• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Radu said:
Need any suggestions for Romanian pics?

Perhaps the OOB would be more important than pics, could you do any research on it?

urias03 said:
i mean,you use the pictures i gave before that(USMC,Royal Marines and inf and IDF)

The marines ones (both UK and USA) yes (we already had infantry pics), and the IDF i think that neoman converted it into a prop poster and it has been included.

you didn't answer though i guess you still need IDF armour
there will be some tanks that other countries use too but here i post only tanks that IDF used(with IDF symbols)i'll bring all tanks i can think of and i don't know what you'll use
50s-60s:
M-50 & M-51 Sherman(medium Tank):
m4yc1.jpg

AMX-13(Light Tank):
37408922hc2.jpg

Magach 3(Israeli tank based on M48-Main battle tank):
m4ou7.jpg

Sho't(Main battle tank):
10059364lf0.jpg

70s:
Sho't Kal("Light Sho't"-Main battle tank):
26249950gf1.jpg

80s:
Magach 6(Main battle tank):
28525729mp6.jpg

Merkava MK.1(Main battle tank):
46531874ia7.jpg

Merkava MK.2(Main battle tank):
40473785nn6.jpg

90s:
Merkava Mk.3(Main battle tank):
50854029ni6.jpg

Merkava MK.3 Baz(Main battle tank):
54669485dz5.jpg

Magach 7(Main Battle tank):
64825743ki6.jpg

Merkava Mk.4 is from 2004 so you can't put it in the mod
of course there are more tanks,if these one are ok i'll do the other
btw,just want to say somthing-even though Shermans are at 50s-60s Israel still used them in Six days and Yom Kippur

Last edited:
urias03 said:
you didn't answer though i guess you still need IDF armour
there will be some tanks that other countries use too but here i post only tanks that IDF used(with IDF symbols)i'll bring all tanks i can think of and i don't know what you'll use
50s-60s:
M-50 & M-51 Sherman(medium Tank):
m4yc1.jpg

AMX-13(Light Tank):
37408922hc2.jpg

Magach 3(Israeli tank based on M48-Main battle tank):
m4ou7.jpg

Sho't(Main battle tank):
10059364lf0.jpg

70s:
Sho't Kal(Main battle tank):
26249950gf1.jpg

80s:
Magach 6(Main battle tank):
28525729mp6.jpg

Merkava MK.1(Main battle tank):
46531874ia7.jpg

Merkava MK.2(Main battle tank):
40473785nn6.jpg

90s:
Merkava Mk.3(Main battle tank):
50854029ni6.jpg

Merkava MK.3 Baz(Main battle tank):
54669485dz5.jpg

Magach 7(Main Battle tank):
64825743ki6.jpg

Merkava Mk.4 is from 2004 so you can't put it in the mod
of course there are more tanks,if these one are ok i'll do the other
btw,just want to say somthing-even though Shermans are at 50s-60s Israel still used them in Six days and Yom Kippur

Oh! sorry i did not understand you, no i haven't included the pics of IDF infantry, but consider them included, i did not noticed them :D.

Nice pics, i'll include them.

The Merkava Mark IV can be included in the mod because it's tagged as Future MBT, that's why other prototype tanks (like the Russian T-95) are included there.

urias03 said:
ok,then here's Mk.4:
27013502el7.jpg

btw,"Sho't Kal" means "Light Sho't" just saying
now i'll make IAF
but what about choppers?

Good.

Choppers:
Code:
BRIG_MODEL_9_0;'60s Attack Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_9_1;'70s Attack Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_9_2;'80s Attack Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_9_3;'90s Attack Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_9_4;Future Attack Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_11_0;'50s Transport Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_11_1;'60s Transport Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_11_2;'70s Transport Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_11_3;'80s Transport Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_11_4;'90s Transport Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_11_5;Future Transport Helicopter;;;;;;;;;x
BRIG_MODEL_16_0;50's ASWH;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_16_1;60's ASWH;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_16_2;70's ASWH;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_16_3;80's ASWH;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_16_4;90's ASWH;;;;;;;;;;X
BRIG_MODEL_16_5;Future ASWH;;;;;;;;;;X

Last edited:
^Thanks but we already have a loading screen, the only thing that we are lacking is a background for the main menu and for the country/scenario selection because we're using the arma vanilla one.

Kretoxian said:
^Thanks but we already have a loading screen, the only thing that we are lacking is a background for the main menu and for the country/scenario selection because we're using the arma vanilla one.

You should use the same screen for loading and main menu, (with modifications, such as the loading bar removed) it gives a much more professional and continious feeling.

I can convert it into a scenario select screen, but I need to know how you want the screen to look like, and how the one I made are compared to that. ;)

Killerrabbit said:
You should use the same screen for loading and main menu, (with modifications, such as the loading bar removed) it gives a much more professional and continious feeling.

I can convert it into a scenario select screen, but I need to know how you want the screen to look like, and how the one I made are compared to that. ;)

If it's possible it would be nice the current background (http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7345154&postcount=14 ) turned into scenario select and the main menu, however if you completely make your set (IE, loading, which i know it's already done, main menu and scenario selection background, i'll include the complete set because, as i said before, we lack the background for the scen. selection and therefore we are needing it.

EDIT: It would be superb if there was even a version of the ending screen.

Foxbat said:
Here's another version of axis_ledg.bmp for mark I ending screen:

87k2gk5.jpg

Download: http://files.filefront.com/axis+ledgbmp/;9164880;/

I have some suggestion about the star
why not change the Asian red star to this more "3D" one
2czaqty.jpg

This emblem is part of the uniform of every Chinese soldiers in 1960s-1970s, which more symbolize the Asian Communism which more or less under Chinese influence
Sorry for giving mere "empty" suggestion, as I actually don't know how to edit HOI graphic......

What is the size for unit icon ?

I have found quite a lot pics of Polish People's Army from 1944-1989 period so I can work on them or prepare some graphics for Poland :)

Wouldn't bother. This mod does not actually exist.