• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you want to know, your cavalry hordes pocketed in start of my newest gaming. I'll post update...

Fighting to the end!

If we look at map our position isn't too good. But there was three changes. I changed hard to easy and after it normal (if you don't like to know this, you can imagine that I prayed Allah and he gave supernatural power to Afghan army), I got few infantry ready (started to build tanks). And I put all my power to one point and trusted my luck. I.E. I moved most of my armies from Iraqi front to Pakistani front. So lets see is this fighting to the end of Afghanistan or Britons.

Breaking pocket of my troops in Tibet. I have had great lossess in this pocket, last some half of units strenghts.

December 13 1940. Lost 3 divisions in pocket of Riyadh! Noo...

And then! Field Marshal the Legend's major attack breaks British frontline.

Allies are rocking in the Iraqi front. One division pocketed :(

Using support attacks I broke British frontline in Lahore. But always when I reach it I haven't enough troops to keep it. But I can always retake it. So, my there was some 10 occupations and re-occupations of Lahore after this to final take of it.

January 20 1941 there started battle of Hila. Allies had one tank divisions, Afghans only militia, but loads and loads of it. Wave after wave of militia finally defeated British tanks

February 20 I started to close pocket in North India

March 23 Allies re-captured Basrah

First tank division of Afganistan deployed May 8!

July 17 frontline looks this.

I've destroyed many Allied divisions, but also, I have myself lost many divisions and I can't build more so quickly. I bit fear that I maybe can run out of divisions

Long live the Royal Afghani Army!
we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, and also (retired) Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd

What is your IC?

Things are looking up in India, but it also looks like you are slowly being overwhelmed in the Middle East...

Nice job against the British horde. ;)

likk9922 said:
I lead it. You just tell me how.

*Sticks up nose, can't see, runs into his biplane*
I'm only staying in my little office because we don't have enough planes for me to lead. *Propellor blade falls on foot* Get that fixed! I'll be in my office, researching, uhh... flying... cirus doctrine! Yeah, that's it, flying circus doctrine! :D

Can we get an update on the tech field? Surely all that conquering gave us at least 4 tech team slots?

SeedSnatcher said:
Can we get an update on the tech field? Surely all that conquering gave us at least 4 tech team slots?

No, because it's foreign IC and I can use only five per cent of it. :(. We have some 2 or 3 tech slots

Miihkali said:
No, because it's foreign IC and I can use only five per cent of it. :(. We have some 2 or 3 tech slots
Well, I guess you could move towards Central Planning. Not that taking economic advice from the Air Force guy is the brightest idea. :D Anyway, can we get screenshots of the tech trees and such next update?

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in long time. But now it's changing :D

Inner Circle: Long Live Afghani armoured forces!
SeedSnatcher: We like your idea. And flying circus is researched, I hope so (I forget to take tech pic)
pescifan: Do you want suicide-operation deep into enemy area? That's honourable!
GeneralHannibal: It's 51/35 in end of this update.
Earth's Savior: We'll crush weak democracies.

More or less fanatic fighting

This means, that our huge forces (well equipped also) will fight against British, who fights fanatic back. They don't retreat, even if I have 6 divisions and they one. I have to focus huge artillery groups to broke their frontline in India. And in Persian front trench warfare ended in July 17 1941 :(

But good news also. One British division pocketed and destroyed.

August 10 also destroyed another group British forces. They were perfectly out of organization, they surrendered after only 1 hour

Advancing to Bengali capital, comilla

WTF, where these guys came? I was secured Indian inland carefully, and then there spawns British forces in Satpura Range.

Formed reserve corps in Persia. If Brits broke frontline, I'll anyway have some troops to defend home Afghanistan.

Also formed another armoured division in Persia. It will be useful in counterattacks

Then pocketed some British troops again in India

Imphal pocket

Also few pockets more made in India, and also British army defence is breaked: you know that position; when you attack enemy retreats immediately.

Summary: not bad. Many British divisions destroyed and Persian frontline stabilized again. There's Persian and Indian frontlines in february 21.

we,
Miihkali,
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States and also (retired) Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd

Long live Miihkali!
King of Afghanistan, Sultan of Tehran, Pope of Kurds, Prince of Bandar-Abbas, Sandman of Taklimakan, Chairman of East-Turkestan, Lama of Tibet, Tyrant of Lhasa, Sherif of Baghdad and Count of Pakistan, Nice Guy of Delhi, archbishop of Nepal & Bhutan, Chief of India and Lamanda Luaga of Bengal, Governor of Burma, Conan the Barbarian of Shan States and also (retired) Prophet of Meqqa, Ruler of Medina, Kaliph of Nejd

OH teh noes! You spelled my name wrong. "Lorf of the Mind"? :eek: Ah well, at least I got my tanks. Yes, that's a good tank, now, good tank... ;)

Well, India's all locked up! :D