• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(82772)

Recruit
Aug 23, 2007
Hello ! I'm in Russia and I've got a 2 CD version distributed by 1C and Snowball. After installation I've found no tutorial campaign mentioned in the manual. Where could I download it ? Why could it be missing in thi version of the game ?

Tutorial Campaign? Surely not a whole campaign?! I have the Paradox version and there is no mention of a tutorial - campaign or scenario (I suspect its just a tutorial scenario you are after!

Have you tried installing the patch? The 1.02 mentions a tutorial in its log.

http://www.battlefront.com/products/cmsf/downloads.html

Make sure you download and install the correct version as there any many version and you will need to make sure you have the correct one.

Hello!

...and apologies for digging this thread from it's grave...

I purchased CMSF from Play.com (Paradox retail, dvd-packaging in cardboard sleeve, incl. disc, folded map and ~60 page manual), and now i'm quite confused about the campaigns. Manual (both v1.10 and the printed) discuss about a tutorial campaign, but there's no such thing in my CMSF's campaign menu - there's just one campaign (Could've been TF Lightning, not on my home comp now).

Please ask if you need additional information!

I raised this over at the Battlefront forums and was advised that the tutorial/training campaign was mistakenly left out of the 1.10 All Inclusive patch but by installing the 1.01 patch first, then the 1.10 all inclusive you get it - that worked for me anyway.