• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
mk11: I have already promoted almost all generals, and also AI promotes them sometimes, because I have huge army and only few leaders.
pescifan: Jeh, at least we need to try :D

Retaking India (part II)

Damn, I have quite big superiority. Attackin to Meerut in July 11

July 25: Pushing to Bay of Bengal

August 3: Battle of Calcutta

Quite small pocket, but destroyed british division -> my victory!

Finally destroyed these two British divisions, I have tried to destroy them some ten times and they have always caused hard losses to me, for example those three tanks and Moshe's infantry division.

Whole Indian front in August 18 - as you see Yusuf Islam's division destroyed :(

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, foreman of Suez, pharaoh of Cairo, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India and also (retired) Lamanda Luaga of Bengal and Governor of Burma.

Last edited:
pescifan: You will be awarded with Hero of Afghanistan -medal.

Retaking India (part III)

1) If someone still reads this AAR and 2) Is interested about Germans, there's map of eastern front in October of 1944

September 19 quite big assault against very few British men

October 16 almost all south India conquered. One division pocketed and destroyed.

Third tech slot gained!

Destroying pocket in Nai Ga

Two British divisions destroyed. I think that I'll keep that British bridgehead in south as trap: I don't occupy it, but always when Brits move more divisions there, I'll destroy them immediately. Also AI then won't land in other province of India.

November 29: My favorite nation is annexed...

Pocket in Burma...

Hmmm, I just noted one thing: quite strange...

Last resistance in Burma is going to be destroyed:

Note also that all my titles are back in use!

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, foreman of Suez, pharaoh of Cairo, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal and Governor of Burma.

Niiiice. :cool:

Miihkali said:
we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, foreman of Suez, pharaoh of Cairo, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal and Governor of Burma.

LMAO, nice job!

LOL great update. I thought I had a pic of me for a techteam though... I coulda sworn that I posted one.... ah well. I don't really care as long as Afghanistan pwns all!

Rodrico Stak: Hah! Brits suck! Afghans rock!
LordoftheMind: Yes, you gave it picture. I tried to make it techpic but it don't work.... I don't know why.

Peace!

In march of 1945 negotiations between foreign minister Uzickibombarder and Allies borned fruit: Yes, cheat event again, but I want to get free hands to do something else than protect coast in future! March 29:

Afghani Empire looks now this:

That also means that I can start trading with allies. Now I can move my supplies slider to zero and build new tanks!

Started to research more or less modern weapons! Interwar tactical bomber!

Other new for aircraft also:

June 8 in 1945:

Hmmm... Italians have had good luck!

In next update which cames during this year, Afghanistan will beat one big nation, try to guess which nation! :rofl:

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal and Governor of Burma.
and also former foreman of Suez and pharaoh of Cairo

Stupid Italy :D

Sir, Gen Yusuf Islam is ready to prepare another daring conquest, with his 5 men...okay he said maybe a division might help, but he still can do miracles with his two men, so if you can give the job to Yusuf...he'll do it all by himself :p :rofl:

Inner Circle: Right!
kris4o1993: Is liberia major country? :]
SeedSnatcher: Britain sucks. It's only question of time when Italians have pushed them to Cape of Good Hope
pescifan: Yes, he will command division with strenght 1. Let's see how long he survives...
Hannibal Barca2: Nah, it will be the impressive ending! :D

The Haiphong Incident

After war against Allies Afghani army now occupied new borders, including border of over 5,000 kilometre. However, border was mostly guarded by Chinese warlords, since Nationalist and Communist soldiers were fighting against Japanese. Mostly the Guangxi Warlords caused troubles in Indochine-Guangxi border, where dealers smuggled ophium and weapons over border. That was big problem from Afghanistan, which is biggest ophium producer in the World. Foreign minister Uzickibombarder send note to Warlords; he wanted that smuggling ends. However, Guangxi Clique rejected, and leader of warlords - Li Zongren - declared that this job is for Afghans, because China needs all of it's soldiers against Japanese army.

As sovereign state Afghanistan can't accept this and in late June 1945 100 members of Afghani parliament voted about punishing China or not.

Large front assault started immediately. Chinese resistance was very weak.

Also Japan was interesting to get new allies. This "friendship" was anyway more realpolitic than real friendship, since Afghanistan and Japan had -100 relations.

July 16 Afghani army and China fighted first bigger battle:

Major assault in south, led by Hannibal Barca

Reno Vercetti and his army fights against those damned Chinese... oh, was Reno Chinese. Forget it! :p

August 1:

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma and Warlord of Guangxi

You weakened the brits up for those Italians!

I suspected he was going east, but didn't bother to comment.

likk9922: That's true, normally Italians aren't very victorious.
Carach: Thanks :D

Smashing China - part I

Pushing to inland China... Distance is HUGE!

August 9 China annexed Yunnan Clique

Battle of Kunming. I have huge superiority in numbers! And I thought that China is populated nation :p

August 19 destoyed pocket in Central Chinese city of Kaili

Attacking to big Hunanese cities:

September 3 conquered huge Chinese industry base!

Pocket in Zhuzhou

Taking one of northest Chinese VP:s... Battle for Xining:

September 18 I occupied also Chengdu. Chengdu and Chonqing are biggest Chinese industrial cities, and now China is almost without IC. Then I turned to north and pushed few Chinese divisions to peripheria...

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan and Hui of Gansu

Pwn those Chinese! I love how a flaming pie makes a better general than an actual person. :p Great update!

Smashing China - part II

Attack in Wanxian and frontline in september 23...

Hannibal Barca leads huge assault. Target of this assault is finally break Chinese frontline completely!

Hahaa! September 29 pocketed few Chinese divisions.

October 13 formed new Afghani navy :D

Taking Chinese temporary capital Tianshui!

Last areas of Chinese resistance:

Opposition, opposition... (by the way I support Finnish opposition, maybe I should accept offers of Afghani opposition)

November 11 China colonized by Japan and Afghanistan!

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States, Caliph of Rangoon, Frenchman of Indochine, Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd, sultan of Oman, abdul al-Hazred of Damascos, Chief of India Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Warlord of Guangxi, Boss of Yunnan, Director of Hunan, Hui of Gansu, Supreme Ruler of all the Kwangtung and Leader of Jiangxi