• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nikola Petrovic said:
I could help with Yugoslavian and Balkan events if you need help with that.

Oh hi, sorry for answering late, but for start i will call for something rather easy (or at least i think that it is easy), could you find please the names (and if possible pics to) for Yugoslavian Chief of Navy and Chief of Air please???

kris4o1993 said:
I can make tech team/tech pics, minister/leader pics, event pics

The same as Nikola, but for your country Bulgaria, ok?

Hey.

I can do some basic modding, and I learn quickly, so if you through something at me I'll figure it out.

My historical knowledge is of Israel and the Middle East. I know extensive amounts about the history of Israel, its wars, and its international ties. Anything to do with Israel can be thrown my way.

Also know a great deal about the dealings of Mossad, as well as the Palestinian terror groups.

I'd like to get some historical accuracy for the middle east into this :).

Well, we always need spare hands in about everything, especially ministers/leaders, events, units statistics and tech trees. Kretoxian as mod leader will tell you details, but I think you can do a great job on Israeli and Palestinian events. You should also check those threads: Ministers thread, Events thread
Also it would be very nice of you to help me with a tech tree. :) (cause it's really painfull to get back to modding after 1 month of exams :rofl: )

jmhoffer said:
Hey.

I can do some basic modding, and I learn quickly, so if you through something at me I'll figure it out.

My historical knowledge is of Israel and the Middle East. I know extensive amounts about the history of Israel, its wars, and its international ties. Anything to do with Israel can be thrown my way.

Also know a great deal about the dealings of Mossad, as well as the Palestinian terror groups.

I'd like to get some historical accuracy for the middle east into this :).

Ok to start with something you can check the minister list for Israel that i posted here and suggest some corrections (if they're needed), also you could suggest some names (and pics if possible) for some Israel's communists.

Also... do you think that Palestina should start at the beginning as an independent nation puppeted and military controlled by Egypt? (controlling the province of Gaza of course).

Kretoxian said:
Ok to start with something you can check the minister list for Israel that i posted here and suggest some corrections (if they're needed), also you could suggest some names (and pics if possible) for some Israel's communists.

Also... do you think that Palestina should start at the beginning as an independent nation puppeted and military controlled by Egypt? (controlling the province of Gaza of course).
In reality, there was no Palestinian nationalism until into the 70's. The Gazan's wanted to be Egyptians and the people in the West Bank wanted to be Jordanians. So it would be an Egyptian national province until the PLO comes into existence after 1967, at which point, since it wasn't annexed by Israel, it would merely be a controlled province.

That's another thing, Israel annexed areas of land and made its citizens Israeli citizens... When nations annex land, the people in it should become citizens and the area become national provinces, not just controlled.

It'll be hard to get the Palestinians into this, because real life is so much more complicated than a game.

Last edited:
Hey I would like to help.
I can do events, ministers and most of the other stuff too (no Ai or arts stuff).
I hvae knowledge and interest for middle europe, especially germany (my homecountry).
If no one is allready on it I could for example start by completing the minister list for DFR and write the election events. Same for DDR.
But I can also do something else, if thats allready covered.
So tell me where you need my help and I will see, what I can do.
Rym

Rym said:
If no one is allready on it I could for example start by completing the minister list for DFR and write the election events. Same for DDR.

Good, go ahead with this.

Well, I guess I could do some swedish ministers and perhaps leaders, also do some event research?

kuninobu said:
Well, I guess I could do some swedish ministers and perhaps leaders, also do some event research?

Ok go ahead, and make a Swedish Minister list.

The Great Duck said:
I can contribute a little with SFRY and its members,after I am skilled enough with photoshop and events making.

Hi, i don't know if anyone is already making this, but could you post some info about Yugoslavian OOB of that time, and complete the minister list if possible? please?

Well,I am no expert,and I cant do much,but I will help where I can.Also,I think you could have the republics of SFRY as off-map states,to better simulate the party congresses and rise of Milošević.
Also,if the wars in Yugoslavia will be correctly simulated,then some new countries should be in,namely the RS and the Croatian HRHB in Bosnia and RSK in Croatia.
However,I don't think it will be possible,since it is at the end of the game,and there are probably other,more important countries that need to be implemented.

Well, I'm not a master of neither Cold War history nor editing/programming.
But I could help by contributing Austrian ministers, Army names etc.

Also I could help building up the Commie Austria Kretoxian made the flag for

cheers

I already posted on the Gfx thread before seeing this one.

- What's your Hoi2 Speciality? (if you don't know how to mod but you want to make suggestion or some beta test, simply type "Suggester" or "Beta Tester")
I've played this game for years, and I've always wanted to mod, however, I've never really given it a serious try, nor am I good with lines and lines of code.

- What's your history "specialization" ? (it's not necesary to have university knowledge about that period, with some amateur knowledge should be enough)
Last year of high school, although I believe that my independent pursuit of Argentine history is above the level that one is supposed to acquire at the educative stage I am in. Especially modern military history.

- Are you Specialized in some country's or International Organization's History? (if yes, which one?)
I know more about my own country, I would not go so far as "specialized", but I'm sure its above average in this forum.

- What would you like to do for this mod?
I'd like to help out in anything Argentina related, although I'll lend a hand to help any other latin american nation as well if I have the time. I can make the division/brigade/air wing/ship icons. I don't know if I can help out with anything more than that unfortunately. Maybe ideas for events (esp. the mess we had with the coups, guerrillas, terrorism, state terrorism, ect.), but unfortunately not the coding.

Bienvenido a bordo Panchito.

Something that the mods needs semi-urgently is a list of Argentinean military personnel, (IE, Chiefs of Staff, Army, Navy and Air Force) and a completed Argentinean Minister file.