Oh yes. "300" jokes will.
Disclaimer #6: The readers of my previous AAR already know the first two chapters but will not get a refund anyway. Yes, I'm tough ALSO with my faithful readers. What did you expect? A politically correct AAR for the faint of heart? This is a SPARTA AAR, damn'it! Not a sissy "Fachoman VS the World - a Germany pwns all AAR"! There is true hardcore ahead!

Contents
Prologue
Prologue: reloaded
The attitude
Home of the brave
The Spanish Civil War
Sparta rules the waves!
Guitars of War
Spartanus universalis
Land of the Free
Thermopylae, reloaded (part 1)
Thermopylae, reloaded (part 2)
The Good, The Bad and the Spartan
Peace of the braves
Sparta B. Goode
Desperate Spartans
Y'aaar! We be Athenians!
Ogin i Voda
Operation Spear into China
Special edition
Dawn of the Red
Epilogue

Last edited:
:D :D :rofl:

Love it already :)

This ought to be good, judging from your last AAR... but I haven't seen 300 (I just don't feel the need to, since it always annoys me when movies that take place around historical events don't get the history exactly right... and I can tell just by the commercials that it certianly doesn't meet my standards of historical accuracy)... Good luck!

An AAR with few pictures and few words.
But the quality will be low nevertheless.
The quality of the words I mean.
The pictures will be high quality special effects designed with MS Paint™

Prologue

Starring today: Georgios II, King if Greece

January 1st, 1936
Somewhere in Greece

BDGeorgioscommunicationlgendes.jpg

Prologue: reloaded

This is the map of Greece.
A Spartan drew it.
A01Sparta.png

This is the Greek cabinet.
A02Spartacabinet.png

A joly old bunch of weirdos if you ask me.

This most definately sounds promising. I wonder what's on the agenda. Creating Magna Graeca? Slaughtering thousands of persians with your one undermanned division? Or just vain attempts at survival? I guess only time (and hopefully Le Ran) wil tell.

ROFL

LOVE IT! :rofl:

But you should make the Persians a bit stronger.
A clash between old enemies is much more fun when the other side is stronger. :)

Horray! Le Ran is back with his announced AAR... a piece of sun in this rainy day :)

This look promising. I'll follow it, of course.

You know, you should give every division, plane, or ship 100 experience to start. Its only accurate!

Wow, so much love in so few time!

You embarass me! :eek:o

Oh well. To thank you for your support and to give something new to my faithful readers, I'll post an update right away.

That's so much that you won't have tomorrow anyway ;)

The attitude

Antifasciste.jpg