• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sbyslava was the last wife of Emperor Andronikos. She is scared of Manuel, who is the Kaiser, that he will kill her kids.

I must have missed a chapter. She doesn't seem to dislike Nikephoros, who seems to be doing the same thing.

Give us more!
Can't wait for the conclusion!
By the way, I have forced my poor girlfriend to start reading this aswell and she just reached the death of Demitrios.

You evil person!

I don't see Nikephoros being dead, why would the Persians want to simply kill the emperor when they can draw out his capture and humiliate/illegitimize his reign.

Great update!

Nikephoros is half dead anyways, but he might live long enough to be the main attraction of Alexandros' triumph before being sent to a monastery.

I hereby humbly offer my services to aid in the creation of a Rome AARisen Wiki.

I'm willing to help contribut pages. BTW BT, is this Deus Vult or normal?

I must have missed a chapter. She doesn't seem to dislike Nikephoros, who seems to be doing the same thing.

But that is because she has no reason to dislike or fear Nik, who cannot father any children and therefore might possibly, if our dowager empress plays the game well enough, name one of them as his succesor. Manuel, as a technical bastard, is threatened by Sybyslava's children as he, after declaring himself emperor, would have neither the legitimacy of being born within wedlock, and therefore having the aproval of the church, (like all Andi's other children) nor that of having allready been emperor, albeit junior to the Megas Komnenos, before all this mess started (like Nik, and Alex, sort of) nor that of an extraordinary military record (like Alex, and to a lesser degree, Nik). Or that would be my guess at any rate.

Otherwise, I just want to inform BT that his writing is as good as ever and that I anxiously await the next update. For some reason, I want to see things turn out at least moderately good for Sybyslava and her children. This may have something to do with my suspiscion that dowager emperesses and their children rarely lived very long in these circumstamces.

Also, I would offer my help with a wiki if I wasn't utterly useless with anything more comlicated than MS word. And even that I'm mostly useless with.

Can anyone tell me what prvinces and vassals Alexios starts with?

So, now it's almost certain Manuel or Alexandros, whoever is in charge of Konstantinopolis at the time, will have to face a Sortmark army as well!

Been reading through A Song of Ice and Fire again lately, and I was thinking about Rome Arisen the entire time; BT should try and reach some agreement with Paradox and publish this somehow:D

I thought BT used vanilla CK, not DV.